Acharya Nagarjuna University Was Introduced on 11 September 1976 by Mr. Fakruddin Ali Ahmed, Former President of India. The University Moved Ahead with Its Determination in the Face of Many Complex Problems. From a Small College Building to a Large Building in the City Named Nagarjuna, the University Came to Be Known for Its Development. More Than 450 Colleges Were Affiliated With the University, Remaining in Many Districts Like Krishna, Guntur, Etc. Since then the University Has Grown into a Large University with 39 Departments That Help Students Study the Way They Want. After This, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Were Brought into Light in the Colleges, Where Courses Like Law, Pharmacy, Oriental Language, Education, Engineering, Etc. Were Taught Smoothly.
Some New Courses Were Introduced, Especially B.P. Ed. and M.P. Ed, MBA in Health Administration, MBA in Department of Physical Education, M.Ed in Department of Education, and M.Sc. in Medical Technology Jointly Affiliated with A.N.U.
Science Has Been Given More Importance in the University Because the Future of the Students Depends on It, Only Then They Can Make New Discoveries and Take Our Country Forward. All the Professors of the Science Department Are Teaching Everything to the Children Through a Practical Medium So That They Can Learn Everything Easily, For This, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Etc. Were Divided into Parts of Science and Their Separate Study Was Started According to the Students’ Wishes. The University Has Worked on This by Keeping the Facilities of Society in Front, Which is Proving to Be Very Helpful at Present. Along With This, New Discoveries Are Also Being Made Which Will Be Useful in the Future.
Acharya Nagarjuna University Admission Process 2023
- First, Students Must Visit the University Website (https://nagarjunauniversity.ac.in/) and Read the Notification Sections Carefully.
- After This, One Should Proceed Smoothly After Reading the Information Given in the Brochure of the University.
- Admission to This University Can Be Taken Both Online and Offline, Through Online Students Can Fill Out the Form by Visiting the Official Website of the University, If They Want Offline Mode, Then Download the Application Form Given on the Website, Take Out a Copy of It, and Fill All Your Details Carefully With the Help of Black/Blue Ball Pen.
- The Necessary Documents and Certificates Required During Admission Should Be Prepared Well in Advance So That There Is No Problem Happing While Getting Admission For the 2023 Batch.
- The Application Form Should Be Handled Carefully So That It Does Not Get Cut or Torn.
- After This, It Should Be Submitted as Per the Given Date and the Submission Slip Should Be Obtained, Which May Be Needed in the Future.