Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission 2022 Update – The Online Registration of the BAOU Has Been Started For Admission in the 2022 Batch. So the Interested Candidates Can Apply For the Various Courses of the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University through Online Mode For the 2022 Batch. Please Go to the University Website Without Delay and Fill the Online Application Form to Take Admission. This Time the Admission Forms Will Be Filled Only Through Online Mode So That the Rules That Are Followed During the Corona Virus Can Be Followed.
All About Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University (BAOU) is One of the Famous Indian State Open University that is Located in the State of Gujarat at Ahmedabad. This University Was Established by Act No. 4 of 1994 Which Was Passed by the Gujarat State Legislature and It Was Fully Established on 27 July 1994 After Permission by the Governor of Gujarat.
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University is the Seventeenth Open University in India, Which is Mentioned on the Official Website of BAOU. There Are More Than 42 Courses Available in This University Along With the Enrollment of More Than 100,000 Learners.
The University Have More than 507 Study Centers Where Aspiring Students Take the Higher Education of This University. BAOU is Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC). So Far, You Have Learned About BAOU, but Now You Will Know About the Admission Process of This University, Which is Going on From the Next Paragraph.
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Admission Process 2022
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Offer the Admission in Its Various Trending Courses For the Eligible Students. This University Offers Admission Process Twice a Year (January and July Batch), Under Which Interested Students Can Get Admission in Their Favorite Courses.
In This University, You Can Take Admission Through Online and Offline, Whose Process is Very Easy. For Online Admission You Have to Visit the Official Website of BAOU that is http://baou.edu.in/. Apart From this The Interested Students Can Get Admission in BAOU through the Offline Application Form that is Available on the University Official Campus that is Located at Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Note: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University January 2022 Batch is Closed So Please Be Patient For the Upcoming July 2022 Batch. You Can Take Our News Letter So that We Can Remind You For the Admission Process of BAOU.
Steps For Filling the Online Admission Form of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
- First of all, The Interested Students Have to Visit on the Official Website of BAOU For Filling the Online Application Form or They Can Also Click on the Following Link For Filling the Online Application that is http://online.baou.edu.in/Admission/Admission_Online/Login_Instructions.aspx.
- After that Click on the Registration Link.
- Now You Have to Register Yourself With Some Normal Details and User Name/ID or Password.
- After Registering, You Have to Login Yourself to Fill the Online Application Form by Clicking on “Sign In“ Link.
- Now Students Have to Fill the Personal Details (House Number, Society/City/Area , City, District, Zip Code and Mobile Number, Etc.) and Professional Details.
- After Filling It Choose Your Course Along With Subject.
- Now Pay the Admission Fees through Online by Debit/Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
- After These all Process, Your Admission Will be Done and You Will Receive a Confirmation Letter or Mail on Your Provided Mail ID or You Can Receive a SMS By the University On Your Registered Mobile Number.
Note: Please Download the Fee Receipt and Remember the Username and Password and Do Not Forget to Take a Print of the Admission Form For Future Reference.
Steps For Filling the Offline Admission Form of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University
- BAOU Offer the Offline Admission in Its Various Courses that is Given the Below Table.
- For Offline Admission The Students Have to Visit the University Official Campus or Its Study Centre.
- Where They Have to Buy the Admission Form through DD in Favour of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University that is Payable at Ahmadabad.
- After that Please Fill the Admission Form and Submit It With the Required Documents After Purchasing the Application Form.
- You Will Receive a Mail or Letter After the University Confirms the Admission.
Required Documents For Admission
- Passport Size Photograph
- Signature of the Applicant
- Cast Certificate (It is Mandatory Only for Those SC/ST Candidates Who Have a Free-ship Card, They Can Also Claim the Scholarship With This Certificate.)
- Copy of a Marriage Certificate or Gadget
- Mark-sheet (Course Qualification)
- School Dropout Rate ( LC)
- Fee Receipt
Complete List of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University Courses
Students Can Choose the Course of Their Choice From the Courses Given Below. The Details of the Courses Offered by BAOU Are Given Below. Students in These Courses Can Get Admission for the Current 2022 Batch.
|Under Graduate Courses|
|Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP)||Bachelor of Arts (BA)|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)||Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com.)|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Master of Arts in English (MEG)||Master of Arts in Hindi (MHD)|
|Master of Arts in Gujarati (MGT)||Master of Arts in Sociology (MSO)|
|Diploma in Operation Research (DOR)||Diploma in Advanced Accounting (DAA)|
|Diploma in Mother & Child Health & Family Welfare (DMCH)||Diploma in Creative writing in Hindi (DCH)|
|Diploma in Village Health Worker (DVHW)||Diploma in Insurance (DIN)|
|Diploma in Sanskrit Language (DSL)||Diploma in Advance cost Accounting (DACA)|
|Diploma in Financial Management (DFM)||Diploma in Creative writing in English (DCE)|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Distance Education||Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing (PGDM)|
|Vocational Professional Courses||Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)|
|Foreign Language Certificate in English (FLCE)||Bachelor in Media Graphics and Animation (BMGA)|
|BBA in Air Travel Management (BBA-AT)||Post Graduate Diploma in Finance (PGDF)|
|Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)||Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)|
|Foreign Language Certificate in French (FLCF)||Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||Bachelor in Social Work (BSW)|
|Master in Social Work (MSW)||BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management (BBAHT)|
|BCA in Multimedia (BCA(MUL))||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource (PGDHR)|
|Certificate in Communication Skills in English: Level-I (CCSE1)||Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)|
|Certificate in Yog Science (CYS)||Certificate in Computing (CIC)|
|Certificate in NGO Management (CNM)||Certificate in Tourism Management (CMT)|
|Certificate in Computer Concept – BAOU (CCC-BAOU)||Certificate in Traditional Birth Attendant (CTBA)|
|Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)||Certificate in Better Parenting (CCBP)|
|Certificate in Naturopathy (CIN)||Certificate in Personal Computer software (CPCS)|
|Certificate in Environment Awareness (CEA)||Certificate in Tourism Marketing (CTM)|
|Certificate in Childcare and Development (CCCD)||Certificate in Teaching of English (CTE)|
|Certificate in Anganwadi Workers (CCAW)||Certificate in Environment Studies (CES)|
|Certificate in Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Life and Thought (CALT)|
|Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)|
Note: I Hope that this Post Will be Helpful For You. This Blog is Only For Information Apart From this If You Want More Details About BAOU Admission Process then Please Visit the University Website.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.