Bharathidasan University is One of the State University of India that is Located in the City of Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu. It Was Established in February 1982 After the Name of Famous Tamil Poet Bharathidasan. It Is a University Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Which Has Been Recognized Since Its Inception as It Was Established by the State Government. The University Initially Had a Campus of Over 1000 Acres, Which Was Later Donated to Both the Anna University of Technology and the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli. There Are Many Colleges Affiliated to the University Which Are Located in Various Districts of Tamil Nadu, Mainly Thanjavur, Tiruvarur, Karur, Mayiladuthurai, Tiruchirappalli, Nagapattinam, Perambalur and Pudukkottai.
Bharathidasan University Admission Process 2023-24
Bharathidasan University Offers a Various Range of Courses in Which the Admission Process for Subjects Like Arts, Management, Language, Science, Engineering and Technology is Open for the 2023 Batch. Kindly Fill the Online Application Form to Apply in the University’s UG, PG, Certificates, Diploma, M.Phil. and Ph.D. Programs For the 2023 Batch. The Admission Process of the Bharathidasan University is Based on Merit and Entrance Test. Its Science, Engineering and Technology Programs Admission Depends on the National Entrance Test For the Relevant Course and The Rest of the Course Admission is Done on the Basis of Merit, The Merit Will Prepare on the Basis of Your Provided Certificates.
Bharathidasan University Online Application Process 2023
- The Online Application Process For Admission in Bharathidasan University Courses Can Be Done through the Following Link that is “http://oms.bdu.ac.in/admissions/“.
- Interested Candidates Can See All the Details Related to Admissions Like Form Filling Steps, Dates and Application Fees by Visiting the Upper Admission Link.
- You Must Have These Things While Filling the Online Application Form Like Valid Email Address, Mobile Number, Recently Taken Photograph (JPG / Size: 2 KB to 100 KB), AADHAR Card, Category Certificate.
- If You Have All the Above Things, Then Fill the Online Application Form of the Bharathidasan University With Required Details and After that Upload Required Scanned Documents.
- The Application Form Will be Submitted to the University After Paying the Application Fees that is Rs. 175 For SC/ST & Otherwise Abled and Rs. 355 For All Others Candidates.
Note – Whenever Admission Will Open, The Online Application Form Filling Link Will be Automatically Visible on the Admission Page.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.