Homi Bhabha National Institute, also known as HBNI, is a Deemed University situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It was established on June 3, 2005, under Section 3 of the UGC Act by the Department of Atomic Energy. HBNI is approved and recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). The university commenced its educational programs in 2006. It is renowned for its commitment to promoting scientific research among students. HBNI serves as a prominent research hub, conducting research across various scientific disciplines.
Homi Bhabha National Institute Admission Process 2023:
Homi Bhabha National Institute is inviting applications for the Academic 2023 Batch for various programs including Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Engineering & Science Disciplines, Diploma in Radiological Physics (DipRP), Radiation Medicine (D.R.M.), and Medical Radio Isotope Techniques (D.M.R.I.T.), as well as M.D., D.M., M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Phil., and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programs. The selection of students for these programs is based on an entrance test formulated by the CI/OCC and approved by the Academic Council of HBNI.
If you are interested and eligible, you can follow the steps below to fill out the application form for Homi Bhabha National Institute:
- Visit the official website of the university at “http://www.hbni.ac.in/“.
- On the official website, navigate to the “Student Corner” menu.
- Click on the “Application/Other Forms & Templates” link in the Student Corner.
- You will find download links for application forms for various programs. Choose the relevant application form and download it.
- Once you have downloaded the application form, fill it out accurately with your personal and academic details. Make sure to include your mark sheets and degree certificates for the qualifying examination, as well as your 10th and 12th mark sheets, date of birth proof, etc.
- Attach a self-attested photograph in the designated space on the application form.
- Send the completed application form along with self-attested documents and a demand draft of INR 5000/- in favor of the Account Officer, HBNI.
Note: Please note that before applying, it is important to read the university prospectus and check your eligibility for the courses. Only eligible candidates can fill out the application form. The university will notify you of the further process after you have submitted the application form. The last date for applying through the application form is May 10, 2023.
Homi Bhabha National Institute Courses List 2023 With Eligibility:
|Diploma in Medical Radio Isotope Techniques (D.M.R.I.T.)||B.Sc. Degree of the University With Chemistry, Physics, Microbiology, Zoology, Life Sciences, or Biophysics as One of the Subjects or Equivalent|
|Diploma in Radiological Physics (Dip.R.P.)||M.Sc. in Physics|
|Diploma in Radiation Medicine (D.R.M.)||M.B.B.S. (including internship)|
|Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Engineering & Science Disciplines||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology (B.E./B.Tech.) or a PG Degree in Science (M.Sc.) or Equivalent Degree|
|Integrated M.Sc.||Class 12|
|D.M. – (Medical Oncology, Gastroenterology, Pediatric Oncology & Critical Care)||Visit the Official Website For Eligibility Criteria|
|M.D. – (Anaesthesia, Radiotherapy, Pathology, Radio-Diagnosis, Microbiology, Immuno Haematology & Blood Transfusion, Nuclear Medicine & Palliative Medicine )|
|M.Ch.- (Gynaecological Oncology, Surgical Oncology & Head & Neck Oncology)|
|B.E./B.Tech./B.V.Sc./ B.Pharm./M.B.B.S./ B.Sc./Equivalent||M.Sc./Equivalent|
|M.Tech/M.Sc.(Engg)/M.Phil/M.V.Sc./ M.Pharm./M.D./M.Sc. /Equivalent||M.Phil.|
Note: If you have any inquiries regarding this university, please feel free to ask your questions in the comment box provided below. This article aims to assist you in obtaining admission to Homi Bhabha National Institute.