|University Official Name||Dibrugarh University (डिब्रूगढ़ विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||DU|
|University Type||State University|
|Rank||Ranked 101-150 Band Overall in India by NIRF, 84 Among Universities, and 29 in the Pharmacy Ranking|
|Campus Areas||550 Acres|
|Hostel Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Distance Learning Programmes||Yes|
|Fees Payment Options||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Approvals/Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC), NAAC, AIU|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Assam’s Dibrugarh University Was Founded in 1965 Under the Provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act Passed by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a University That Focuses on Education and Collaboration. It is a State-run Institution That Has Been Approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University Provides Innovative Learning Opportunities That Prepare the Next Generation of Leaders to Make a Difference in the World. There are Lots of Career Opportunities Available Here For the Students in Many Fields.
Dibrugarh University is a Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). It is Located in Rajabheta, 5 Kilometers From Dibrugarh Town, and the Campus of the University Covers an Area of 550 Acres. Dibrugarh, One of North East India’s Economic and Industrial Centers, Also Has a Distinct Presence in the Fields of Art, Literature, and Culture. It Is Well-known as a Wealthy Tea Producing Area, and It Is Also on the Worldwide Map for Its Huge Deposits of Minerals Such as Coal, Oil, and Natural Gas, Which Make It a Very Appealing Destination for Academics From All Over the Globe.
Dibrugarh University Admission Process 2023:
Dibrugarh University is Offering Its Online Admission Process For Its Various UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, 5 Year Integrated, M. Phil, Ph.D. Programs For the 2023 Batch. The University Admission Process Depends on Merit and Entrance, So Check the Eligibility For Getting Admission to the University Course and then Apply through the Given Below Process.
- There Will Be No More Waiting in Lines, Go Green by Going Digital to Fill out the University Online Application Form and Paying Online too, For that Visit – “https://dibru.ac.in/“.
- Applicants Can Fill out and Submit the Dibrugarh University Application Form Online at “http://www.dibru.online“.
- They Must Submit Scanned Copies of Pertinent Mark Sheets, Documentation, and a Passport-size Photograph With a Signature While Filling out the Online Application Form.
- The Applicant Must Submit the Completed Form Along With a Demand Draft of Application Fees After Filling It Out and Attaching Appropriate Verified Mark-sheet Photocopies.
- According to University Guidelines, Applications Received After the Deadline Will Not be Accepted, and Missing or Erroneous Information in the application form Will also not be Acceptable.
- Before the Due Day for Application Form Modification, You Can Request a Change in the Course You Applied for and the Location of Your Written Entrance Test Through the Website.
- The Registrar of Dibrugarh University Will Make the Final Judgement on the Alteration.
- The University Reserves the Right to Cancel Any Application Form at Any Time and Without Giving the Candidate Any Notice.
Note: Reservation in Seats Will Be Applicable as Per the Rules of the Assam Government.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.