|University Official Name||Gulbarga University (गुलबर्गा विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||GU|
|University Type||State University|
|Approvals/Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC), NAAC|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Hostel Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Fees Payment Options||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|Official Website Link||Updated Soon|
Gulbarga University is One of the Best and Most Famous Universities in Karnataka. It Was Founded in 1980 in Gulbarga the Karnataka District. In Starting Days, It Was the Post-graduate Center of Dharwad Sometimes It Was Situated East of Gulbarga City. It is Also Well Known as the Earliest University to Implement an “outreach Model“ Education. It Has 4 Research Centres and 38 Teaching Departments and It Has Around 1000 Technical and Non-technical Staff Members. At This University Courses Are Offered in Arts, Commerce, Social Science, Technology, Good Art, Music, Education, and Law.
Gulbarga University Believes in Creating Awareness of Human Rights, Value Systems, Culture, Heritage, and the Environment. The University’s Vision & Mission is to Adopt and Promote Knowledge. It Provides All the Facilities to the Students. It’s a State University that is Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Gulbarga University Admission Process 2022:
Candidates Can Check From the Official Gulbarga University Website by Following the Given Steps:
- University Offers an Online Mode of Application to the Candidates – Firstly, Students Should Log on to the Official University Website and Click “Admissions“ the Form Can Also Be Downloaded From the Website (https://gug.ac.in/).
- The Candidate Will Be Redirected to the Results Page Where the Latest Courses Will Be Displayed.
- After Filling out the Application Form and Attaching Relevant Mark-sheet Photocopies, the Applicant Has to Send Them via Post to Gulbarga University Along With the Demand Draft.
- Selection is Done on the Basis of an Entrance Examination Conducted by the Gulbarga University.
- Admission is Done on the Basis of the Merit in the Qualifying Examination.
- Candidates Will be Selected on the Merit Basis in the Qualifying Examination For MA in Marathi, Psychology, Sanskrit, Urdu and Persian, and Music, Also For M.Sc. In Material Science, Sugar Technology, Statistics, Environmental Science, Electronics & Instrumentation Technology.
Note: Applications Received After the Due Date or With Incomplete Information Shall Not Be Accepted.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.