|University Official Name||Adikavi Nannaya University (आदिकवि नन्नाया विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||ANU|
|Location||Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh|
|University Type||State University|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Approvals/Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC), DEC|
|Hostel Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Fees Payment Options||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
The University named Adikavi Nannaya University was constituted in the year 2006, by the state legislative Assembly of the Andhra Pradesh Vide Act no 28 of 2006. It is a residential university affiliated with provincial administration in east & west Godavari Districts, Andhra Pradesh. The University was named after Nannaya, the utmost poet of Telugu culture, who is known for translating an epic of ancient time Mahabharata from Sanskrit to the Telugu language. The University achieved the status of 12B under the UGC Act 1956 by the university grant commission of India (UGC India).
Vision & Mission of the University: The ambition of the institution is to merge a clean & fresh environment and the excellence of higher education in one place. It dreams itself as an academy, which can contribute to the development of expansive education to make the youth of the country, stand proudly in the globalized world.
Adikavi Nannaya University Admission Process
The Candidates Can Get Admission to Adikavi Nannaya University Courses For the Current Session 2023-24. Simply Fill out the Online Application Form and Submit it With the Required Documents on the Website or Submit it on the University Campus or Nearby Centre.
- The University has released its notification for the academic year 2023-2024.
- AKNU conducts its entrance exam (AKNUCET) every year in pursuance of taking admission to the institution.
- The AKNUCET (NANNAYACET) was Dated 07, May 2023 for the entrance test.
- The University offers various specialized PG Programs on its campus.
- For appearing in the entrance exam the aspirants need to register themselves with all the basic details asked by the university and the registration fee of RS. 300+ Bank Charges for SC/ST/PH category & RS. 500 + Bank charges for General Category.
- Debit/Credit card and net banking are acceptable for payment services.
- For more details visit the official website of the university at “https://aknu.edu.in/”.