Dibrugarh University Distance Education or the Directorate of Distance Education of Dibrugarh University is One of the Distance Learning University in Assam. It Was Established in the Year of 2001 With the Objective of Educating the Needy People. Distance Learning Courses of Dibrugarh University Directorate of Open and Distance Learning are Recognized by Distance Education Bureau (DEB). The Postgraduate Diploma Course in Marketing Management and Statistics Was Started in This University From 2005, Due to Which Now Students Wishing to Do Related Courses in Marketing Management and Statistics Are Benefited. After This, the University Offered PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Course With an Idea of increasing the Knowledge of Students in Journalism and Mass Communication From Academic Session 2007-2008.
Here Many Important Courses Have Been Included by the Directorate of Distance Education of Dibrugarh University as Part of Its Curriculum, Including MA Course in English, Which Was Introduced From the Session 2008-09. Along With This, Courses in Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) Started From Session 2010-11. Subsequently, From the Session 2011-12, This University Introduced the Bachelor of Arts (BA) Course Through Distance Mode. After Knowing About This University in This Article, Now Let’s Know About Its Admission Process Openly.
Simple Steps to Get Admission in Dibrugarh University Distance Education
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Various UG, PG, Diploma and PG Diploma Programmes For the 2020 Batch From the Month of July/August. The Interested and Eligible Candidates Can Apply in the Dibrugarh University Distance Education Programmes through Online Mode. Please Read the Below Given Steps Carefully, With the Help of These Steps You Will Be Able to Fill the Online Application Form of Dibrugarh University Distance Education.
Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Dibrugarh University Distance Education
- Kindly Visit the Official Website of the University of Visit the Following Link to Fill the Online Admission Form of Dibrugarh University Distance Education that is http://dodl.dibru.ac.in/.
- Now Click on the “Admission Portal“ that is Mentioned in the University Website Menu.
- After Clicking on the Admission Portal, Now You Will be Redirected to the Admission Page.
- So After Reaching the Admission Page, Now You Have to Read the All Instructions Including Term & Conditions Carefully Related to Online Application Form.
- Now Click on the “Apply Online“ Link Which Will Be at the Bottom of the Page.
- After that Click on the “Create New Account“ Link For New Registrations For Admission Process. (Candidates Can Also Register With Google/ Facebook Account)
- Now Log-In With Your User ID and Password or through Google/ Facebook Account.
- After that Click on the “Apply Link”
- Now Choose Programme Type, Programme Name and Subject Combination and then Click on the “Continue“ Link.
- After That You Have to Fill the Complete Application Form Including Personal Details and Educational Details.
- Now Upload the Required Documents and After that Review Your Application Before Clicking on the “Submit“ Button.
- After All the Process, Now Click on “Proceed to Pay” Link and Pay Your Required Fees Including Application Fee of Rs. 400 through Debit Card (Visa, Master, Mastero), Credit Card or Net Banking.
Check Also: – Distance Education Universities in India
Note: The Candidates Have to Take a Print of their Online Application Form After Submitting the Application Form For Future Reference. The University Will Notify You For the Future Process.
Important Documents For Admission
- A Valid Email Account
- A Valid Email Account
- Scanned Copy of Your Photograph (Width: 180px & Height: 200px) and Signature (Width: 300px & Height: 60px) Within 512KB.
- Scanned Copy of Mark-sheet, Caste Certificate, Wherever Applicable Within 512KB.
Important Activity of Dibrugarh University Distance Education
|July – August||Admission Process, Commencement of Weekend Classes for All/induction Meeting for New Learners/co-Ordinators Meet|
|Mid part of September||Issue of Assignment for All|
|August & September||
Final Year Learners Meet/final Year Admission/commencement of Counseling & Weekend Classes for Final Year Students/Issue of Assignment for PGDCA Odd Semester
|15th October||Submission of Assignment by BCA and PGDCA by Odd Semester Students|
Submission of admission DTRS by the study centres to the DODL, DU/Submission of filled in examination forms and fees of BCA odd semester and Submission of admission PGDTRS and PGDCA odd semester examination form/issue of assignment of PGDMM and PGDJMC
|December||Commencement of BCA and PGDCA Odd Semester Examination|
Last Date of Submission of Asignments of BA/B.Com/BBA/ PGDMM and PGDJMC and Commencement of BCA and PGDCA Even Semester Admission and Counselling
|February – March||
Filled-in Examination For and Fees of BA/B.Com./BBA/ MA/M.Com./MSc/PGDMM/PGDJMC. Apart From this Declaration of BCA and PGDCA Odd Semester Examination Results/Issue of BCA and PGDCA Even Semester Assignment
|10th April||Last Date of Submission of BCA and PGDCA Even Semester Assignments|
|4th Week of April||Submission of Filled-in Examination Form and Fees of BCA and PGDCA Even Semester Examination|
|June||Commencement of BA/B,Com./BBA/BCA/MA/M.Com/M.Sc.and PGDC Even Semester Examinations|
|July – August||Start of New Academic Session and Declaration of BA, B.Com., BBA, BCA, MA., M.Com., M.Sc. & PGDCA Even Semester Examination Results|
Dibrugarh University Distance Education Courses List
Admission Fee (Including Counselling Fee)
|Under Graduate Courses|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) General (in Annual System)||3 Years||
12th Passed or Its Equivalent Degree From Any Recognized Board / Council/ University
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) Hons. (As Per the New Nomenclature of UGC)||3 Years||
3000 (For Assamese Major) and 2700 ( For other Major Subjects)
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years||3000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||3 Years||
2500 Per Semester
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||4000|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Master of Arts (MA) in Assamese, Economics, English, Political science, Sociology and Education||2 Years||Graduate Under Three Years Degree Course From Any Recognized University Having Major (Honors) or General (Core)||5900|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years||B.Com (Three Years Degree) From Any Recognized University||5900|
|M.A./ M.Sc (Mathematics)||2 Years||Graduate Under Three Years Degree Course From Any Recognized University Having Mathematics at Degree Level||5900|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|Post graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)||1 Year||
Graduation Course From Any Recognized University
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)||1 Year||
3500 Per Semester
|Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC)||1 Year||6000|
Note: Apart From the Upper Courses Fees the Additional Amount of Rs 900 to Be Paid as Counseling Fees for DODL PGDCA and Rs 500 for DODL BCA Learners for 1 Year.
I Hope You Liked this Article. If You Have Any Query Related to Dibrugarh University Distance Education then Kindly Ask Your Query Through the Below Comment Box.