Christ University opens admission to students for Master of Business Administration courses. The application form for access to the Master of Business Administration courses is available online from November 2, 2022, on the official website of Christ University. The last date to apply is January 29, 2023. Aspirants seeking admission to MBA courses can apply online on or before the last date. The entry will be based on the final selection list. MBA admission 2023 at Christ University will be done on the basis of scores obtained in the CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ GRE/ XAT/ ATMA entrance exam, Apart from this, to get admission at Christ University MBA program, aspirants must have secured at least 50% of marks in the undergraduate courses.
Christ University MBA Important Dates
The important dates of the Master of Business Administration Course at Christ University are:
- Release of MBA Application Form: November 2nd, 2022
- Last Date of Submission: January 29th, 2023
- Release of MBA Selection Process Admit Card: February 2nd, 2023
- Group Discussion: February 4th, 2023
- Micro Presentation (MP), and Personal Interview (PI): February 4-10th, 2023
- Declaration of MBA Selection Process Result: February 15th, 2023
Christ University MBA Specializations
Christ University offers a variety of specializations in the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program. The MBA Specializations offered at this university are:
- MBA Christ (Deemed to be University), Bangalore Central Campus/ Bangalore BGR Campur/ Bangalore Kengeri Campus offers various MBA specializations like Lean Operations and Systems/ Finance/ Human Resources/ Business Analytics/ Entrepreneurship and Innovation/ Marketing. Internation Business is only the specialization that is offered at Bangalore BGR Campus.
- MBA Christ (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR Campus offers MBA specialization in Human Resources/ Finance/ Business Analytics/ Marketing/ Entrepreneurship and Innovation/ Fin Tec.
- MBA Christ (Deemed to be University), Pune Lavasa Campus offers MBA specialization in Human Resources/ Finance/ Business Analytics/ Marketing/ Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MBA Christ (Deemed to be University) with MBA in Wurzburg- Schweinfurt University, Germany offers Master of Business Administration specializations in Marketing/ Finance/ Operations.
- MBA Christ (Deemed to be University) with MS in Business (Virginia Commonwealth University, USA) offers specialization in Global Marketing Management/ Finance/ Decision Analytics/ Sport Leadership.
Christ University MBA Eligibility Criteria
- To get admission in University MBA programs, candidates need to score at least 50% of their marks in aggregate equivalent grades in the undergraduate examinations. Candidates in the final year of their studies need to obtain 50% of marks or above in aggregate in all the years/ semesters of their undergraduate examinations.
- Candidates must have obtained a 500 or above score in MAT or 60 percentile and above in CAT or 60 percentile and above in XAT or a score of 240 or above in CMAT or 60 percentile and above in ATMA or a score of 450 and above in GMAT or a score of 295 and above in GRE are eligible to apply for Master of Business Administration programs at Christ University.
- The eligibility for those candidates who are pursuing the International Curriculum will be according to the AIU stipulations. The scores of the following test like MAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ XAT/ ATMA held in 2022-2023 will be accepted.
- ● For MBA (WMU, USA) and MBA (CU), candidates need to secure a minimum composite score of 295 on GRE or 450 on GMAT. One or more years of experience is required for students who are applying for Dual Degree MBA (FHWS, Germany) and MBA (CU).
How to Apply For MBA Admission 2023 at Christ University MBA?
To apply for MBA admission at Christ University, candidates need to fill out the application form online on the official website of the University.
- To apply, candidates need to visit the official site of Christ University i.e., www.christ university.in
On the website, candidates need to register themselves by entering their name and email id and then setting up a password.
- Then candidates need to enter the admission tab which will take them to the application form page.
- Now, applicants need to enter all the required information in the application form and upload a recent passport-size photograph.
- Click on the ‘submit’ button. After submitting, an editable and viewable page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can edit the details if they find any corrections are required and then click on the button ‘Confirm Submission’.
- After successful submission, the application form will appear on the screen.
- Lastly, candidates can download or take a printout of the application form for future use.
Christ University MBA 2023 Application Fee
The application fee for all categories at Christ University for Master of Business Administration 2023 admission is INR 5000. The application fees can be paid online through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking. The application fee is non-refundable.
Read Also – IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test
Documents Required for MBA Application Form 2023
The documents that are required to fill out the application form for MBA admission at Christ University 2023 are given below:
- The original application form is duly signed by the applicant’s parents or guardian.
- A copy of the application processing fee.
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th standard.
- Marksheet and Certificate of Graduation.
- Entrance Exam scorecard (CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ GRE/ ATMA).
- Transfer certification from the last college or institution from where the aspirant qualified.
- Migration certificate from the last qualified institution or university.
MBA Applications 2023 Guidelines for Foreign Candidates
Below given the documents that are required to fill out the application form for MBA admission at Christ University 2023 for foreign students are:
- Passport and visa details.
- OCI/ PIO must generate a copy of the OCI/ PIO card as appropriate.
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Resident Permit.
The selection process at Christ University MBA program comprises Academic performance in 10th standard, 12th standard, and an undergraduate degree, Group Discussion, Micro Presentation (MP), and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates who will clear the Group Discussion round will be called for Micro Presentation (MP), and Personal Interview (PI). The Group Discussion will be for 30 minutes for each group. For Micro Presentations and Personal interviews, candidates will be given 30 minutes duration to present before an expert panel.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.