Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) is One of the Indian Deemed University that is Located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. The Other Name of the University is Bharath Institute of Science and Technology (BIST) and It is Also Known as Bharath University. This university was established in 1984 by the Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust in the name of Bharat Institute of Science and Technology. The University is Accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) With a Grade and It is Recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Apart From This It’s Technical Courses Are Approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research Has About 6 Campuses in the States of Tamil Nadu and Puducherry, Where State-of-the-art Facilities Are Provided to the Students. The Campus of the University is Spread Over an Area of 305 Acres Where the Atmosphere Has Been Prepared for the Students Accordingly. The Aim of the University is to Expand the Education System in a Comprehensive Manner in the Country So That the University Can Provide Education to Every Needy. This University Also Works to Make the Students of the Country and Abroad Qualified and Combative, So That These Students Can Further Improve the Country and Society.
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research Admission Process 2022
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research Open Its Online Admission Process For Admission in Its Various Arts, Science, Pharmacy, Technology, Architecture and Research Programmes For the Current 2022 Session. To Get Admission in These Courses of the University, Students Have to Fill the Online Application Form of the University Through Online Medium, the Method of Which is Given Below. So Follow It and Fill the Online Application Form of the University.
Simple Method For Filling the Online Application Form of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
- Kindly Visit the Following Link For Applying in the University Courses that is https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in/admission/.
- After Opening the Link, You Will Get the Eligibility of the Courses on Your Screen and Also a Section Called “How to Apply“ on the Top. Now Check Your Eligibility on This Page for Admission in Those Course, in Which Course You Want to Take Admission. After That You Will See “to Apply Online Click Here” in the Section Named “How to Apply“ So Just Click on “Click Here“ Link.
- After Clicking on “Click Here“ Link, You Will Go to the University’s Admission Page, Where You Will Get the Option to Fill the Online Form Associated With All the Courses of the University. So, in Which Course You Want to Take Admission, You Will Get a Link “Apply Now“ in Front of That Course, Just Click on It.
- Now You Have to Register Yourself, For This You Have to Filling Some Details and then Click on the Register Button. After that You Will Receive a Confirmation Link on Your Provided Mail ID So Just Verify Your Mail ID by Clicking on the Confirmation Link and You Will Also Receive an OTP For Mobile Number Verification.
- After Verified Your Mobile Number and Mail ID, You Will be Able to Login For Filling the Application Form.
- So Just Login and Fill the Complete Application Form and then Upload Documents and then Pay the Application Fees through Debit/Credit or Net-banking.
- After Doing the All Thinks, Kindly Take a Preview of Your Application Form then Submit Your Application Form and Also Take a Print of Your Application Form For the Further Process.
Courses List of Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.