The Gandhigram Rural Institute is a Deemed University that Was Originated on 7 October 1947, in Which Gandhiji’s Disciple Dr. G. Ramachandran and Dr. T.S. Sundaram Ramachandran, Along With Gandhiji, Gave a New Form to the Rural Areas by Giving His Special Contribution, Which Led to the Development of a New Consciousness in the Rural Areas. On the Basis of Which Gandhigram Was Taken to a New Height. Gandhiji’s Ideals Were Very Inspiring and Wished for a Bright Future. Due to This Gandhigram Was Taken to the Place Which We Can See Today.
After This, in the Year 1956, the People of Rural Areas Were Introduced to Higher Education, in Which Dr. Rajendra Prasad Made Continuous Efforts for Further Education Among the People of That Time With His Ability. Since Its Inception, the Finances of Gandhigram Institute Are Looked After by the Government of India. The First Part of This Institute Was Opened by the First Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru in the Month of December 1957.
Gandhigram Institute Settled in the Middle of the Breathtaking Kodai and Sirumalai Hills. There Are Also Many Historical Monuments in the GRI Campus. Gandhigram Rural Institute Has Special Availability for Students Like Hostels, Guest House, Canteen, Bank, Hospital, Etc.
The Gandhigram Rural Institute Deemed University Admission Process 2023
Candidates Should Apply Online to Take Admission in Any of the Programs Such as UG/Diploma Programs/B.Sc-B.Ed./B.Tech. of the The Gandhigram Rural Institute Deemed University. The Admission is Given by Counseling on the Basis of Marks Obtained in Your Higher Secondary or Any Related Examination. The Student Is Admitted on the Basis of an Online Entrance Test for Postgraduate (B.Ed./all PG/PG Diploma Programs), Counseling Takes Place After the Result is Declared. So That They Can Take Admission in the Selected College. It is Mandatory to Have Original Documents, Without Documents the Process of Admission Will Not Be Complete.
To Take Admission in Gandhigram Institute One Has to Apply Online. For This, You Can Register Yourself by Visiting the Institute’s Website (https://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/includes/griims/app/instruction), for This, There is an Option of “New Registration“ at the Bottom of the Page, By Clicking on It Candidates Can Register Themself For the Online Admission Process.
The Gandhigram Rural Institute Deemed University Online Application Form 2023
For Getting Admission through Online Mode by Filling the Gandhigram Rural Institute Deemed University Online Application Form, Some Instructions Have to Be Followed Which Are as Follows:
- First of All, Read Carefully the E-prospectus Given on the Website.
- Choose Your Program as Per Your Wish.
- When You Register, You Must Have a Valid Mobile Number and a Valid Mail ID, Through Which Your Login ID and Password Are Generated Which You Receive Through SMS.
- After That Log in With the Login ID and Password Received by SMS and Fill in All Your Details That Are Required and Scan and Upload All the Documents.
- After That Submit the Fee (PG Program 650 / Ug Program Rs 600.) SC/ST Candidates Can Get an Application Free of Cost.
- After This, After Looking Carefully at All the Information, Submit the Final.
- For Taking Admission From the Sports Quota, Students Should Send All Their Sports Competition Certificates Along With a Copy of Their Credentials to Gandhigram Rural Institute So That They Can Be Followed by Qualifying Their Physical Fitness and Ability.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.