Banasthali Vidyapith is One of the Few Universities in India That is Fundamentally Committed to the Education of Women. Banasthali is a Women’s University Whose Basic Duty is to Make Women Educated and Talented in the Society, So That They Can Get a High Respect in the Society. This University Was Established on 6th October, 1935 by Mrs. Ratan Shastri and Pandit Hiralal Shastri in Memory of Their Promising Daughter Shantabai.
Banasthali Vidyapith is Accredited With “A” Grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). It is a Deemed University that is Located in Vanasthali, Rajasthan. The Education System of This University is Slightly Different From Other Universities, Their Education Has Been Made by Focusing on Five Types of Development of the Students, Which Include Physical, Practical, Aesthetic, Moral and Intellectual Development of the Students. This University is Completely Reserved for Women, Every Type of Courses From Primary to Phd Are Taught Here.
Banasthali Vidyapith Admission Process 2023
Banasthali Vidyapith is Offering the Online and Offline Admission Process in Its School and Higher Education Courses Only For Women’s For the Current 2023 Batch. The Students Should Meet Their Eligibility Criteria For the Program, In Which They Want to Get Admission For the 2023 Batch. Banasthali Vidyapith School and Higher Education Courses Admission Last Date is 15th May, 2023 (May 30, 2023 – with late Fee of Rs. 900). The University Offer Both the Online and Offline Application Form For the Admission, The Both Process are Given Below With Steps.
Banasthali Vidyapith Online Admission Process 2023
- Kindly Visit the Following Link For Getting Admission in This University Courses through Online Mode that is “http://www.banasthali.org/banasthali/admissions/“.
- Now Download the Prospectus and Read It Carefully.
- After that Click on the “Apply Now“ Link, That Can Be Available in the Right Section of the Page.
- Now Choose Higher OR School Education, In Which Program You Want to Get Admission, Just Click on It.
- After that Fill the Application Form With All the Details, and then Click on the “Submit Now“ Link.
Note: – Kindly Pay the Fees through DD of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 1,700/- With Late Fee After 30th April, 2023) in favour of “Banasthali Vidyapith” payable at Banasthali/Jaipur.
Banasthali Vidyapith Offline Admission Process 2023
- Candidate Can Also Get the Form by Submit the Fees of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 1,700/- With Late Fee After 30th April, 2023) From Surya Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapith.
- After that Fill the Complete Form and Submit It to the University by Post or Directly to the University Campus With Required Documents.
- The University Will Accepted the Application Form After Checking All the Details.
Note – The Students Can Also Check Their Admission Status By Visiting the Following Link that is “http://www.banasthali.org/admissions/login.php“.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.