Bodoland University a public state university, was founded in 2009 and started in Kokrajhar Assam India. It is the first university in the Bodoland Territorial Region. The university provides the best facilities like a Girls/Boys hostel, Bus service, medical service and Guest house. The university also offers a CENTRE FOR WOMEN’s STUDIES. The department was founded in 2013. It supports the all-around women’s development. The aim of the department is to coordinate courses on women and gender in different disciplines and encourage the dissemination and assimilation of knowledge on gender issues.
The women’s centre’s aim is to provide a forum to debate issues on diversity, equity and gender and volunteer groups to advocate for better gender balance. The main goal of the university is to educate women and increase their percentage in the growth of the nation’s economy. The university’s goal is to provide employment to all women of Assam, India. The main focus of CENTRE FOR WOMEN STUDIES is to offer high-quality studies to all women.
Bodoland University Admission Process 2023
- All candidates need to create a new account for registration. No need to create a different account for the different courses.
- The university provides undergraduate courses in various disciplines like B, Sc, BA, B.Com, B, Tech, BBA B, Ed and BCA.
- The university also provides Post graduation courses like M, Sc, M.Ed M.A, MCA, MBA and M.Tech. Also, provide PhD courses in various subjects.
- Before filling out the application all candidates need to keep all relevant documents with their signature scanned and passport-size photographs.
- All students need to use the same account for registration examinations or any other details.
- Photo and Signature required in JPEG format and other documents with 20KB maximum size in PDF format.
- For the latest notifications and updates about Bodoland University, all students need to check the official website daily which is “https://buniv.edu.in/“.