The Central University of Punjab was established in the year 2009 and this new Central University were established under an Act of Parliament (No. 25 of 2009) which mentioned a journey which was of 12 years. This university was recognized by NAAC in the year 2016 with an A grade as well as ranked by NIRF between 2019-21. University is published as research. Special courses are included in the university, which finds a new path for the students so that their future will be bright, along with this, through modern techniques, the students are given directions and emphasis is given to them, so that in any way, E-governance is being resorted to, through the Samarth project. In this, the staff has been trained to increase the importance of education day by day, in twenty-one administrative modules.
In the year 2009, the university started with three rooms which also housed its office. With this, the university had taken some rooms on rent and has been moving towards a new path. The area of the University was at that time 37 acres on Mansa Road, Bathinda. At present, its expansion is spread over 500 acres. Its campus environment is friendly and efficient. In today’s time, the rating of the university is very good. It has 31 law departments and 11 schools in which the study of science, technology, social science, education, humanities, etc. is going on smoothly.
Along with celebrating National and International Memorial Day in the university, sports are also taken care of and students are encouraged for cultural programs. Along with this, it provides an opportunity for the students to participate in all the major programs of the government.
The Central University of Punjab is known as a small India, as it has students from 26 states and non-teaching staff including teachers from 19 states. Which simplifies the way of life of the students with all its expertise in taking the students towards a new path.
Central University of Punjab Admission Process 2023
- Candidates can apply online only. For an online application, visit the home page of the CUPB website (www.cup.edu.in), click on the home/admissions page, and then click on the link to apply online.
- Before filling out the online form, all the information on the given website should be taken, and only then should proceed.
- After scanning all your higher secondary certificates and uploading your photo signature properly, you should submit it in the form because if all these are not shown correctly in the form then your form can also be rejected.
- After that, the candidate has to select the one as per his/her choice.
- For any information which you do not understand, you can mail [email protected]
Instructions for submitting Central University of Punjab Online Application:
- Please read the eligibility criteria and other requirements before submitting the application form.
- To apply for admission to a Programme, eligible candidates must complete the online Application Form and submit it.
- Ensuring the eligibility for applying to a particular program will be the sole responsibility of the candidate.
- This prospectus is subject to alteration (s) & modification (s) and the same will be notified on the University website.
- This prospectus is for information only and does not constitute a legal document.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.