Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam was established in 2008 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is located in the town of Akerla in the Srikakulam district of Andhra Pradesh, called the State University. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University is known as BRAU and was founded in honor of Bhim Rao Ambedkar, a social reformer, jurist, and the chief architect of the Indian Constitution.
It is spread over 168 acres, offering admission to 1 Diploma, 7 Undergraduate, and 23 Postgraduate and Ph.D. programs. Here better education is given priority, as well as special care is taken for the convenience of the students, so that the future of these students will be safe and they will move towards development. The institution offers undergraduate, graduate, and research programs in a number of fields, including engineering, law, education, science, and the arts. Its purpose is to give students from different backgrounds access to high-quality education and chances to pursue academic and professional achievements.
The State Government Introduced 12 other courses for this University, mainly 4 courses were convoy forward which are: M.Com, M.Sc. Mathematics, B.L., and The M.L.I. Sc Course was present at the University from 1988-1989. Along with this, 2 other courses were started in the year 1994 which are: M.B.A and M.L., And MA was Started From in 2005-06. Due to this English, M.Sc, MCA, Organic Chemistry, and M.A were introduced to the University in 2006-07. It is Established as a State University that is Located in Etcherla, Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam Admission Process 2023
To take admission to the Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Srikakulam courses, it is necessary to follow some rules which are as follows:
- First of all visit the university’s official website at “http://www.brau.edu.in/” then read the given notification carefully and select according to your merit.
- To take admission fill out the online form which is available in the admission section of the website.
- The application form must be filled out carefully only after verifying all the details.
- After this, the form should be checked and submitted.
- After submission, take a printout of the form to get the details filled by you along with the application number, which will be helpful in the future.