Birla Institute of Technology and Science is One of the Deemed Universities of India that is Located in the State of Rajasthan at Pilani So It is also Know as BITS Pilani. The Institute Started in 1901 as a “Patshala” Which Was Converted From 1925 to 1929 in High School and Later an Intermediate College. After This, Birla Education Trust Was Established From 1943 to 1947 Due to Which This Intermediate College Was Converted Into a Degree College. And thus, this Institute Was Established in 1964 and Dr. G. D. Birla Elected as Its Founder Chairman.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Has Four Campuses those are Located in Pilani, Dubai, Goa and Hyderabad. It is Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI). Apart From this It is a Member of Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and Association of Indian Universities (AIU). This Institute is the Best for the Students Who Are Interested in Engineering, the Education System Here is Practical Based That is Why the Students Educated Here Have Reached Very High Levels in Their Life. Just as the Flames of the Fire Always Rise Up, Similarly the Children Studied Here Rise Up Ahead and Like a Sun, They Do Well for Themselves and Society.
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Process 2020
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Integrated First Degree, Higher Degree and Doctoral Programmes For the Current 2020 Batch through Online Mode. It Offer the Admission Process For Its Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Sciences, Humanities and Management Courses through Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT). The Eligible Candidates Have to Follow the Given Below Steps to Fill the Application Form of BITSAT to Get Admission Here.
Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Birla Institute of Technology and Science
Please Read the All Instructions Including BITSAT Brochure-2020 Carefully Related to the Admission Before Applying For the Admission Test. Kindly Fill Your Application Form through Internet Explorer (version 11 and above), Mozilla Firefox (version 50 and above) and Google Chrome (version 52 and above). Apart From this You Also Have to Clear Your Browser History/Cache Before Filling the Online Form. Only Eligible Candidates Have to Fill the Online Application Form through the Given Below Steps.
- Kindly Visit the Following Link to Apply For the Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test (BITSAT) that is https://cdn3.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1823/64046/login.html.
- After Reaching the Link, Kindly Click on the “New Users, Please Click Here to Register for BITSAT 2020“ Link to Register Yourself For the BITSAT 2020.
- Now Fill the Common Details Such as Applicant Full Name, Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY), Gender, Nationality, Mobile No. and Email ID For Registration.
- After that Fill the Correct reCAPTCHA and Click on “I Agree“ Box and After that Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- After Registering, The Login Link Will Be Sent to the Registered Email ID.
- After Clicking on the Login Link, You Will Redirected to the Application Form Filling Panel.
- Now Pay the Required Application Fees through Debit/Credit or Net Banking For Filling the Online Application Form.
- After that Fill the Application Form With Required Details and Upload the Scanned Documents.
- Before Clicking on the Submit Button Don’t Forget to Check the Preview of Your Application Form
- After All the Process the BITS Pilani Will Notify You For the Further Process.
Important Dates For the BITSAT 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online for BITSAT-2020 – 15th April 2020 (5.00 PM)
- Last Date to Revision/Editing (Online) in the Application Form by Candidates – 17th April (10.00AM) to 18th April 2020 (5.00 Pm)
- Candidates to Download the Hall Tickets With Instructions – 30th April to 18th May 2020
- BITSAT 2020 Entrance Test Date – Will Be Announced
Birla Institute of Technology and Science Courses
|Integrated First Degree|
|B.E.(Hons.) Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering||M.Sc.(Hons.) Biological Sciences, Economics, Mathematics, Finance, Chemistry and Physics|
|B.Pharm.(Hons.)||M.Sc.(Tech.) Finance, Engineering Technology, General Studies and Information Systems|
|M. Pharm.(with specialization in Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Pharmaceutics)||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
M.E. in Biotechnology, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical (with specialization in Petroleum Engineering), (Civil – Structural Engineering, Infrastructure Systems, Transportation Engineering), Communication Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Software Systems, Embedded Systems, Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Microelectronics, Electrical Power Electronics and Drives, Manufacturing Systems Engineering and Design Engineering
|Full Time Ph.D||Part Time Ph.D|
We Have Tried Our Hardest to Give You the Right Information About This University, but if We Have Made Any Mistake While Writing This Article, Please Kindly Let Us Know Through the Comment Box. Apart From this Kindly Visit the University Website Time to Time to Know the Latest Updates About Admission. If You Have Any Query Related to this University then Aks it through the Given Below Comment Box. I Hope that You Liked This Article.