Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Was Established in 1998 Under the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998 by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi in Honor of the Tenth Guru of the Sikhs, Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. This is the First University in Delhi That Was Established by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi, This University is Also Approved by the UGC Under Section 12B of UGC Act. It is Also Known as IPU or IP University, is a State Public University. The Main Campus of the University is Located at Dwarka in Delhi. The State-of-the-art Buildings Present in the Dwarka Campus Are Full of Special Facilities, Solar Energy is Abundantly Used in the Campus Along With Rain Water Harvesting. Along With This, Other Facilities Like Sports Facilities, Shopping Complex Also Increase the Interest of the Students in This Campus.
The Purpose of IP University is to Provide Quality Education to the Students Living in the State of Delhi, in Today’s Time, Students Not Only From Delhi but From All Over India Come to the University With the Aim of Getting High Quality Education. Courses From Diploma to Doctoral Are Available in This University, to Study These Courses, the Student Has More Than 120 Colleges Affiliated to This University. Apart From UGC, the IP University is Also Recognized With ACU, AIU, UGC and NAAC.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Admission Process 2022
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Invites the Online Application Process For the Students Who are Willing to Take Admission in the University Courses For the Current 2022 Batch. The IP University Conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET) For Getting Admission in Its Courses. Students Can Also Get Admission in the University Courses through National Entrance Tests Like JEE, NEET, Etc. The Online Application Process of the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University For the 2022 Batch is Given Below through Simple Steps.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Online Application Process 2022
- The Online Admission Link of the University is “https://ipu.admissions.nic.in/IpuAdmiss/page/Page?PageId=1&LangId=P“.
- After Visiting the Link, Just Click on the “GGSIPU Registration 2022”.
- Where You Should Register Yourself For the Admission Process of IP University.
- For Registering Yourself, Click on the “New Candidate Registration”.
- Now Register Yourself and the Login to Fill the Online Application Form. Submit All the Required Details, Upload Required Documents and Pay the Right Fees through Online Mode to Complete the Registration Process.
Note: – Kindly Read IP University Prospectus to Know the Entire Process to Filling Online Application Form 2022.
Important Dates For the IP University Online Application Form
The Online Application Form and Registration of IP University Has Started From 4th March 2022 and the Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form is 30th April 2022.
Also Check – Delhi University Admission Process 2022
IP University Online Application Form Fees
IPU Online Application Form Registration Fee is Rs.1200/- Excluding Processing Charges.
IPU Common Entrance Test (CET) Age Limit for All Programmes (Except PGMC/SSMC)
- For All UG Courses of the IP University Where Entry Qualification is 12th Pass Other Than MBBS, The Age Limit is 21 Years
- For MBBS/BAMS/BHMS – 25 Years
- For All Other PG Courses of the IPU Where Entry Qualification is Graduation – 35 Years
- Integrated B.A. L.L.B. (Hons)/Integrated B.B.A.L.L.B. (Hons) – No Age Limit
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.