The Annamalai University Was Founded by a Mixture of Sri Minakshi College, Sri Minakshi Tamil College and Sri Minakshi Sanskrit College, Which Was Allowed by Rajah Sir S. R. M. Annamalai Chettiar Provided in 1928, the Purpose of Establishing These Three Colleges Was to Promote Tamil Literature as Well as to Provide Higher Education to Downtrodden. For This Reason, the Three Colleges Were Established by Rajah Sir S. R. M. Annamalai Chettiar in the Early 1920s. The University Was Established on 1 January 1929 Under the Annamalai University Act 1928 (Tamil Nadu Act 1 of 1929) After the King Gave Permission to Merge These Three Colleges. It is Located in Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu Where It Main Campus is Spread Over in 950 Acres.
Annamalai University is One of the Best State Universities in Tamil Nadu. Many Students of India Like the Education System of This University, Due to Which Students From Many Cities of India Come Here Every Year for the Purpose of Getting Education. The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) Accredited It With “A“ Grade and It is also Approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). Apart From this Annamalai University is also Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Medical Council of India (MCI), Dental Council of India (DCI) and National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
Simple Steps To Get Admission in Annamalai University
Annamalai University is a Well Known University that Offers the Admission Process For Its Regular and Distance Education Courses. The Interested Students Can Apply in this University through Online or Offline Mode For the 2020 Batch. It Offers the Admission Process For Its Various UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma and Doctoral Programmes in Arts, Science, Marine Sciences, Education, Indian Languages, Engineering & Technology, Fine Arts, Agriculture, Medicine and Dentistry Faculties For the 2020 Batch. The Admission Process of Annamalai University is Based on the Entrance Exam.
- Its B.E. Programme Admission is Done on the Basis of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) Under the Single Window Admission Process.
- Its M.B.B.S., M.D., M.S., B.D.S., M.D.S. Degree Programmes Admission are Conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai Under Single Window Admission Process through the amil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical Univeristy.
- Its M.E., M. Tech, M.B.A. and M.C.A. Programmes Admission is Based on Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET).
Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Annamalai University
- First of All Visit the University Website at http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/.
- After that Click on the “Admissions On-Campus“ Icon.
- After Clicking, You Will be Redirect to the Admission Page.
- Now You Can Check the Various Details on the Left Side Like Selection Guide, Courses Fee Structure, Applications and Many More.
- After Checking All Things, Now You Have to Register Yourself by Clicking on “NEW APPLICANT“.
- Now Login in the Admission Panel and Fill the All Details Like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, Aadhaar Number, Nativity, Community, E-Mail ID, Courses and Educational Details.
- After Filling All Things, Now You Have to Upload Your Photo of Width:150 and Height:150 (JPG, JPEG, JPE, GIF) and After Uploading Your Photo, Check a Preview of Your Application Form.
- After All Things, Now Click on the “Submit for Payment“ Button and Pay the Required Fees through Online or Offline.
- You Can Pay Your Fees through Online by Debit or Credit Card.
- You Can also Pay Your Fees through Demand Draft (DD) in Favour of “The Registrar, Annamalai University” From Any Nationalised Bank, Payable at Chennai.
- Note: After Filling the Online Application Form, You Have to Take a Print of Your Application Form For Future Reference. The University Will Notify You For Further Informations.
Complete List of Annamalai University Courses
|Field of Study||UG Programmes||PG Programmes (Two Year CBCS)||UG + PG Programmes (Five Year Integrated Courses)||Certificate/Diploma Programmes|
|Arts||NIL||MA (Economics, Rural Development, English, History, Pol. Science, Population Studies, Sociology and Philosophy)||MA (Economics, Rural Development, English, History, Pol. Science, Population Science, Sociology, Philosophy, Population & Devpt.)||NIL|
|MBA (Dual Specialization in Financial Mgmt., Human Resource Mgmt, Marketing Mgmt, Infrastructure Mgmt, Business Analytics)||M.Com.|
|M.Com. (Accounting, Information System, Co-Operative Mgmt, International Business, Banking and Insurance, Business Intelligence)||M.Lib.I.Sc.|
|Sciences||NIL||M.Sc. (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Biochemistry, Geology, Zoology, Microbiology, Computer Science, Data Science, Exercise Physiology, Sports Biochemistry, Sports Nutrition, Sports Bio-Mechanics)||M.Sc. (Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Biotechnology, Geology, Zoology, Microbiology, Info Technology, Software)||Certificate Course in Anthropometry|
|MA Sports Psychology|
|MPT Sports Psychology|
|Marine Sciences||B.F.Sc.||M.Sc. (Coastal Aquaculture, Marine Biology & Oceanography, Marine Biotech, Marine Fodd Tech., Marine Microbiology, Marine Pharmacology, Marine Chemistry)||M.Sc. (Ocean Science & Tech.)||NIL|
|Education||B.P.E.S||M.Sc. (Applied Psychology, Yoga)||M.Sc. (Clinical Psychology)||Diploma in Gym Instructor|
|M.Ed.||PG Diploma in Gym Instructor|
|Pharmacy||B.Pharma.||M.Pharma. (Industrial Pharmacy, Quality Assurance, Pharmacology)||Pharma.D. (Six Years)||D.Pharma.|
|B.Pharma. (Lateral Entry)||Pharma.D. (Post Baccalaureate)|
|Agriculture||B.Sc. (Agriculture)||M.Sc. (Agri. Economics, Agri. Extension, Agri. Microbiology, Agronomy, Agri. Entomology, Genetics and Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Seed Science & Tech., Soil Science & Agri. Chemistry, Agricultural Biotech.)||NIL||NIL|
|B.Sc. (Agriculture) Self Supporting||M.Sc. (Hort) in Fruit Science, Vegetable Science, Floriculture & Landscape Architecture, Spices, Medicinal & Aromatic Crops.|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture)||MBA (AG) Business|
|Engineering Skill Development Programmes||B.Voc. (Hospital Instru & Management, Catering Tech. & Hotel Mgmt., Airpot Operations, Aquaculture, Mechatronics, Logistics)||NIL||NIL||PG Diploma in MRI Technician|
|Diplpoma Programme in Mining, Ariline, Hotel & Toursism Mgmt., Airpost Ground Handling|
|Certificate Programmes in X-Ray Technician, Radiology Tech, Airline Customer Executive, Airline & Air Ticketing, Airline Baggage Handler, Industial Automation, Design For Mechanical & Manufacture Engineer, Aerospace CNC Machinist, Aerospace CNC Programmer, Design Testing Engineer Mechanical, Scuba Diving|
|Fine Arts||B.F.A (Music)/ B.F.A (Dance)||M.F.A (Music)/M.F.A (Dance)||NIL||Isaikalaimani Isaichelvamani Natiya Kalai Mani Thevara Isai Kalaimani|
|Diploma in Natuvangam|
|Indian Languages||NIL||MA (Tamil, Hindi, Linguistics)||MA (Tamil)||Certificate/Diploma Programme in Hindi|
|Medical||Counselling by TNMC
||Counselling by TNMC
||NIL||Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery|
|B.Sc. (Nursing)||M.Sc. (Medical Surgical Nursing, OG Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Community Health Nuring, Psychiatric Nursing)|
|B.Sc. (MLT)||M.P.T (Ortho. Conditions, Neuro. Conditions, Cardio-Respiratory Conditions, Paediatic Conditions)||Certificate Progamme in Detal Mechanics|
|Engineering||B.E/B.E – Lateral (Civil, Civil & Struct., Mechanical, Manufacturing, EEE, ECE, E & I, Chemical, CSE, IT)||M.E/M.Tech in Chemical, Communication Systems, CSE, Const Engg. & Mgmt, Embedded System, Environ. Engg., MEMS, Power Systems Engg. PCI Engg, Structural Engg., Tehermal Engg., Water Resources Engg. & Mgmt, Welding Engg., Rehabilitative Instrumentation, Food Processing Tech, Industrial Bio Tech, Industrial Safety Engg., Environ. Engg. & Mgmt., Info. Tech., Manufacturing Engg.||NIL||NIL|
|B.E (Part Time) in Civil & Struct., Mechanical, ECE, E & I, Chemical, CSE|
Note: If You Have Any Query About this Article then Comment Below Your Query. I Will Soon Give You the Answer of Your Query.