Chitkara University, Himachal Pradesh (CI, HU) is a Private State University that is Located on the Lush Green Campus of 17 Acres of Land in the Solan, Himachal Pradesh. The University Was Established in the Year of 2009 through the Chitkara University (Establishment and Regulation) Act, 2008 by the Chitkara Educational Trust. The University is Established as a Private University to Provide the Higher Education in the Computer Applications, Hospitality Management, Engineering & Technology, and Basic Sciences.
The University Has Contributed a Lot to Provide Basic Education, It is Playing an Important Role in the Development of the Country Which Further Strengthens the Country’s Culture. The University Was Founded by the Dr. Ashok Chitkara and Dr. Madhu Chitkara. It is the Best University in Himachal Pradesh For the Last 10 Years Where Students Can Give Their Careers a Different Direction Which Leads to Success. It is a Top Private Engineering University in Himachal Pradesh that is a Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), Affiliated with the University Grants Commission (UGC), and also Approved by the NAAC.
Chitkara University Himachal Pradesh Key Highlights:
|University Official Name
|Chitkara University, Himachal Pradesh (चितकारा यूनिवर्सिटी, हिमाचल प्रदेश)
|Short Name of the University
|Solan, Himachal Pradesh
|UGC, NAAC, AIU
|For both (Boys & Girls)
|Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card
|Official Website Link
Chitkara University Himachal Pradesh Admission Process 2023:
- The University Invites the Applications For Admission in the 4 Years BE/3 Year B.E. (Lateral Entry) Programs on the Basis of JEE Score, B. Sc Nursing, BCA, Integrated BCA-MCA, B.Sc. (Hospitality & Hotel Administration) on the Basis of Merit For the Academic Year 2023-24. The Eligible Candidates Can Go to the University Website at “https://www.chitkarauniversity.edu.in/” To Download the Application Form. The University Offers the Offline Admission as Well.
- To Complete the Application Process, Students Are Required to Fill Out the Entire Application Form, and Send It With the Necessary Documents and a Demand Draft (Dd) Made Payable in Himachal Pradesh to “Chitkara University”.
Note: The University Will Not Accept Admission Forms That Are Found to Be Incomplete, as Per the University’s Regulations.
Important Documents For Admission:
Chitkara University Has a List of Documents That Are Required for Admission to Their Programs. These Include:
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of Class X & XII.
- Medical Fitness Certificate as Per the Format Given on the Website.
- Migration Certificate From the Board/University Last Attended.
- Character Certificate
- An Affidavit
- Reserve Category Certificate, if Applicable.
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation (Only for Postgraduate Programs).
- Rank Card of Qualifying Examinations. If the Result is Not Declared, Then Attach the Admit Card Wherever Applicable.
Note: It is Important to Ensure That All the Necessary Documents Are Included in the Application Process to Avoid Any Delays or Complications.