Dr CV Raman University Distance Education or Dr. CV Raman University, Institute of Open and Distance Education is One of the Finest Distance Education University in the State of Chhattisgarh. The Education System of This University is Very Strong and Excellent, Here a Lot of Help is Made in Making Students Professional. It is Approved as a Distance Education Institution by the Joint Committee of the University Grants Commission (UGC), Distance Education Bureau (DEB) on 1st May, 2009. The Distance Institute of This University Has Been Awarded the ASSOCHAM Award and World Education Award for Their Good Work and for Better Use of Technology in Distance Education.
Dr. CV Raman University, Institute of Open and Distance Education Has Taken the Leap to Provide Excellent Education to the Students Living in Distant Areas of Chhattisgarh. Keeping in Mind the Goals of the Skill Development of the Government of India and the Government of Chhattisgarh, the University Also Established a Cvru-nsdc Academy for Skill Development in Association With the National Skill Development Corporation. Who Will Conduct Various Programs of Skill Development and Will Also Make Great Efforts to Provide Employment to the Students in Collaboration With the Employment Mantra Portal. Along With This, Deendayal Upadhyay Skill Center is Also Established in This University, Which is Running the Skills Development Programs in About 150 Universities of Chhattisgarh.
Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
Dr. CV Raman University, Institute of Open and Distance Education Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Various Arts, Commerce, Sciennce and Management Courses For the 2022 Batch. The Eligible Candidates Can Fill and Submit the Online and Offline Application Form to Getting Admission in Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Courses. The Prospectus and the Application Form Can Be Obtained From Distance Education Department of Dr CV Raman University, Either in Person on Payment of Rs. 100. Apart Form this the Candidates Can also Obtained the Application Form through Post by Sending a Written Request Accompanied With a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 150 Drawn in Favour of “Register, Dr. CV Raman University“ Payable at Bilaspur (CG).
Check Also: – Distance Education Universities in India
- The Candidates Should Have to Write their Name (Mentioned on the Certificates), Course Name, Mobile Number and the Address on the Back Side of the Demand Draft.
- Read the Instructions Given Overleaf and in the Prospectus Carefully Before Filling Up This Form.
- Applicant Must Ensure Minimum Eligibility Conditions Before Applying.
- Submission of Application Form Will Be on the Basis for Claiming Admission.
- Please Write Your Name Exactly at It Appears on the Your 10th/12th Marksheet.
- Attach Only Attested Photocopies of Mark Sheets, Certificate Etc. With This Form, Original Documents Should to Be Attached.
- Filled Application Form Complete in All Respect Should Be Submitted in the Office of the University on or Before the Last Date Indicated in the Prospectus.
- Please Ensure the Correct Mailing Address is Given, Since Your Course Materials Will Be Sent to This Address.
- Course Materiel Shall Be Provided in Hindi or English Depending on Its Availability.
- Please Write Your Own Activate Email Address and Phone Number in Clear Handwriting. Otherwise You Will Not Be Able to Get Online Study Material and Essential Information.
- The Application Form is Not Transferable.
Steps For Filling the Dr CV Raman University Distance Education Online Application Form
- First of All, Visit the Following Link that is https://www.cvru.ac.in/iode/online-admission.
- Now Click on the “Click Here to Online Admission“ Link.
- Now You Will be Redirected to the Online Application Form Page.
- So After Reaching the Online Application Form Page, Now Click on “Register New Student“ Link.
- Now Fill the Common Details For the Registration.
- After Registering Yourself, Now Log-in and Follow Up the Instructions For Filling the Application Form Carefully.
- After Filling the Online Form, Take a Printout of the Form and Submit It With the Necessary Documents to the Distance Education Department of Dr CV Raman University.
- An Application Form Will Be Rejected if There is Any Difference Between the Information Given in the Application Form & the Supporting Documents. Admission is Open to All Those Who Have the Prescribed Qualification. All Admissions Are Provisional, Subject to Verification of the Required Documents and Eligibility Conditions.
- Please Fill Up All the Information on the Identity Card and Acknowledgement Card Neatly and Paste Your Latest Passport Size on the Identity Card.
- Please Fill Up Enrollment Form Carefully and Submit Enrollment Form With Registration Form and Other Essential Form (TC, CC, Migration) for Enrollment While Admission on Within Month of Admission.
- Read the Checklist Carefully and Tick the Relevant Item and Enclose the Attested Copies of All the Certificates and Other Documents as Per the Checklist.
- Candidates Will Have at Least One Month of Time for Correction Their Information Like Name, Course Name and Other in Their Online Application Form.
- Please Not That Your Application Will Complete Only When Your Payment for Online Correction Declared Fee Reached Dr CV Raman University Distance Education. And Then After University Shall Correct Candidates Information’s Which Was They Corrected.
- After Issuing Study Material to the Candidates or After Taking Admission and Commencement of Academic Session University Shall Not Cancellation Any Admission and Also Shall Not Refundable Any Amount Paid.
- It is Advised to Every Candidate That They Must to Keep Carefully Their Fee Receipts. Fee Receipts Are Essential for Every Candidates While Taking Mark Sheet. Without No Dues Form Mark Sheet Will Not Be Given.
- Reimbursement of Fees to the Sc/st and Other Eligible Candidates is as Per the Norms of Chhattisgarh Govt.
Courses List of Dr CV Raman University Distance Education With Eligibility and Fees
|Courses Name||Duration||Course Fees (Rs.)||Eligibility||Exam Fees (Rs.)|
|Under Graduate Courses|
|Bachelor of Art (BA)||3 Years||24000||12th Pass or Equivalent||2000|
|Bachelor of Journalism (BJ)||3 Years||11300||Graduation Degree From a Recognized University||2000|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)||3 Years||30000||12th Pass with Commerce or Science||1000|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Maths (BSCMATH)||3 Years||49500||12th in Mathematics||2000|
|Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (BSCCS)||3 Years||48000||12th Pass from Mathematics||2000|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Bio (BSCBIO)||3 Years||49500||12th in Mathematics and Biology||2000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||42000||12th Pass||2000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)||3 Years||48000||12th Pass||2000|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Master of Art (Economics)||2 Years||22000||Graduation Degree From a Recognized University||2000|
|Master of Art (Hindi Literature)||2 Years||22000||2000|
|Master of Art (Sanskrit)||2 Years||22000||2000|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||2 Years||36200||2000|
|Master of Art (Political Science)||2 Years||22000||2000|
|Master of Art (Sociology)||2 Years||22000||2000|
|Master of Art (History)||2 Years||22000||2000|
|Master of Art (Eng. Literature)||2 Years||26000||2000|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com.)||2 Years||26000||Graduation in B.Com/ B.Sc. (Bio/Maths/IT/Statistics/ CS), BBA and MBA||1000|
|Master of Science (Chemistry)||2 Years||54000||Graduation in B.Sc. (Mathematics) /B.Sc. (Bio.)||2000|
|Master of Science (Maths)||2 Years||48000||Graduation in B.Sc. (Mathematics/Statistics)||2000|
|Master of Science (Physics)||2 Years||48000||Graduation in B.Sc. (Mathematics/Electronics/ Geology/Statistics)||2000|
|Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc. (IT))||2 Years||30000||Graduate in BCA/B.Sc.(CS/IT)/B.Sc. Mathematics/ B.Sc. (With Mathematics up to 10+2)/B.Sc. With an additional course in Mathematics during M.Sc.(IT)||2000|
|Master of Science in Computer Science (M.Sc.(CS))||2 Years||–||2000|
|Master of Science in Information Technology Lateral Entry (M.Sc. (IT)LE)||1 Year||15000||Graduate in BCA/B.Sc.(CS/IT)/B.Sc.Mathematics/B.Sc. (With Mathematics up to 10+2)/B.Sc. With an additional course in Mathematics during M.Sc.(IT) with PGDCA||2000|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years||59800||Graduation Degree From a Recognized University||2000|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B. Lib.)||1 Year||13200||Graduation Degree From a Recognized University||2000|
|Diploma in Accountancy Based on Tally||1 Year||8000||12th Pass or Equivalent||1000|
|Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)||1 Year||8300||12th Pass or Equivalent||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma Courses|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga & Naturopathy (PGDYN)||1 Year||19000||Graduation Degree From a Recognized University||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)||1 Year||14200||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management (PGDIRM)||1 Year||13700||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)||1 Year||14200||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA)||1 Year||11900||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)||1 Year||14200||2000|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware and Maintenance (PGDCHME)||1 Year||11800||2000|
|Certificate for Data Entry Operator (CDEO)||6 Months||7600||12th Pass or Equivalent From a Recognized Board.||1000|
|Certificate in Office Automation & Internet (C.O.A.)||6 Months||6700||1000|
|Certificate in Word Processing/Typewriting (Hindi/English) (CWP)||6 Months||7350||1000|
|Certificate in Computer Application (CCA)||6 Months||7400||1000|
|Certificate in Computerized Financial Accounting (CCFA)||6 Months||7200||1000|
I Have Made This Article Available to You Through Very Hard Work, Which Has Become Possible After Reading Various Articles. So Hopefully This Article Will Prove Beneficial for You.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Informe Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.