The Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM) is located in Sivasagar, Assam, and was founded in 2010 under the Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management Act. ARGUCOM is India’s first cooperative management university. It is a teaching residential institute with the goal of education for broadening learning and knowledge, training to improve skill and managerial capacity, research for searching creative spheres, and efforts to promote the development of the cooperative movement and the rural economy. ARGUCOM is supported by ERTP, which stands for research, promotion, education, and training.
Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management (ARGUCOM) will meet the demands of our young youth, farmers regulators, cooperators, officials, etc. The allocation of seats follows the government of Assam’s guidelines for granting admission to educational institutions. If candidates in the reserved categories do not apply for admission, the ARGUCOM holds the right to convert reserved quota seats into unreserved seats before admission copies of proof need to submit for admission against reserved categories. It is a state university that has 5 schools, the School of Ecology and Sustenance, the School of Innovation and Technology, the School of Culture and Media, the School of Entrepreneurship and Management, and the School of public policy and law.
The Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management Admission Process 2023
The Assam Rajiv Gandhi University of Cooperative Management is offering admission in its various courses for the 2023 batch. Students need to visit the university website for applying in their interested courses through the online application form.
ARGUCOM MBA Admission Process 2023 & Selection Criteria:
All students need to download the application form from the official website of the university at “https://www.argucom.ac.in/“. The selection criteria will be based on the Entrance exam or final year exam percentage. All students need to submit all required documents like photographs, identity cards, and final year marks and need to submit an application form with the application fee. Below are the eligibility criteria for admission to the ARGUCOM MBA program.
- All Graduates with 50% marks in any discipline excluding fine arts.
- 5% relaxation for ST/PWD and SC candidates.
- Valid score of CAT/ATMA/MAT/ARGUCOM/XAT Entrance Test.
- Graduates in any discipline except fine arts with minimum 60% marks and minimum 55% SC/PWD/ST.
- Final UG students can also apply and if they get the selection through AET will be admitted provisionally.
- These candidates will have to show proof of having cleared the graduation examination on dates specified by the university during October/November
Note: Selected students will receive a call for a personal interview or Group Discussion.
ARGUCOM MCA Admission Process 2023 & Selection Criteria:
- Candidates with Bachelor’s degrees full-time in any discipline but not in Fine Arts can get admission to the ARGUCOM MCA program.
- The candidates who scored 40% marks in Maths at 10+2 level are eligible for admission.
- 5% relaxation for ST/PWD and SC students.
Note: For more details, all students need to check the official site daily!