Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU) Was Established as a State University in the State of Telangana at Hyderabad District. The University is also Known as Telangana Open University Apart From this the Other Name of University is Andhra Pradesh Open University. The University is Situated in a Beautiful and Charming Place of 53.63 Acres. It is Approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and one of the Best Distance Learning University in India.
In the Early Days, This University Was Known as Andhra Pradesh Open University, Which Was Established on 26 August 1982 Under APOU Act 1982. A Few Years Later, It Was Given a New Name (Dr. Br Ambedkar Open University) by the Government of Andhra Pradesh on October 26, 1991, After Which the University Became Famous by This Name. This University Has Been Established Mainly for Those Students Who Come From Lower Class Society, It is Not That Only Children From Lower Society Can Study in It. In This University, All Those Students Who Are Interested in Getting Education, They Can Take Admission in Their Choice Courses.
Simple Steps to Get Admission in Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University
Dr. Br Ambedkar Open University Offers Admission for Its Various Courses on Various Levels. To Get Admission in This University, You Must First Appear for the Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test, Only After Passing Here You Will Be Eligible for Admission. This University, Programs Like Arts, Science, Commerce, Education Are Available in Various Categories Like UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma, Certificate and Teaching Etc. The University Invites Interested Students to Fill Online and Offline Application Forms to Get Admission in Its Various Courses through Eligibility Test. So Below I Will Tell You That How to Fill the Online or Offline Admission Form and Eligibility Test of Dr. Br Ambedkar Open University Through Some Simple Steps.
Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test Online Application Form is Open For the Interested Students Who Want to Get Admission in B.A./B.Com./B.Sc. Programmes of this University For 2020 Batch. They Can Apply Before 4th April 2020 (Last Date) through Given Below Steps.
How to Fill the Online Application Form of Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Eligibility Test?
- The Interested Students Have to First of All, Visit the Official Website Portal that is https://www.braouonline.in/.
- After Reaching this Website Click on the “Registration for Eligibility Test for UG (BA/B.Com/B.Sc) admission“ Link that is Available in the “Latest News“ Section.
- After Clicking on that Link You Will be Automatically Redirected to Online Eligibility Test Page.
- Now Click on “Apply Now“ Link.
- Now You Have to Fill Some Basic Details Like Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender and Aadhar Card No.
- After that You Have to Fill the Correspondence Address and After that You Have to Choose the Medium of Exam, Religion, Social Status, Etc
- Now You Have to Choose the Study Center (Where You Want to Appear in the ET 2020 Examination).
- After that You Have to Upload Your Photograph and Signature in Related Format.
- After Doing All things Click on the “I Accept Terms & Conditions” and After that Fill the Captcha and Now Click on the “Submit Button“.
- Now You Have to Pay the ET 2020 Registration Fees of Rs. 3oo (Rupees Three Hundred Only) Through Debit or Credit Card by the University Website. Apart From this You Will Also Pay the Registration Fees of Rs.310/- at the TS/AP online Franchisee Centre And After that Obtain Receipt.
Note: – Now Take a Print of Your Online Registration Form For Future Reference. Candidates Who are Under 18 by 1st July 2020 are Not Eligible For the Eligibility Test 2020.
- Start of Registration: 27th January 2020.
- Last Date for Registration : 04th April, 2020.
- Date and Time of Eligibility Test: 19th April, 2020.( 10.00 A.M. to 12.30. P.M.)
Simple Steps to Get Admission in Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University M.Phil and PhD Programmes For 2020 Batch
If You are Interested to Take Admission in the M.Phil and PhD Programmes of Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University then You Have to Apply For the Eligibility Test and After that You Will be Selected For Personnel Interview. After Both the Process You Will be Selected For the Admission in the University M.Phil and PhD Programmes. In Addition, You Must Have at Least a Master’s Degree From Any Recognized Board in India With 55 Percent to Apply to the University’s M.Phil and PhD Programmes. For More, Kindly Visit the University Official Website.
Complete List of Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University Courses
|Bachelor of Arts (BA)||Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)|
|Master of Sciences M.Sc (Mathematics)||Certificate Programme in N.G.O. Management|
|Master of Sciences M.Sc (Applied Mathematics)||M.Sc (Physics)|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||Bachelor of Education (Special Education)|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)|
|Master of Arts MA (Telugu)||PG Diploma in Environmental Studies (PGDES)|
|PG Diploma in Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (PGDWMMT)||M.Sc (Botany)|
|Master of Arts MA (History)||Master of Arts MA (Sociology)|
|Master of Arts MA (Public Administration)||Master of Arts MA (English)|
|Master of Arts M.A. (Economics)||PG Diploma in Human Rights (PGDHR)|
|Master of Arts MA (Political Science)||PG Diploma in Women’s Studies (PGDWS)|
|M.Sc (Chemistry)||PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)|
|M.Sc (Environmental Sciences)||PG Diploma in Business Finance (PGDBF)|
|Master of Arts MA (Urdu)||Certificate Program in Food & Nutrition (CPFN)|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)||PG Dip.in Culture and Heritage Tourism (PGDCHT)|
|Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science (MLISc)||M.Sc (Zoology)|
|Bachelor Degree in Library & Information Science (BLISc)||M.Sc (Psychology)|
|Certificate Programme in Early Childhood Care & Education (CECE)||Master of Arts MA (Hindi)|
Note: I Hope this Information Will be Helpful For You, If You Have Any Issue Related to this Article then Please Comment Below Your Queries.