Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) is a State University of India Which Was Established on 24 November 1969 in the Name of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji, the Founder of Sikhism. This University is Located in the Beautiful City of Amritsar in Punjab, Its Main Campus is Spread Over 500 Acres, Which Makes It Included in the University of Large Campus of India. This University Teaches Based on the Teachings and Values of the Gurus, Any Kind of Violence and Ragging in the University is Completely Prohibited.
This is the First University in Punjab Which Has Got “Category-1“ Status by the University Grants Commission (UGC), Which is the Result of the Education Expenditure of This University. The University Puts Its Courses in Front of the Students in a Very Practical Way So That the Students Can Become Well Versed in These Courses and Can Make Their Life Succinct and Useful.
Guru Nanak Dev University Offers Bachelors, Masters, Diploma and Research Level Education in Many Subjects Like Arts & Social Sciences, Humanities & Religious Studies, Economics & Business, Visual Art & Performing Arts, Engineering & Technology, Languages, Agriculture & Forestry, Sciences, Laws, Physical Education, Sports Medicine & Physiotherapy, Life Sciences, Physical Planning & Architecture and Education, Etc.
This University Provides High Level Education in Many Subjects, Due to Which Students Are Able to Get Jobs in Very Good Institutions. This University is One of the Leading Institutes of North India, So Students Come Here for the Purpose of Getting Education in the Fields of Arts, Humanities, Science and Technology. Here, Not Only From India but Also From Abroad, Students Bring the Thirst for Education. In the 2021 Ranking of MHRD, National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF), It Has Been Ranked 55th in the Country and 81st in the “Overall Category“.
Guru Nanak Dev University Admission Process 2021
Guru Nanak Dev University Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Various UG, PG and Other Courses For the 2021 Batch through Various Entrance Test Conducted by University or National and State Level Entrance Test. This University Takes the Help of Entrance Exam for Admission in Almost All Its Courses. Therefore, Students Will Get Admission in University Courses Only After Answering the Entrance Exam of the University. Like Every Year, This Year Also the Guru Nanak Dev University Has Issued Notification for Admission in Its Various Courses, So Students Can Now Apply for Admission in the University Various Courses for the 2021 Batch. For This, Students Have to Fill Online Application Form of This University. Whose Filling Method is Given Below, So Follow the Given Below Methods and Fill the Online Application Form of Guru Nanak Dev University.
Simple Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of Guru Nanak Dev University
The Candidates Are Required to Fill in and Submit Online Application Forms of Various Courses for Which They Have to Registered. In the Wake of Precarious Situation Caused by Pandemic COVID 19, the University Will Offer Provisional Admission to the Candidates Who Have Applied for Various Courses on the Basis of Entrance Test to Be Conducted for Admission to Various Departments in the University Campus, However, the Admission Will Only Be Confirmed Subject to the Clearance of Qualifying Examination, Specified for Each Particular Course, in Case the Result of Such Examinations Have to Bee Declared So Far. The Admission Schedule for Conduct of Entrance Test Examination for Various Courses Will Be Uploaded on the University Website Later. The Candidates Re Required to Periodically Check the GNDU Website Admission Schedule.
- First of All, Visit the Following Link For Filling the GNDU Online Application Form that is http://www.gnduadmissions.org/.
- Now Click on the “Click here for Admission (2021-22)“ After Visiting the Upper Link.
- After that Read the All The Instructions Available on the Page and Also Download the Prospectus by Clicking on “Prospectus 2021-22“.
- Now Click on the “Signup“ Link For Registration to Fill the University Online Application Form.
- For Registration, The Candidates Have to Fill Some Common Details and then Upload Your Image and Scanned Signature and then Click on the “Register“ Button.
- After that the Candidates Will Receive a Confirmation Link On their Provided Mail ID, So Just Click on the Confirmation Link to Create Password For Sign In.
- Now Click on the “Sign-in“ Link and Login by Entering Your Email ID and Password For Filling the Online Application Form.
- After that Click on the “Course Registration“ and Choose Your Campus/College and then Select Department and After That Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now Pay the Application Fees through HDFC Bank, or Can Be Paid Online By Debit/Credit or Net Banking.
- After that Fill the Complete Admission Form Before the Last Date and then Take a Print Of Your Application Form For Future Reference.
Note: The Guru Nanak Dev University Issues Separate Advertisements for Students to Give Admission in Their Ph.D Courses. Along With This, Admission in L.LB, BA.L.LB (FYC) Courses of the University is Done According to the Notification Issued by the Government of Punjab.
- General Category – Rs. 1200
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 600
- Foreign/NRI Candidates – $500 (USD)
- B.Tech. (Based on JEE) and B.Arch. (Based on NATA score) Courses, a One-time Registration Fee – Rs. 2000
- Starting Date of Online Application Form – 28 July 2021
- Last Date of Online Application Form – 21 August 2021
Courses List of Guru Nanak Dev University
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Informe Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong.