The Himalayan University is a Private University that is Located in Papumpare, Arunachal Pradesh. Established in 2013 Under Section 2F of the UGC Act 1956, the University is Accredited and Recognized by AICTE, PCI, BCI, and RCI. It is also a Member of Prestigious Organizations Such as AIU, AIMA, CII, and Ph.D. Chamber. With a Focus on Providing a Bright Future for Students, It is Among the Top-Ranking Universities in India.
The University Offers the Courses in Arts, Science, Commerce/Management, Engineering, Education, Library Science, Pharmacy, Law, Nursing, and Agriculture Stream From Its Faculty of Arts and Social Science, Engineering & Technology, Business Management and Administrative Studies, Computer Science and Information Technology, Pharmacy, Medical Science & Para-Medical Technology, Library Sciences, Special Education, Journalism and Mass Communication, Law & Judicial Research, Fine Arts and Creative Education, Commerce, and Science. The University also offers Admission in Distance Mode.
Himalayan University Key Highlights
|University Official Name||Himalayan University (हिमालयन यूनिवर्सिटी)|
|Short Name of the University||HU|
|Fees Payment||Cash/DD/Debit Card/Credit Card|
|University Type||Private University|
|Accommodation Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC), BAR, AIU, PCI, RCI|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Location||Papumpare, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Himalayan University Admission Process 2023
- The Admission Process is Open For the MSW, MBA, M.Sc Zoology, LLM, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Ed LD/MR, B.Ed (Spl Edu), B.Tech Civil, BA-LLB, BA (Geography), B.Pharma and Many Courses are Offered by the Himalayan University For the 2023 Batch.
- Candidates Can Apply Online Through at “https://www.himalayanuniversity.com/courses-list/admission-open.php#aboutHU”.
- Candidates Have to Fill out the Application Form Along With the Required Documents Like Mark Sheets, Past Academic Records, Birth Proof, Residence Proof, and Other Required Documents on the University Website.
- Pay the Fees Through Demand Draft in Favor of “Himalayan University” Payable at Itanagar.
- Visit the University Website For Online Admission and Go to the University Campus For Offline Campus.
Required Documents For Admission
- 10th/12th Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- Admission Test Hall ticket/Scorecard
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate (For Low-Income People)
- Transfer Certificate (If Applicable)
- Category Certificate (SC/ST Students)
Himalayan University Courses For Admission 2023
|Diploma Civil||3 Years||10th or Equivalent|
|Diploma Pharmacy||2 Years||12th with Physics/Chem./Maths or PCB|
|BA (Geography)||3 Years||12th or Equivalent|
|BA (General)||3 Years||12th or Equivalent|
|B.Com||3 Years||12th (Commerce / PCM)|
|B.Tech Civil||4 Years||12th with Phy/Chem/Maths|
|BA LLB||5 Years||12th in Comm./ Science/ Arts (40%)|
|MSW||2 Years||Bachelor in Comm. / Science/ Arts|
|B.Pharma||4 Years||D. Pharma|
|BA-Hons. (Economics/Education/ English/ History /Pol. Science /Sociology)||3 Years||12th or Equivalent|
|B.Lib||1 Year||12th in Comm./ Science/ Arts|
|LLB||3 Years||Bachelors with 40 % for ST|
|B.Ed (Spl Edu)||2 Years||Bachelors with 45 % for ST/ Bachelors with 50 % for General|
|MA (Economics / Education / English / History / Pol. Science / Sociology)||2 Years||Bachelors of Arts (BA)|
|M.Sc Botany||2 Years||Bachelors of Science (B.Sc)|
|B.Ed LD/MR||2 Years||UG Degree with 45% for ST Category Students/ UG Degree with 50% for General Category Students.|
|B.Sc (Nursing)||4 Years||12th with PCB|
|B.Sc (PCM/CBZ)||3 Years||12th (Science)|
|B.Sc (Agri.)||4 Years||12th with Science or Agri|
|MA (Geography)||2 Years||Bachelors of Arts (BA)|
|LLM||2 Years||LLB with 50%|
|M.Com||2 Years||Bachelor in Comm. / Science|
|MBA||2 Years||Bachelor in Comm. / Science/ Arts|
|M.Sc Zoology||2 Years||Bachelors of Science (B.Sc)|
|M.Sc (Agri)||2 Years||B.Sc (Agri/Horti/Forestry)|