Bangalore University is a State University Located in the City of Bangalore, Karnataka, Which is Also the IT Capital of India. This University Was Started in July 1964 With Only 32 Colleges and a Small Number of 16,000 Students. If We Talk About Today’s Time, the University Has Expanded Itself to Be One of the Largest Universities in Asia. There Are Now More Than 650 Affiliated Colleges in This University, in Which Every Year More Than 4 Lakh Students Get Educated and Get Involved in the Welfare of the Country and Society. University Has Spread the Light of Its Knowledge of Education Not Only in India but in Many Countries of Asia, Here Lakhs of Students Come to Study From These Countries, and Along With the Degree, They Also Get the Knowledge of Life That Help to Survive in the Present Century.
Bangalore University is the Member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and It is Also affiliated by UGC. There Are Mainly Two Libraries in the University are Available Which Are Jnana Bharathi and Central College Campus, More Than Three and a Half Lakh Books Are Available Here, Recently More Than 5000 Books Have Been Added to This Library. Although the University Was Started in July 1964, After Which New Colleges Were Added to It, in Which the College of Physical Education, Was Added in 1959 and University Law College, Was Added in 1948, Both of Which Are Located in Jnana Bharathi (JB) Campus.
Bangalore University Admission Process 2022
Bangalore University is Offering the Online Admission Form for the Interested Students For the 2022 Session. Those Who Want to Give a Direction to Their Future in the Field of Arts, Science, Commerce and Management, Education, Law or Engineering, They Can Apply in the University for the Current 2022 Batch Through Online Admission Process. The Admission Process Is Based on the Merit, and the Merit Is Based on the Performance in Previous Examination and Entrance Test.
There Are Lots of Graduation Honors’ Programs Are Running in Bangalore University in Many Specializations Such as Botany, English, Economics, Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Kannada and Zoology. Apart From This There are Lots of Post Graduate, Integrated, Ph.D., Diploma and Certificate Programs are Also Available in the University, If You are Interested to Get Admission Here, Then You Can Apply Any One of the Available Course of the University by Filling the Online Application Form that Can be Fill through Online Mode, The Process of Filling the Online Application Form of the Bangalore University is Given Below.
Bangalore University Online Application Form 2022
- Bangalore University Online Application Procedure is Very Simple that is Done Only Through Online Mode by the Official Website that is “https://eng.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/“.
- Students Will Find the All Details Related to Course, Like Its Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Payment Method, Last Date and All Instructions in the Admission Section (Available on the Home Page of the University).
- While Filling the Online Application Form You Should Have WhatsApp Number, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- The Online Application Fess of the Bangalore University is Rs. 200 For the General and Rs. 100 For the SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD Candidates.
- Kindly Fill the Online Application Form With Correct information that Mentioned in Your Certificates and Kindly Upload Your Scanned Document After Filling the Form, then Pay the Application Fees through Online Mode By Debit/Credit Card and then Then Take a Print of Your Application Form For the Future Reference.
Bangalore University Important Admission Dates
|Online Admission Starts From||15-Nov-21|
|Last Date of Online Admission Without Fine||30-Nov-21|
|Last Date of Online Admission With Rs.200 Fine||3-Jan-22|
|Final Merit List Released Date||12-Jan-22|
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Inform Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.