|University Official Name||Bangalore University (बैंगलोर विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||BU|
|Hostel Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Distance Learning Programmes||Yes|
|University Type||State University|
|Approvals/Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC), NAAC, AIU, ACU, DEC|
|Campus Areas||600 Acres|
|Rank||The QS World University Rankings Ranked Bangalore University 245 in Asia|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Fees Payment Options||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Bangalore University is a State University Located in the City of Bangalore, Karnataka, Which is Also the IT Capital of India. This University Was Started in July 1964 With Only 32 Colleges and a Small Number of 16,000 Students. If We Talk About Today’s Time, the University Has Expanded Itself to Be One of the Largest Universities in Asia. There Are Now More Than 650 Affiliated Colleges in This University, in Which Every Year More Than 4 Lakh Students Get Educated and Get Involved in the Welfare of the Country and Society. University Has Spread the Light of Its Knowledge of Education Not Only in India but in Many Countries in Asia, Here Lakhs of Students Come to Study From These Countries, and Along With the Degree, They Also Get the Knowledge of Life That Helps to Survive in the Present Century.
Bangalore University is a Member of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), and the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), and It is also affiliated with UGC. There Are Mainly Two Libraries in the University are Available Which Are Jnana Bharathi and Central College Campus, More Than Three and a Half Lakh Books Are Available Here, Recently More Than 5000 Books Have Been Added to This Library. Although the University Was Started in July 1964, After Which New Colleges Were Added to It, in Which the College of Physical Education, Was Added in 1959 and University Law College, Was Added in 1948, Both of Which Are Located on the Jnana Bharathi (JB) Campus.
Bangalore University Admission Process 2023:
Bangalore University is Offering the Online Admission Form for the Interested Students For the 2023 Session. Those Who Want to Give a Direction to Their Future in the Field of Arts, Science, Commerce and Management, Education, Law, or Engineering, Can Apply to the University for the Current 2023 Batch Through Online Admission Process. The Admission Process Is Based on the Merit, and the Merit Is Based on the Performance in Previous Examinations and Entrance Tests.
There Are Lots of Graduation Honors Programs Running at Bangalore University in Many Specializations Such as Botany, English, Economics, Geology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Kannada, and Zoology. Apart From This There are Lots of Post Graduate, Integrated, Ph.D., Diploma, and Certificate Programs Also Available at the University, If You are Interested Get Admission Here, Then You Can Apply for Any One of the Available Courses at the University by Filling out the Online Application Form that Can be Fill through Online Mode, The Process of Filling the Online Application Form of the Bangalore University is Given Below.
Bangalore University Online Application Form 2023:
- Bangalore University Online Application Procedure is Very Simple that is Done Only Through Online Mode by the Official Website that is “https://eng.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/“.
- Students Will Find the Details Related to the Course, Like Its Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Payment Method, Last Date, and All Instructions in the Admission Section (Available on the Home Page of the University).
- While Filling out the Online Application Form You Should Have WhatsApp Number, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- The Online Application Fess of the Bangalore University is Rs. 200 For the General and Rs. 100 For the SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD Candidates.
- Kindly Fill out the Online Application Form With the Correct information Mentioned in Your Certificates and Kindly Upload Your Scanned Document After Filling out the Form, then Pay the Application Fees through Online Mode By Debit/Credit Card and then Then Take Print Your Application Form For Future Reference.
Candidates Who Are Applying for Various Courses Should Follow the Procedure Detailed Below:
- Candidates Are Informed to Read the Instructions, Eligibility Criteria, Rules, Payment Mode, and All Other Instructions to Choose a Particular Subject Before Filling out the Application. Format of the Application Form is Also Available on the Website “https://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/“.
- Please Write a Valid Email and Mobile Number Mandatory for Filling out the Application Online and Fee Payment, So the Candidates Are Informed to Create Their E-mail Id Before logging in to the Online Portal With the Registered User Id & Password.
- The Candidate May Choose a Maximum Number of Courses Depending on Their Eligibility at a Time With a Single Online Processing Fee.
- Merit List for the Candidate Will Be Announced on the Website So Be Aware and Active.
- To Take Admission to MBA, MCA, ME, and M.Arch Courses, the Candidates Must Be Good Marks in Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) Followed by Counselling.
- For the Ph.D. The program, Bangalore University Conducts an Entrance Test for Candidates After the Interview They Can Be Select Behalf of Eligibility.
Note: For More Information, You Can Visit the Official Website of Bangalore University.
Bangalore University Important Admission Dates:
|Online Admission Starts From||15-Nov-22|
|Last Date of Online Admission Without Fine||30-Nov-22|
|Last Date of Online Admission With Rs.200 Fine||3-Jan-23|
|Final Merit List Released Date||12-Jan-23|
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.