The GD Goenka University is one of the Famous Top-Ranked Universities located in Sohna, Haryana. This is a Wonderful University that Provides Excellent Education For all Needy and Interested Students of India as well as Abroad. The University Main Campus is Located at Sohna. In 2013, the GD Goenka Group Founded a University in Haryana Through the Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2013. The University Occupies Approximately 60 Acres of Land and is a Private Institution Accredited by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University Focus on developing Innovative and Research Area For the Students and Provides Value Based Learning in the Areas of Architecture & Planning, Medical and Allied Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Basic Applied Sciences, Communication, Engineering, Fashion & Design, Hospitality, Humanities & Social Science, Law, Management and Education.
GD Goenka University Key Highlights
|University Official Name||GD Goenka University (जीडी गोयनका विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||GD-GU|
|University Chancellor Name||Renu Goenka|
|University Type||Private University|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Campus Area||60 Acres|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
GD Goenka University Admission Process 2023
- The GD Goenka University Offers the Admission For Its Various Courses Through Merit and Entrance Base For the 2023 Batch. The Eligible Applicants are Select For the Admission and Personnel Interview. The Eligibility is Different For the Courses, So, First of all, Check the Eligibility Criteria For that Choice of Your Course.
- The Duly Filled Application Form Can be Submitted through Online Website or Take an Offline Form at University Campus Then Submit It With a Recent Photograph and Academic Qualifications Certificates. For All University Courses, the Application Fee is Rs. 1000.
- Kindly Visit the University Website at “https://www.gdgoenkauniversity.com/” and Choose the School and Course Then Pay the Fees Through a Debit/Credit Card or Online Banking Then Fill out the Complete Application Form. Students Can Also Pay Through Paytm For Online Admission.
- The Students Have to Download the Application Form From University Website and Filled It Correctly and Send It Through DD in Favour of GD Goenka University Payable at Haryana For Offline Admission.
- The Admission Process of the University UG Degin Courses Like B.Sc. in Communication Design, Product Design, Etc is Based on the University Design Aptitude Test (DAT). The Admissions are Reviewed for Basic Eligibility, Academic Performance, and Score of DAT.