Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) is a Nonprofit Institute That Has Been Designated as a Deemed University Through the University Grants Commission (UGC). The Institute is in the City of Agra, in the State of Uttar Pradesh. In 1981, the University Grants Commission of India Designated the Institute as a Deemed University. During September 2013, Prof. Prem Kumar Kalra Was the Chancellor of Dayalbagh Educational Institute. In 2020, the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) Put Dayalbagh Educational Institute in the 101-150 Range in India, 82 Among Universities, and 102 in Engineering.
The Campus is Located in Dayalbagh, Apart From the City’s Hustle and Bustle. It is Roughly Two Kilometers From the City of Agra on the Northern Outskirts. The City Bus, Rickshaws, Auto-rickshaws, and Taxis Provide Better Accessibility to the Train Terminals and Bus Stops. Some of the University Courses Are Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG), Diploma, Postgraduate Diploma, M.Phil. And Ph.D. Apart From These Courses the Institute Also Offers Certificate Programmes as Well as Part-time and Full-time Courses.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission Process 2022
To Be Considered for the Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission Procedure, Candidates Must First Satisfy the Qualifying Requirements. DEI Chooses Individuals Based on Their Qualifications.
- First, Students Must Complete the DEI Agra Requirements.
- University Students Must Complete the Online Software Programme Form After First-classing the Eligibility Requirements.
- Following That, University Students Must Take a Written Objective Test (WOT).
- Candidates That Get a Wot Score of at Least 30% Are Asked to Participate in an Online Interview.
- SC/ST Candidates Must Fulfill the Eligibility Requirements and Complete the WOT in Order to Be Considered for an Online Interview.
- The Last Phase in the DEI Admissions Procedure Requires Shortlisted University College Students to Submit Their Documentation and Pay Their Fees.
Note – All UG and PG Programmes at Dayalbagh Educational Institute Use the Same Application Process.
Following the Procedures Below, You May Fill Out the Application Form Either Online or Offline.
DEI Online Application Procedure 2022
- On or Before the Deadline, Candidates Must Submit a Common Application Form, Which May Be Accessible on the Institute’s Website at http://www.dei.ac.in.
- Complete the Application Form and Send It in With the Application Money of Rs.270 for Professional Course and Rs.230 for Non-professional Courses.
- Obtain and Resubmit the Necessary Documents.
DEI Offline Application Procedure 2022
- At the Institute Counter, a Paper-based Prospectus as Well as an Application Form Will Be Available.
- Please Provide All Necessary Documents, Such as an Aadhar Card, a Picture, and a 12th Certificate, and Attach Them to the Form Submitted at the Institute Center.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.