Assam University is one of the Central Universities which came into existence in the year 1994 after the enactment of 1989. Through this act, this university has been able to bring maturity in education and is moving toward an excellent university. Its main campus is located at a distance of 20 kilometers from the city of Silchar. The campus is situated in the middle of the hilly landscape depicted from the northeast side. Whose grounds are spread over 600 acres. In this, along with the provision of sports, one experiences a special environment for the students who are interested in research. The second campus of Assam University is at Diphu in Karbi Anglong district which is in Assam.
There are five districts around the university, which play their role as follows and their names are – Hailakandi, Karimganj, Cachar, Dima Hasao (erstwhile North Cachar Hills) and Karbi Anglong have territorial rights. Being a central university, it has a diversity of national characteristics, which is increasing its dominance throughout the country. Teachers and students studying in Assam University come from the country and abroad. The special importance of international students has come to the fore in taking this institute forward, who consider it their center.
Assam University Admission Process 2023
Admission to Assam University can be taken through online mode for which it is necessary to keep some facts in mind – Go to the official website of the university (http://www.aus.ac.in/).
- After this, as soon as clicking on the online admission on the right side of the website, a new page opens in which the applicants click on login.
- After that, the page opens on the sign-in and new applicant than on clicking on the new applicant the Instructables page opens which contains all the procedures for registering, read it carefully and proceed further.
- After reading all the instructions, click on “I HAVE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS” at the bottom.
- After this, the page opens to fill in the details in which your full name, DOB, course, valid email id, and mobile number which you currently have and create a password by yourself, then check and submit.
- After this, the registration number is generated, after which you can log in by visiting the login portal.
- While logging in, your registration number, password, and mobile number are sent to the login page by filling the OTP.
- After that fill in all your details and upload the scanned documents and check that all the information is correct.
- After that, you can fill the application fee through an online medium only, and after submission, take out the printout and keep it with you.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.