IGNOU Assignment 2020 Last Date – IGNOU Has Once Again Extended the Last Date for Submission of Assignments for the 2020 Batch, Which is 15 July 2020. Students Will Be Able to Fill the Examination Form Only After Submitting Their Assignment, So Students Should Submit the IGNOU Assignment Before the Last Date. For This, Students Should Make Assignments on Notepad and After Scanning It, They Can Submit Their Assignments With the Help of Gmail. The Mail Id is Different for Different Study Centers of IGNOU and You Will Get Some of Them Below. You Can Send Your Scan Assignments to the Mail Id Given Below and With the Help of the Process Given Below, You Will Also Be Able to See the Status of IGNOU Assignments.
Latest Updates: There is a Good News for the IGNOU Students, IGNOU Has Now Extended the Last Date for Submission of Assignments Till 31 May 2020 Which is Mentioned in Its Notification. Therefore, After This Information of IGNOU, Now Students Will Be Able to Submit their Assignment Till
15 June 2020 (Last Date For IGNOU Assignment Submission) Without Any Extra Charge. Submit the IGNOU Assignments as Soon as Possible Because the Last Date for the Assignment Submission is Very Close. Now India’s Lock-Down Has Also Been Opened, So Now the Last Date of the Assignment Submission From Ignou Cannot Be Extended. Only After Submitting the Assignments, You Will Be Able to Appear for the Upcoming 2020 IGNOU Exam.
Latest Updates: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Extended their Dates to Submission the Assignments From 31st March 2020 to 30 April 2020. So the Students of IGNOU Can Submit their Assignments Upto
30 April 2020. Apart From this IGNOU Also Changed the Method For Assignments Submission Because of COVID-19, So the Students Can Submit their IGNOU Assignments through E-Mail.
Note: The Email ID is Different for All the Regional Centers, Which You Can See on the Official Website of IGNOU. Some of IGNOU Regional Centres Assignments Submission Email ID is Given Below.
- Noida Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Karnal Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Kolkata Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Koraput Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Aligarh Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Bhubaneswar Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
IGNOU is a Distance Education Provider University, Where Students Will Be Able to Take Admission in Distance Mode in All Courses for Which They Will Have to Pay Less. The University is Located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068, India. IGNOU is the World’s Largest Distance Learning University That Educates People Through Distance Education.
IGNOU Assignments are Published on the Official Website of IGNOU. So the Students Can Visit the IGNOU Website at “www.ignou.ac.in” to Download the Assignments. The Students Who Have Already Getting the Admission in IGNOU They Have to Make the Assignments to Appear in the Upcoming Examination. This Article is Related to the Assignments Detail So Read the Full Article to Know About How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status? and How to Fill and Submit Your Assignments. You Can Also Check Here the Important Dates and Important instructions For Submit the IGNOU Assignments.
What is IGNOU Assignment?
IGNOU Assignment is the Same as a Pre-Examination for the Students Apart From this the Students Can Get 30% Marks in the Examinations With IGNOU Assignment. The Assignment is Just Like an Exam to Check the Student’s Ability for the Upcoming Exam. Assignment is the Most Important Part of IGNOU Exam Because Without It Students Cannot Fill Their Exam Form. IGNOU Examination Final Result Will be Comes With 30% Assignments and 70% Theory Marks. The Assignments of IGNOU are Available in the English and Hindi Language So the Hindi Medium or English Medium Both Students Can Download the Assignments From the IGNOU Official Website. Just Read the Full Article to Know About that How to Fill and Submit Your IGNOU Assignments.
How to Make IGNOU Assignments 2020?
- The Students Can Make their Assignments With the Help of IGNOU Official Website.
- For Download the Assignments Kindly Visit the Following Link “https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/“.
- After that You Can Check the List of Courses, Now Choose Your Course and Year and Click on that.
- Now You Can See the Assignments in PDF File After Seeing the PDF File Download It and Make Your Assignments.
- Now Buy the Blank Sheets After that Create the Assignments of Every Course.
- You Have to Fill the First Page of Assignments With Some Important Details Like Course Title & Code, Session, Assignment Code, Enrollment Number, Study Centre, Name, Address, Mobile Number, Signature and Assignment Submission Date.
- Now Submit Your Assignments at the Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre.
How to Fill the IGNOU Assignment Form 2020?
- The IGNOU Assignment Form Will be Fill through Offline Mode So First of all The Students Have to Download the Assignment Form.
- The Students Have to Fill the Complete Form After Downloading it.
- Now Submit It to the IGNOU Study Centre Where You Currently Studying.
- The Assignments Result Can be Published on the IGNOU Official Website Nearly one or Approx Two Months After Assignment Submission Date.
How to Check IGNOU Online Assignment Status 2020?
The Assignments of IGNOU Only Checked by those Students Who Have Successfully Submit the Assignments at the Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre. You Can Read Below the Steps to Check Online Assignment Status of IGNOU.
- First of All Visit the Following Link “https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/StatusAssignment.ASP“.
- After that Enter Your 9 Digit Enrollment Number and Programme Code.
- Now You Will be Able to Check Your Assignments Status that is Showing on Your PC/Mobile Screen.
Note: You Will Be Able to See the Courses Whose Assignments You Have Submitted as the Status of Your Assignment. Along With This, You Will Be Able to See the Course Code, the Session in Which You Have Submitted the Assignments, on Which Date You Have Submitted the Assignments. For More Information, You Have to See the IGNOU Grade Card.
Important Dates of IGNOU Assignments
IGNOU Assignment 2020 Important Dates are Given Below, These Dates are Valuable For those Students, Who are Going to Fill the TEE Form 2020, For that they Have to Submit the Assignments Also. So These Important Dates are Suggest You that When and Which Dates are Suitable to Submit Your Assignments.
|Events||Dates For March/April Session||Dates For December/January Session|
|Assignments Published||February Month||September Month|
|Assignment Submission Last Date||March 31st||October 31st|
|Updation of Assignment Status||1 Months After Submitting the Assignments|
FAQ’s of IGNOU Assignment Status
1) Ques: – Can I Submit IGNOU Assignment through Online Mode?
Ans: Yes, The Students of IGNOU Can Submit their Assignments through Online Mode by Their Email ID to the IGNOU Various Regional Centre Email ID.
2) Ques: – Can I Submit Assignment After the Last Date?
Ans: It Completely Depends on IGNOU, If IGNOU Has Given Permission to Submit the Assignment Even After the Last Date, Then You Can Submit Your Assignment. You May Have to Pay an Additional Charge for This.
I Hope this Article Will Help You to Fill and Submit the IGNOU Assignments 2020 Without any Issue. If You Have Any Query About this Article then Ask Your Question through the Given Below Comment Box.