The Establishment of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) Was Possible Due to the Visionary Thinking of Shri Babasaheb Ambedkar, the Architect of the Constitution of India. Babasaheb Wanted That Goods and Higher Education Could Be Made Available to All the Citizens of India, With This Objective This University Was Established on His Initiative. Marathwada University was Officially Established on August 23, 1958. It is Located in the City of Aurangabad in the Famous State of Maharashtra, India. It is a State Public University that is Recognized by the UGC, NAAC, and AIU.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Which Has Been Established After the Independence of India, Has Educated Many Personalities Here. Its Beautiful and Attractive Campus Situated in the Lap of Nature is a Perfect Learning Place for All the Students. The University Has Hostel Facilities for Both Girls and Boys, as well as a Beautiful Library in the University, Which Was Established in 1958 Along With the Establishment of the University. In This Library, Students Can Read Modern as Well as Some Old Books Which Date Back to the Year 1600. Since Its Inception, 428 Colleges Have Been Affiliated With the University, Which is Located in the Jalna, Beed, and Osmanabad Districts of Aurangabad.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Admission Process 2023
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University is Offering the Online Admission Process For Its Academic Year 2023-24. Interested Students Should Apply in the University Course through Online Mode. BAMU Offers Online Admission in Its Various Programme From Its School of Computational & Physical Sciences, Liberal Arts, Professional Studies, Languages, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, and Performing & Visual Arts.
How to Apply in BAMU Online Application Form 2023?
The Process For Applying in the BAMU Online Application Form is Very Easy, For this Students Should Follow the Given Below Instructions.
1) First of All, Visit the Following Link – “http://www.bamu.ac.in/StudentCorner/Admissions.aspx“.
2) Now Click on the “Click Here to Know More“ Link by Scrawling Down.
3) After that You Will be Redirected to the Following Link that is “https://bamua.digitaluniversity.ac/Content.aspx?ID=12476“.
4) Now Click on the “Click Here to Apply Online“ Link, After Clicking the Click You Will be Redirected to “https://bamuaoa.digitaluniversity.ac/“.
5) You Should Read the Instructions Carefully After Visiting the Upper Link. Students Can Get Instructions For Both Fresher and Registered Students On the Same Page.
6) Now Processed
7) Kindy Register Yourself With your Name, Mobile Number, DOB, Email ID, Etc. For Applying in the Online Application Process.
8) Now Login With Your User Name and Password For Further Process.
9) Now Fill the Complete Form With Correct Details and Upload the Documents as Well.
10) Students Can also Check their Eligibility or College/Department Name or Application Date or Admission Fee Date and Program Code For the Particular Course by Visiting this Link – “https://bamuaoa.digitaluniversity.ac/ScheduleDetails“.
Note – Before applying Please Must Read the Procedure to Apply Online for Both Fresher and Registered Students on the Same Page. Kindly Visit the Link Following Link For UG, PG Admissions, Downloading Hall Tickets, Results, Etc. that is “https://bamua.digitaluniversity.ac/“.
- Online Registration Started From – 18 June 2023
- Online Registration End Date – 20 August 2023