Baba Mastnath University is One of the Oldest and most Popular Private University that is Located in Rohtak, Haryana Near Maharshi Dayanand University. The University Was Officially Established on February 10, 2012, and set up under the Haryana Private Universities Act, 2006. The University Campus is Located on Delhi-Rohtak National Highway. The University Main Focus is to Educate the Students in the Areas of Education, Health, Spirituality, and Yoga. It is the place of worship For Nath Yogis and is Located Approx of 200 Acres of Land. Named After the Renowned Saint Shri Baba Mast Nath, Baba Mastnath University is a State Private University Recognized and Approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University Offers the Regular Courses in the Fields of Arts, Law, Economics, Technology, Management, Education, Business, and Commerce.
Baba Mastnath University Key Highlights
|University Official Name||Baba Mast Nath University (बाबा मस्त नाथ यूनिवर्सिटी)|
|Short Name of the University||BMNU|
|University Type||Private University|
|Campus Area||200 Acres|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Baba Mastnath University Admission Process 2023
- Interested Candidates Can Get the Informations Brochure at the University Campus for Rs. 1000. You Can also Download the Application Form Form the University Website “https://bmu.ac.in/“.
- Candidates Have to Submit the Application Form along with the Bank Draft of Rs. 1000 in favour of Baba Mastnath University, Asthal Bohar, Rohtak.
- The University Get Admission to Students in Its Various Courses on the Basis of Academic Merit or the merit in the Entrance Test conducted by an agency of the State Government or the Association of Private Universities.
- Some Engineering (Engg., B. Pharm/ D.Pharm, Law, MBA & MCA) and Medical Courses (BAMS, Nursing, BPT/MPT, BNYS) are Entrance Base.
- The University Reserved 10% of Admission Seats For SC Candidates they are Lived in Haryana and Reserved 25% of Seats for Students in Haryana.
- The Students Can Pay the Fees in Two Instalment Fist at the Time of Admission and the Second Before to 31st of January. The One Time Processing Fee of Rs. 2500 is Charge Extra For Admission in BBA/BCA/BA/B.Com/B.Sc/B.LIb Courses and the One Time Processing Fees For the MBA/MCA/M.Lib/MA/M.Com/M.Sc or Some Professional Diploma/ Graduate Courses is Rs. 5000. The Rs. 10,000 One Time Processing Fees For M.Tech, LLM and MPT Programme.