Bharati Vidyapeeth Was Established in the Year 1964 by Patangrao Kadam, Minister in the Ministry of Forests in Maharashtra State Under the Government of the Indian National Congress, Who Was Also an Educationist. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune Has Been Accorded Category-I Deemed University Status by the University Grants Commission (UGC) in 1996. It is a Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU).
Every Year 23000+ Students From India and 48 Other Countries Give a New Direction to Their Life by Taking Admission to Bharati Vidyapeeth, 1600+ Teachers Are Always Present at the University to Guide These Students. There Are a Total of 9 Campuses of This University Which Are in Solapur, Panchgani, Sangli, Pune, Kolhapur, Karad, Navi Mumbai, Satara, and New Delhi. The Main Objective of This University is to Provide Quality Education to the Students in Various Fields as Per Their Choice.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune Admission Process 2023:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune is Inviting Interested Students to Apply for Its Various Programs for the Current 2023 Session. Its Admission Process is Open for All Its Programmes, for Which Students Will Have to Apply for Its Common Entrance Test (CET) After Which They Will Be Able to Take Admission in Their Preferred Course for the 2023 Batch. Its All 250+ Programmes in Various Specializations Such as Arts, Social Sciences and Commerce, Engineering and Technology, Law, Dentistry, Science, Homoeopathy, Nursing, Ayurveda, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Medical Sciences, and Management Studies are Approved by the UGC. Kindly Fill out the Online Application Form for this University For Getting Admission to the 2023 Batch, The Filling Steps are Given Below.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Online Application Form 2023:
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Online Application Process is Very Simple. For this, Just Read the Following Instructions.
- First of All, Visit the Following Link that is “https://www.bvuniversity.edu.in/“.
- Now Register Yourself By Filling in Some Common Details Like Your Full Name, Mobile, Email, Level of Program, Program Name, and Branch.
- After that Select “I Agree“ and then click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now Verify Your Mobile Number With OTP and then Fill the Form With Complete Information and Upload the Required Documents.
- After that Pay the Application Fee through Online Mode and then Download Your Application Form in PDF Format For Future Reference.
Note – Kindly Read the All Instructions From the Official Website of Bharati Vidyapeeth University.