Among the Most Popular Universities of India, IGNOU University is the Number One Distance Education University in India From Which Lakhs of Students Are Educated Every Year. IGNOU University is Popular Not Only in India but Also in Foreign Countries, Here. IGNOU Has Educational Centers in More Than 40 Countries Around the World, Where Students Are Able to Get Admission in Their Interested Courses. That’s Why Currently Here, Students From Around 40 Countries Are Studying Including India.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Related Approx. All Information Like IGNOU Admission Process, Courses, Application Form, Registration, Schools, Important Dates, Etc. are Available in this Article. Please Read This Article Completely, All the Information Available Here Will Be Very Beneficial for You. Here You Will Also Get All the Latest Information Related to IGNOU in Very Obscure Language. So Start Reading This Article And Take Advantage of It.
Latest IGNOU Admission Updates/Notifications
Latest News – An Important Course Has Been Announced by IGNOU, Which is a Part of the Post Graduation Course. This Course is Named PG Diploma in Animal Welfare, Students Who Want to Take Admission in This Course, Read the Admission Process Available in This Article. Interested Students Will Be Able to Take Admission in This Course by Online Mode through University Official Website.
Latest Update: Indira Gandhi National Open University Has Included 10 Online Courses for Admission in Its Upcoming Batch. These Online Courses Include Agriculture, Sociology, Law, Library and Information Science, Information Technology, Tourism, Language and Event Management. The Number of Online Courses in IGNOU Was 3 and Now These 10 New Online Courses Have Made a Total of 13 Online Courses, in Which Students Will Now Be Able to Take Admission. Along With This, IGNOU Has Also Adopted 24 New Courses of Swayam Portal, Students in These Courses Can Apply Through the Following Link that is https://swayam.gov.in/nc_details/IGNOU.
IGNOU Admission Last Date 2021
इग्नू ने अपने एडमिशन प्रोसेस को July 2021 बैच के लिए खोल दिया है, अतः इच्छुक विद्यार्थी ऑनलाइन माध्यम से इग्नू का एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म भरके विभिन्न कोर्सेज में एडमिशन ले पाएंगे। इसके साथ ही विद्यार्थियों के लिए यह जानना भी जरुरी है की इग्नू में एडमिशन की लास्ट डेट November 12, 2021 है, अतः इस डेट से पहले ही ऑनलाइन/ऑफ़लाइन माध्यम से इग्नू का ऑनलाइन एप्लीकेशन/एडमिशन फॉर्म भरे।
IGNOU Admission Notification December 2021: – The Last Date of IGNOU Admission and Re-Registration Increased From 1 November 2021 to November 12, 2021. If You Are Willing to Take Admission in IGNOU, Then Take Admission as Soon as Possible, Do Not Wait for the Last Date.
Information About Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
Indira Gandhi National Open University (इंदिरा गांधी राष्ट्रीय मुक्त विश्वविद्यालय) Started Its Education Journey From 1987 With 4,528 Students and Now It Has More than 4 Million Students. IGNOU Stands For Indira Gandhi National Open University But It is Popularly Known as IGNOU the People’s University. Here Not Only India but People From Every Corner of the World Come to Study and Get a High-Quality Education. Distance Education or Open Learning Has Come a Long Way and in the Process It Has Become a Valuable Supplement to Traditional Methods of Education and Training From Correspondence Courses to E-Mail, Home Learning Had Added an Entirely New Dimension to the Concept of Education Which Has Proved to Be a Boon for Millions of Students Worldwide.
The Pace of Change in the Modern Social Environment is Going to Be Fast and Immediate. With the Help of IGNOU Courses, the Medium of Dissemination of Knowledge of Students is Continuously Increasing. There is No Need to Go to Anyone Today to Learn Something. There Has Been a Rush to Acquire All Kinds of Knowledge Through the Latest Communication Medium. Therefore, Harmony of Education is Also Necessary With This Process of Human Development. Education is a Human Activity, It Fulfills Its Real Purpose Only When It Can Implement the Learner With Human Values and Sensibilities.
The Purpose of IGNOU Education is Not Limited to the Development of Skills in a Particular Technique or Business, but It Should Be the First Objective of Developing the Ease of Value Perception and Price in Life. Therefore, There Are Constant Changes in the Response of Education as Well, Due to This Situation, the Importance of Distance Education System is Increasing Globally in Education System.
IGNOU is Run by the Central Government of India, Where More Than 4 Million Students Come to Study Every Year, Due to Which It is the Largest Distance Education Institute in the World. It Provides the Distance and Online Education through Its Many Study Centers that is Located in India or also in Foreign Countries. The IGNOU University Offers Its Education in About 40 Countries of the World. IGNOU Admission is Very Popular Between the Students, Those Want to Get Admission in Distance Learning Courses.
IGNOU is a Central University Which is Located at Delhi State of India. The Indira Gandhi National Open University Was Established by an Act of Parliament in 1985 and It Recognized by UGC and AICTE. IGNOU is a Distance Learning University that is Offer the Distance Education Courses in Various Fields. IGNOU Has 56 Regional Centres in India, Where Students Can Get the Admission Form, Prospectus, Exam Form and Many More things. Now We Will Know About the Admission Process of IGNOU in Detail and Also Know What Should Be the Qualification for Admission in Various Courses of IGNOU.
IGNOU Admission Procedure 2021 – How to Get Admission in IGNOU?
Indira Gandhi National Open University Offer the Admission For the Many Courses in Twice a Year. IGNOU Provides the Online and Offline Admission Process in Its Various Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Diploma, Certificate, PG and Advance Diploma, PG and Advance Certificate, Non-Credit, M.Phil Courses, and Doctoral Degree Programmes For 2021 Batch. Eligible Students Can Take Admission in IGNOU Courses Twice in a Year, They Can Apply Both in January and July Batch Depends on the Suitability. IGNOU Admission Process is Very Easy So that the Students Can Fill their Online or Offline Application Form Without any Difficulty.
The Admission Process in the Course Available in IGNOU Depends on Merit and Entrance Exam. In Many Courses of IGNOU, Admission is Done Only on the Basis of Merit, But There Are Many Other Courses of IGNOU, in Which Students Have to Take the Entrance Examination to Get Admission Here. In These Courses of IGNOU Along With B.Ed., MBA, Ph.D, There Are Many More Courses in Which Admission is Done Only on the Basis of Entrance Examination. Based on the Marks and Rank Obtained in the Qualification Examinations, IGNOU Accepts the Admission of the Students by Looking at the Seats Available in These Courses.
IGNOU Offers Admission Process for Students From Many Countries of the World as Well as India. Along With India, International Students Can Get Admission in Various Programs of IGNOU through the Entrance Examination and Course Eligibility. IGNOU International Students Admission Process and Indian Students Admission Process are Different For the Students Because Indian Students Can Fill the IGNOU Application Form through Online and Offline But the International Students Have Only One Option that is Offline Mode by IGNOU Partner Institutions. Now It’s Time to Know About IGNOU Online and Offline Admission Process.
How to Fill the IGNOU Online Application Form 2021?
Students Can Apply through Online Mode For the IGNOU Admission Process 2021 through the Given Below Steps.
- First of All, The Interested Students Have to Visit the IGNOU Official Website at “http://www.ignou.ac.in/“. Students can also Visit the Following Link “https://onlineadmission.ignou.ac.in/“ For Filling the Online Application Form.
- Now Register Yourself by Filling Some Simple Things Like Username, Your Name, Email ID, Mobile Number After Reaching on the Upper Link, Also Create the Secure Password and After that Fill the Captcha and then Click on the “Register“ Button.
- Now Fill the Complete Online Application Form With Personal and Educational Details. Kindly Choose Your Courses Wisely Because You Have to Choose the Course by their Code and You Also Have to Complete the Credit For the Particular Course, In Which You Want to Get Admission. Kindly Check the IGNOU Prospectus For the Knowing More About the Course Code and Credit System.
- After that Upload, the Scanned Passport Size Photograph, Age Proof, Scanned Copy of Relevant Educational Qualification and a Clear Signature. All Documents are Less than 100 KB and in JPG Format.
- Now Time to Pay the Application Fees through Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/visa/repay) or through Net Banking. The Application Fees is Different For the Different Courses.
- After All the Process, Kindly Take a Print of Your Online Application Form and Payment Receipt For Further Process.
Note: Interested Students Should at Least Read the IGNOU Prospectus 2021 Before Applying For the IGNOU Admission Process. Along With This, They Have to Check Their Eligibility also For the Admission. Only Eligible Students Will Be Able to Get Admission in the Upcoming Session of IGNOU. It is Very Easy to Fill the Application Form of IGNOU, So Fill the Box Given in the Application Form and if You Face Any Problem in Filling the Form, Then Tell Us in the Comment Box Below.
How to Fill the IGNOU Offline Application Form 2021?
IGNOU Admission Process 2021 Can be Done also through the Offline Application Form, So Just Follow the Given Below Steps to Get Admission in IGNOU Courses For the 2021 Batch.
- The Offline Application Form is available at the All Regional Centres of IGNOU, So You Can Take It From any Regional Centre.
- Now You Have to Purchase the IGNOU Prospectus Cum Application Form by Giving Cash of Rs. 200 or Through DD of Rs. 250 in Favour of IGNOU at the Sales Counter of IGNOU Regional Centre.
- After Getting the IGNOU Offline Application Form With the Prospectus, Now Fill the All Required Details and Submit It With the Filled Application Form to Your Nearby Regional Centre.
- Fill Your Application Form With Some Personnel Details Like Name, Father’s Name, Address, Study Centre Code, Regional Centre Code, Programme Code, Course Medium, DOB, Gender, Social Status, Etc. You Also Have to Filled Your Last Qualification Details Like Board, Percentage, Subject Names, Etc.
- While Filling the Application Form, Choose Your Courses Carefully, So for That You Have to Know About the Course Code and Credits. For This, You Can Open Your IGNOU Prospectus, in That You Will Get Information About How Many Credits Are Required for Which Course of IGNOU. And the Rest of the Information Related to the Courses Will Also Be Available From the Prospectus Itself.
- After that, You Have to Pay the Required Course Fees through DD (Demand Draft) in Favour of IGNOU at the Sales Counter.
Note: Please Chose the “Others“ Checkbox, If Your Subject is Not Available in the Application Form. Apart From this, If You Have Graduation or Above Degree then Choose “9999“ in “Board Code“.
Required Documents For IGNOU Admission 2021
Students Should Have the Following Documents, Only Then They Will Be Able to Take Admission in IGNOU, You Will Need the Scanned Copy of the Following Documents While Filling the Online Application Form and You Will Need the Photocopy of It While Filling the Offline Application Form.
- Photograph and Signature (Less than 100 KB)
- Age Proof (Aadhar Card, 10th Marksheet, Etc.)
- Experience Certificate (If any). (Less than 100 KB)
- Relevant Educational Qualification (Less than 100 KB)
- BPL Certificate, If Below Poverty Line. (Less than 100 KB)
- Category Certificate, If SC/ST/OBC. (Less than 100 KB)
Note – For Offline Application Process, Students Need the Photo Copy of the Same Documents that Mentioned Here.
Simple Steps For Checking the IGNOU Admission Status 2021
Dear Students, After Filling the Application Form, Your Application Form Will be Going For the Review and IGNOU Staff Will Check Your Form to Know Whether the Information Filled by You is Correct or Not, After All the Information is Correct, You Will Get Admission in IGNOU Courses. But Between Filling the Application Form and Checking the Form by IGNOU Staff, It Will Take a Few Days, So if You Want to Know Whether You Got Admission in It or Not, You Will Be Able to Know This With the Help of IGNOU Admission Status. For This You Just Have to Check the Given Below Steps.
- First of All, Visit the Following Link that is http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/studentzone/admission/6.
- After that Click on the “Know Admission Status – January or July 2021“.
- Now You Just Have Enter Your Enrolment Number and Programme to Your Admission Status.
- After that Fill the Captcha Option and then Click on the “Search“ Button.
- Now You Can See What is Your Admission Status, If It Don’t Show then Please Wait Some More Days or Visit Your Regional Centre.
What to Do After Getting Admission in IGNOU?
Dear Students, According to My Experience, I am Telling You What You Should to After Getting Successfully Admission in IGNOU. Students Should Visit Their Study Centre After Getting Admission and Search For the Time Table, Through This Students Will Get The Exact Time For the Courses Study. The Classes Only Open on Sunday, But While Holidays or Festivals Time, It Will Open on the Same Day Including Saturday.
Note – Kindly Carry Your IGNOU ID Card Before Entering in the IGNOU Study Centre, Without It You Can’t Entered in the Study Centre.
IGNOU Admission Eligibility For Its Courses 2021
Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) – No Qualification Needed, Only Those Candidate Can Take Admission Whose Age is Above 18.
- Graduation – 12th or Relevant Qualifications From Recognized Board
- Post Graduation – Graduation or Relevant Qualifications From Recognized University
- PG Certificate – Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant Qualifications From Recognized University
- UG Certificate – Intermediate or Relevant Qualifications From Recognized Board
- Advanced Certificate – 12th/UG Degree or Relevant Qualifications
- Diploma – 10th/12th or Relevant Qualifications From Recognized Board
- PG Diploma – Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant Qualifications From Recognized University
- M.Phil. – Master’s Degree or Relevant Qualifications From Recognized University
- P.hD. – Master’s Degree/M.Phil. From Recognized University
Students Can Take Admission in Their Preferred Course From the List of Courses Available Here, for This, See the Admission Process Given Above. For Admission in These Courses, It is Necessary to Have a Minimum Qualification, the Information of Which You Can Also See in the Eligibility Section.
Note: The Fee Structure of IGNOU’s Courses is Different for Its Various Courses. So Kindly Check the IGNOU Prospectus For Its Latest Fees. You Can also Go to the Following Link to Check the Whole IGNOU Courses Eligibility and Fees Structure.
Reservation in IGNOU
IGNOU Provides Reservation Facility for SC, ST, OBC Non-Creamy Layer, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants and Physically Challenged Learners in All Its Courses. So That the Students Coming in These Classes Can Take Admission in the Courses Without Any Hesitation. The Reservation in IGNOU Offered as Per the Rules of the Government of India. The Reserved Category Students Can Get Relief in IGNOU Admission.
Seat Reservation in IGNOU
Percentage in Seats (%)
|OBC (Other Backward Castes) Non Creamy Layer||
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||
|ST (Scheduled Tribes)||7.5|
|PWD (Persons With Disabilities)||
IGNOU Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1) Question: – What is the Admission Cycle of IGNOU?
Ans. IGNOU Offers the Admission in January and June Month Every Year.
2) Question: – What is Eligibility For Admission in IGNOU Bachelor Preparatory Programme (BPP) Programme?
Ans. IGNOU BPP Programme is a 6 Months Duration Programme, that Can be Done Max. in 2 Years. There is No Any Educational Qualification is Necessary For the IGNOU BPP, But For this Programme the Students Should be 18 Years Old.
3) Question: – Is There Any Entrance Test For IGNOU MBA Programme?
Ans. Yes, IGNOU Invites Applications For Admission in MBA Course through IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test.
4) Question: – If I Have Not Filled the IGNOU Examination Form, Can I Still Apply for IGNOU Re-Registration?
Ans. Yes Why Not, IGNOU Examination Form and Re-registration Form Have No Relation Among Themselves. Therefore, You Can Apply for IGNOU Re-registration Without Filling the IGNOU Examination Form. But Remember, This Requires Completion of the Semester or Year of the Assigned Course.
5) Question: – What is the Eligibility For Getting Admission in B.Sc Course of IGNOU?
Ans. Students Must Have Passed 12th Qualification With Science Subject Like Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and Biology. If the Students Want to Choose Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics Subject in the B.Sc Course then They Must Have These Course at 12th Level.
6) Question: – How to Apply For IGNOU BA Course?
Ans. For Admission in IGNOU BA Course, You Can Use Both Online and Offline Medium, for Online Medium You Can Apply for BA Course by Going to IGNOU Official Website and Filling the Online Application Form of IGNOU Or Go to Regional Center of IGNOU and Fill the Offline Application Form for BA Course and Submit It, After Which You Will Get Admission in IGNOU’s BA Course.
Contact Details For IGNOU Admission
- Address: 93, Maidan Garhi Rd, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
- Phone No:011-29571302
- Fax No: 011- 29532686
- E-Mail: [email protected]
Important Note: – This Blog is Only For Information So If You Want to Get Admission in IGNOU Course then Please Visit the Official Website of IGNOU. We are Not the any Part of IGNOU, We Only Provide You the Right Information For Admission Process, So After Reading this Article Once Visit the IGNOU Official Website that is Available at Upper Section. If You Have Any Query Related to Admission Process then Freely Ask to Us through the Comment Box, We Will Provide You the Exact Solution So that You Will be Get Admission in IGNOU Without Any Difficulty.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Informe Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.