Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management Distance Education (गांधी प्रौद्योगिकी और प्रबंधन दूरस्थ शिक्षा संस्थान) or GITAM University Distance Education is a Deemed University that is Located in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh. It is Established on 9th September 2009 to Provide the Distance Learning Education in the Field of Arts, Commerce, Science, IT and Management. During the Year 2009-10, Distance Learning Department of Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management Was Launched With Enrollment of 1804 Students in 13 Programs. It is Recognized by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB) and Distance Education Council (DEC).
GITAM University Distance Education Admission Process 2022
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management Distance Education Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Various UG, PG, Diploma Courses For the 2022 Batch. The GITAM University Distance Education Admission Process is Based on Merit and Entrance Test. So Eligible Candidates Can Apply For Online Admission Process of GITAM University Distance Education through the Given Below Steps.
Steps For Filling the Online Registration Form of GITAM University Distance Education
- Kindly Visit the Following Link to Fill the Online Registration Form of GITAM University Distance Education that is https://cdlapp.gitam.edu/.
- Now Read the All Instructions Before Filling the Online Registration Form.
- After Reading the All Instructions, Now Fill the Online Registration Form With Personal Information, Educational Background and Other Details.
- Now Click on the Submit Button After Filling the All Details.
- After that Upload Your Required Documents and After that Pay the Registration Fee of Rs. 1000 through Net Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card / Indian Bank challan. Apart From this Candidates Can Also Pay the Registration Fee through Demand Draft in Favor of CDL-GITAM, Payable at Visakhapatnam.
- Kindly Take a Print of Your Application Form For the Further Process.
Also Check: – List of Distance Learning Universities In India
- Scanned Photograph in the Format of JPG/JPEG & Size Must Be 130 x 120 MM
- Three Copies of Recent Photographs (Passport Size) of the Candidate at the Time of Admission
- Photo Copy of the Certificate of the Qualifying Examination Passed
- Photo Copy of Date of Birth
- Xerox Copy of Aadhar Card
GITAM University Distance Education Courses and Fee Structure
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management Distance Education Offered Various Courses in Various Disciplines that is Given Below With Fee Structure
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management Distance Education Year Wise Courses & Fee Structure
|Programmes Name||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||Total|
|BA (History, Public Administration & Sociology)||3000||3000||3000||9000|
|BA (History, Economics & Psychology)||3000||3000||3000||9000|
|BA (Politics, Public Administration & Sociology)||3000||3000||3000||9000|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3000||3000||3000||9000|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||20000||20000||20000||60000|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||5000||5000||–||10000|
|PG Diploma in Communication Skills||3000||–||–||3000|
|Diploma in Communicative English||3000||–||–||3000|
|Diploma in Environmental and Sustainable Management||3000||–||–||3000|
|Diploma in Computer Applications||3000||–||–||3000|
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management Distance Education Semester Wise Courses & Fee Structure
|ProgrammeS||1st Semester||2nd Semester||3rd Semester||4th Semester||Total|
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management Distance Education Other Fees
- BA/B.Com Open System Entrance exam Fee: – Rs. 500
- Provisional and Consolidated Grade Card Fee: – Rs. 500
- Examination Fee For UG and all Diplomas: – Rs. 750 For Whole Examination
- Examination Fee For All PG Programs: – Rs. 1000 For Whole Examination
- Address: – Centre for Distance Learning, III Floor, Balaji Metro Plaza, Dondaparthi Main Road, Visakhapatnam – 530016
- Phone: – 91-891-2797499, 2796499, 2866455, 2866466
- Mobile: – 8179681900
- Email: – [email protected],[email protected]
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.