Assam’s Dibrugarh University Was Founded in 1965 Under the Provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act Passed by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a University That Focuses on Education and Collaboration. It is a State-run Institution That Has Been Approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University Provides Innovative Learning Opportunities That Prepare the Next Generation of Leaders to Make a Difference in the World. There are Lots of Career Opportunities are Available Here For the Students in Many Fields.
Dibrugarh University is the Member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). It is Located in Rajabheta, 5 Kilometers From Dibrugarh Town, and the Campus of the University Covers an Area of 550 Acres. Dibrugarh, One of North East India’s Economic and Industrial Centers, Also Has a Distinct Presence in the Fields of Art, Literature, and Culture. It Is Well-known as a Wealthy Tea Producing Area, and It Is Also on the Worldwide Map for Its Huge Deposits of Minerals Such as Coal, Oil, and Natural Gas, Which Make It a Very Appealing Destination for Academics From All Over the Globe.
Dibrugarh University Admission Process 2022
Dibrugarh University is Offering Its Online Admission Process For Its Various UG, PG, Certificate, Diploma, 5 Year Integrated, M. Phil, Ph.D. Programs For the 2022 Batch. The University Admission Process is Depends on the Merit and Entrance, So Check the Eligibility For Getting Admission in the University Course then Apply through the Given Below Process.
- There Will Be No More Waiting in Lines, Go Green by Going Digital to Fill the University Online Application Form and Paying Online too, For that Visit – “https://dibru.ac.in/”.
- Applicants Can Fill and Submit the Dibrugarh University Application Form Online at “http://www.dibru.online“.
- They Must Submit Scanned Copies of Pertinent Mark Sheets, Documentation, and a Passport-size Photograph With Signature While Filling the Online Application Form.
- The Applicant Must Submit the Completed Form Along With a Demand Draft of Application Fees After Filling It Out and Attaching Appropriate Verified Mark-sheet Photocopies.
- According to University Guidelines, the Applications Received After the Deadline Will Not Accepted and Missing or Erroneous Information in application form Will also not Acceptable.
- Before the Due Day for Application Form Modification, You Can Request a Change in the Course You Applied for and the Location of Your Written Entrance Test Through the Website.
- The Registrar of Dibrugarh University Will Make the Final Judgement on the Alteration.
- The University Reserves the Right to Cancel Any Application Form at Any Time and Without Giving the Candidate Any Notice.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Inform Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.