DU SOL (Delhi University – School of Open Learning) is the Part of Delhi University. It is also Know as the School of Correspondence Courses and Continuing Education, Established to Provide Distance Education as a Part of Delhi University in the Year of 1962. It is Affiliated by the University Grants Commission to Provide the Distance Learning Courses.
The University Started Nationally With an Admission of 900 Students in Starting Days, but in the Academic Session of 2006-2007, More Than Two Lakh Students Were Enrolled in This University. The Education System of the University Attracts Children Not Only From Delhi but Also From Other States of India. Here Various Programs Are Organized, in Which Many Children Take Part and Show Their Great Performance in Front of the People.
The Validity of DU SOL Courses is Similar to the Regular Courses of Delhi University, Only the Degree is in Open Mode. In View of the Increasing Number of Students, This University Has Opened a Study Center in the Eastern and Western Parts of Delhi State as Well as in the South Part, So That No Student Has Difficulty in Getting Education Here.
Simple Steps to Get Admission in DU SOL (Delhi University – School of Open Learning)
The Students Who Want to Get Admission in Delhi University through Distance Mode they Can Apply in DU SOL Through Online or Offline Mode. The DU SOL Offer the Admission Process in Its UG and PG Courses Every Year in the July Batch. The Admission Process of DU SOL is Same For the UG and PG Courses, So For that You Have to Read the Entire Blog. You Can Check Below the Simple Steps to Get Admission in DU SOL through Online and Offline Mode.
Steps For Filling The Online Admission Form Of DU SOL (Delhi University – School of Open Learning)
- You Have to Visit the Official DU SOL Website that is https://sol.du.ac.in/.
- After that You Will See the Admission Notification on the Website.
- Now Click on the Admission Notification.
- After that You Have to Register Yourself For Filling the Admission Form.
- After Registering Yourself, You Have to login in the DU SOL Admission Panel through the Help of User ID and Pass.
- Now Fill the Online Application Form of DU SOL With Personnel and Programme Details.
- Now Upload the Required Documents in JPG Format.
- After Filling the All Details Correctly, Now Pay the Admission Fees through Debit/Credit Card.
Note: Please Take a Print of Your Online Application Form For Future Reference.
Steps For Filling The Offline Admission Form Of DU SOL (Delhi University – School of Open Learning)
- For Filling the Offline Application Form of DU SOL, You Have to Visit the North or South Campus of Delhi University.
- After that You Have to Purchase the Admission Form through the Sales Counter of DU For Distance Education.
- Now Fill the Admission Form Correctly and Submit It With the Required Documents and Admission Fees at the University Campus.
- Now Kindly Take the Receipt of Application Form Submission.
These are the Address of DU SOL Campuses
- North Campus: – 5, Cavalry Lane, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007
- South Campus: – South Study Center, South Moti Bagh (Old Moti Lal Nehru College Building) New Delhi – 110021
Note: After Filling the Online or Offline Form, the Delhi University, Open Learning Department Will Notify You For the Confirmation of Admission through Mail of SMS.
- Clear Passport Size Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Class X & Class XII Certificate and Mark sheet
- Scanned Copy of Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate For SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates
Complete List of DU SOL (Delhi University – School of Open Learning) Courses
|Under Graduate Courses|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) Program||12th or Equivalent|
|BA (Hons.) English||12th or Equivalent|
|BA (Hons.) Political Science||Intermediate From any Recognized Board|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||12th or Equivalent|
|B.Com (Hons.)||12th or Equivalent|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Master of Arts (MA – Hindi)||Graduation in Relevant Subject or Equivalent|
|Master of Arts (MA – Sanskrit)|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)|
|Master of Arts (MA – History)|
|Master of Arts (MA – Political Science)|