Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Admission 2022 Latest Update – The University Will Going to Conduct Its Online Proctored Entrance Examination For Masters’, MCA and Ph.D. Programmes on 27 September 2022. For This The Students Have a Laptop With Inbuilt Camera, 4 GB RAM, dual Core CPU and Google Chrome Latest Version Installed on It. This Entrance Test Will be Held From the Candidate Home on 27 September 2022 So Be Prepare For the Entrance Test. The Admit Card Will be Release Approx 17 Days Before of the Entrance Test Likely on 10th September 2022. Kindly Visit the GBPUAT Website For More Details.
All About Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is a State University and The First Indian Agricultural University Which Was Founded on on 17 November 1960. This University Was Inaugurated by the First Prime Minister of India, Mr. Jawaharlal Nehru. The Government of India Included This University in the Rest of the State Universities in 1997. It is a Very Popular and Brilliant University in India Which is the Second Largest University in the World as It Has a Campus Area of 12,661-acre (51.24 Km2) Which Makes It the Second Largest University in the World.
G.B. Pant University Of Agriculture And Technology is Located in a Town Called Pantnagar in Uttarakhand, a State of United India. This University is Famous in Uttarakhand, but the Students of the Outside States of Uttarakhand Are Also Very Eager to Take Their Admission Here. The Education System Here is an Efficient System That Enables the Future of Students. This University is Also Known as Pantnagar University as It is Located in a Town Called Pantnagar. Along With This, This University Was Also Known as Uttar Pradesh Agricultural University but Later Its Name Was Changed to Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology. Bharat Ratna Shri Govind Ballabh Pant Ji Was the First Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, So the University Was Named After Him in His Honor.
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Admission Process 2022
G.B. Pant University Of Agriculture And Technology Invites Applications For Admission in Its Various Courses For the 2022 Batch. There are Various Courses are Offered For Admission Through Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to the Students. Admission to the University’s Undergraduate Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Can Be Granted Only to Those Students Who Are Authentically Resident of Uttarakhand. But Students of Any State of India Can Take Admission in Its B.Tech Program (Except B.Tech. In Food Tech.), for This They Have to Appear in the Joint Entrance Examination and Have to Get a Valid Rank.
Along With This, Entrance Exam is Organized for Admission in M.tech and Ph.D Courses of the University, So by Passing This Entrance Exam, Students Will Be Able to Get Admission in M.tech and Ph.D Courses of Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology. For Admission in the M.Tech and Ph.D Courses of This University, Only 30% (for M.Tech) and 25% (for Ph.D) Seats Are Given for the Students From Outside of Uttarakhand on the Basis of Entrance Exam. To Take Admission in University Courses, Students Will Have to Fill the Online Application Form, Through Which They Will Be Able to Take Admission in the Courses of This University. Therefore, to Fill the Online Application Form of the University, Follow the Procedure Given Below Carefully.
Simple Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of G.B. Pant University Of Agriculture And Technology
- Kindly Visit the Following Link to Apply in the Online Application of G.B. Pant University Of Agriculture And Technology that is http://www.gbpuat.in/.
- After Visiting the Link, Kindly Click on the “Candidate Registration“ Link and then Fill All the Details Like Candidate Name, Email ID, Mobile No., DOB, Programme, Etc. and then Click on the “Register“ Link.
- After that You Will Have to Click on the Verification Link that You Will Receive on Your Email ID and then Reset Your Password or Create Password.
- Now Login With Your Mobile No./Registration No. and Password, After Login You Can Fill the Online Application Form With Personnel Details and then Upload Your Recent Passport Size Photograph in 200 X 230 Pixels (20KB – 50KB), Scanned Signature in 140 X 60 Pixels (10KB – 20KB) and Left Hand Thumb Impression Image in 140 X 60 Pixels (10KB – 20KB).
- After Filling the Form and Uploading Documents, Now Click on the “Final Submit“ Button.
- Now You Have to Pay Your Online Application Fees through Online Mode by Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking.
- After Completing the All Process, Kindly Take a Print of Your Application Form For the Further Uses.
Documents Required For Admission
- Self Attested Copies of High School Certificate and Certificate/marks-sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Copy of Online Fee Receipt
- Self Attested Copy of Category and Weightage Certificate
- Self Attested Copy of Uttarakhand/J & K Domicile Certificate (for UG Only)
Note: – Students Have to Send These Documents that To Be Put in an Envelope of Size 12 X 9 and Superscribing application for Undergraduate/Masters/ MCA/M.Tech./Ph.D to The Coordinator Admissions, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar – 263145, Dist.- U.S. Nagar (Uttarakhand) Before the Last Date of Admission.
Online Application Fees
- For General/OBC Online Application Fees is Rs. 1200.00
- For SC/ST/PH Online Application Fees is Rs. 600.00
- Starting of Online Application Form for UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D. Programmes – 1st March 2022
- Last Date of Online Application Form for UG, Masters, MCA and Ph.D. Programmes – 10 April 2022
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology Courses List
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.