BML Munjal University (BMU) is a world-class University that Provides Education to all Needy Candidates. The University was Founded in the Year of 2014 by the Promoters of the “Hero Group“. It is a Private University that is Name After the Group’s Chairman and Founder Brij Mohan Lall Munjal. The University offers the BA, B.Com (Honours), B.Tech, BBA, MBA, and Ph.D. Degrees Courses From Its School of Engineering and Technology, Management and Economics and Commerce. It is Ranked 8th in QS World University Rankings 2019. It is Located in the State of Haryana at Gurugram and is Affiliated With the University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Area of the University Campus is Spread Across in 50 Acres. The Campus of BML Munjal University is a Green and Eco-friendly Campus that Attracts the Students.
BML Munjal University Admission Process 2023
- The Students Can Apply to the BML Munjal University For the Various Courses by Submitting the Application Form With the Copies of Qualification Certificates and Required Application Fees.
- The Admission Process Depends on the Merit Base, the Short Listed Candidates Can Come for Personal Interview For Admission to the Various Courses. The Interview Conducted on the Main Campus and at Various Centers that is Located in India.
- The Admission Confirmation is Sent to the Students on their Provided Mail ID and Mobile Number Provided on the Application Form.
- The Final Selection of Students Will Be Taken by the BMU Admission Committee.
- Admission to MBA Courses is Based on BML Munjal University Management Aptitude Test (BMU MAT), Students Who are Qualified for the BMU MAT, CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT, or NMAT Entrance Test are eligible to take admission in MBA Courses of University.
- Admission to B.Tech Programmes is Based on a state-level engineering entrance Exam or Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) 2023.
- Students Can Submit their Application Form on the University Website at “https://www.bmu.edu.in/“ With the Required Documents.