Arunodaya University is one of the Private Universities that is Located in the Indian State of Arunachal Pradesh. It Was Established in the Year 2014 that is Located in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh. The University Offers Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D.and Other Courses in the fields of Engineering, Law, Science, Research, and Many More. It is a University that is Approved by the AICTE, BCI, and University Grants Commission (UGC).
Arunodaya University Key Highlights:
|University Official Name||Arunodaya University (अरुणोदय विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||AU|
|Affiliated by||UGC, BCI, AICTE|
|University Type||Private University|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Papum Pare, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Arunodaya University Admission Process 2023:
- Arunodaya University Offers the Online and Offline Admission Process to all Sector of Peoples, Who Become their Future Here.
- The University Offer the Admission to its Various UG, PG and Research Programmes. The Admission is Based on the Entrance Test and Merit Score But the Selection Process Will be Based on the Personal Interview And the Score of the National and State Level Entrance Examination (Wherever Applicable).
- Candidates Who are Interested in Get Admission Here have to Submit the Application Form For the Various programmes at the University Website at “https://arunodayauniversity.ac.in/”.
- Candidates Can also Apply For Admission in Offline Mode, They Have to Submit the Filled-up Application Form Along With Eligibility Documents and Make a DD For the Application Processing Fee of Rs.1000 (Non-Refundable) through (DD in favour of “Arunodaya University” Payable at Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh).
- The Candidates Have to Submit Some Necessary Documents Like Copies of all Educational Qualifications Certificates, Photo-Id and Address Proof, Aadhar Card Copies, a Migration/Leaving Certificate, A Valid Personal E-Mail ID and a Contact Number.
- Students Will Get Admission Confirmation on their Mail ID or Number.
Note: If the Admission Form is Incomplete or University Finds Its Duplicate Then the University Has the Right to Reject the Application Form.
Some General Instructions For Admission in the 2023 Batch:
- Candidates Are Advised to Go Through the Information Brochure Before Filling Up the Admission Form and Follow Other Instructions From Time to Time Written in the Information Brochure as well as on the Arunodaya University Website.
- The Candidates Shall Remain in Touch With the University for Getting Receipt of Fees, Evaluation/Admit Cards, Marks Cards, Etc.
- University Shall Not Be Responsible for Delays in the Submission of New Admission, and Re-registration Forms Due to Postal Delays or Couriers of Any Other Mode.
- All Candidates Will Be Admitted Provisionally Subject to the Checking of Eligibility, Verification, or Other Admission Formalities. Eligible Candidates Will Be Issued an Enrollment Number.
- A Student Has to Fill Up and Submit the Re-registration Form With the Requisite Fees for Entry to the Next Semester or the Year of the Course Already Enrolled.
- The Candidates Appearing in the Compartment/reappear Paper of Any Lower Class From This University Are Required to Communicate the Result of the Lower Examination When Declared Immediately to Get the Result Declared in Time.