Al-Falah University, Located in the State of Haryana, is a Private State University That Has Been Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) Under Sections 2(F) and 12(B) of the UGC Act of 1956. The University is Located Across 62 Acres of Land. The University Offer the Many Courses Form Its Al-Falah School of Al-Falah School of Commerce & Management, Computer Science, Education & Training, Engineering & Technology, Health Sciences, Humanities & Languages, Physical & Molecular Science, Social Science and Medical Sciences & Research Center or Its Al-Falah University Polytechnic. Founded in 2014, the University is Situated in the City of Faridabad, Haryana. It Provides Education That Caters to the Specific Needs of Its Students. The University Offers Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral Courses in Various Fields.
Al-Falah University Key Highlights
|University Official Name||Al-Falah University (अल-फलाह यूनिवर्सिटी)|
|Short Name of the University||ALFU|
|University Type||Private University|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Campus Area||62 Acres|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Al-Falah University Admission Process 2023
The Al-Falah University Offers the Admission Process For Indian or Foreign Students For the Academic Batch 2023-24. The University Invites the Application For Its Various UG, PG, Diploma, and Doctorate Programmes in the Streams of Arts, Education, Engineering, Diploma, Commerce, Management, Economics, and Social Work.
To Apply, Candidates Must First Download the Application Form From the University’s Website and Submit It Along With a Demand Draft or Cheque for Rs. 500 Made Payable to Al-Falah University and Payable in New Delhi. Alternatively, Candidates Can Obtain the Offline Application Form From Al-Falah House, Okhla, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025, and Submit It With a Fee of Rs. 500.
Admission to the B.Tech. Program at the University is Based on the MCQ Entrance Test, While Selection for the Arts and Commerce Streams is Based on Merit. Once Selected, Candidates Must Submit the Admission Fees and Complete Other Formalities to Secure Their Admission. To Apply Online, Please Visit the University Website at “https://alfalahuniversity.edu.in/”.
Al-Falah University Admission Process 2023 For Foreign Students
Foreign Students Who Wish to Apply for Admission to the University Must Follow the Admission Procedure Outlined Below:
- Submit Your Application Form via Email Along With the Following Documents:
- Proof of Minimum Qualification, Which Includes the Last Examination Passed Mark Sheet or Certificate/Degree Issued by the Board/University.
- Proof of Date of Birth, Which Includes the 10th Pass Marks Sheet Showing the Date of Birth, or Birth Certificate Issued by the Local Administration Duly Attested by the Embassy/Foreign University of the Concerned Country.
- Proof of Citizenship, Which Includes a Copy of the Passport or Citizenship Certificate.
- Passport Size Photograph in JPG Format.
- An Application Fee of INR 1200/-.
Guidelines for Application Form
Kindly Read These Instructions Before Filling out the University Application Form 2023:
- All Registrations and Admissions Are Provisional and Subject to Confirmation by the Admission Committee/university.
- Filling Out This Form Does Not Guarantee the Right to Appear for the Entrance Exam or Secure Admission.
- Please Attach Only Self-attested Photocopies of Relevant Documents, With the Original to Be Submitted as and When Required.
Note: if the Application Form is Downloaded From the AFU Website, It Must Be Accompanied by a Cash Payment of Rs. 500 or a Demand Draft Made Payable to Al-Falah University and Payable in New Delhi.