In This Article, The Candidates Can Know the Trusted Details About the IGNOU Assignments Like Assignments Filling Steps, Assignment Submission Steps, Assignment Status, Last Date, Etc. So Just the Read the Entire Article to Know the Full Details About the IGNOU Assignment December 2020.
IGNOU Assignment 2020 Last Date – IGNOU Has Once Again Extended the Last Date for Submission of Assignments for the 2020 Batch, Which is 31 December 2020. But the Last Date for Submitting the Assignment for the Upcoming Examination of IGNOU Has Been Extended to 31 December 2020. Submission of Your Assignment is Very Important for the Upcoming Exam of IGNOU, So You Should Submit It as Soon as Possible.
Students Will Be Able to Fill the Examination Form Only After Submitting Their Assignment, So Students Should Submit the IGNOU Assignment Before the Last Date. For This, Students Should Make Assignments on Notepad and After Scanning It, They Can Submit Their Assignments With the Help of Gmail. The Mail ID is Different for Different Study Centers of IGNOU and You Will Get Some of Them Below. You Can Send Your Scan Assignments to the Mail ID Given Below and With the Help of the Process Given Below, You Will Also Be Able to See the Status of IGNOU Assignments.
Latest Updates: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Extended their Dates to Submission the Assignments From 31st March 2020 to 30 April 2020. So the Students of IGNOU Can Submit their Assignments Upto
30 April 2020. Apart From this IGNOU Also Changed the Method For Assignments Submission Because of COVID-19, So the Students Can Submit their IGNOU Assignments through E-Mail.
Note: The Email ID is Different for All the Regional Centers, Which You Can See on the Official Website of IGNOU. Some of IGNOU Regional Centres Assignments Submission Email ID is Given Below.
- Noida Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Karnal Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Kolkata Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Koraput Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Aligarh Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Bhubaneswar Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
All About IGNOU Assignment?
IGNOU Assignment is the Same as a Pre-Examination for the Students Apart From this the Students Can Get 30% Marks in the Examinations With IGNOU Assignment. The Assignment is Just Like an Exam to Check the Student’s Ability for the Upcoming Exam. Assignment is the Most Important Part of IGNOU Exam Because Without It Students Cannot Fill Their Exam Form. IGNOU Examination Final Result Will be Comes With 30% Assignments and 70% Theory Marks. The Assignments of IGNOU are Available in the English and Hindi Language So the Hindi Medium or English Medium Both Students Can Download the Assignments From the IGNOU Official Website.
IGNOU Assignments are Published on the Official Website of IGNOU. So the Students Can Visit the IGNOU Website at “www.ignou.ac.in“ to Download the Assignments. The Students Who Have Already Getting the Admission in IGNOU They Have to Make the Assignments to Appear in the Upcoming Examination. This Article is Related to the Assignments Detail So Read the Full Article to Know About How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status? and How to Fill and Submit Your Assignments. You Can Also Check Here the Important Dates and Important instructions For Submit the IGNOU Assignments. Just Read the Full Article to Know About that How to Fill and Submit Your IGNOU Assignments.
List of IGNOU Assignments 2020 For Various Courses Subjects
These Available Assessments Are Taken From the Official Website of IGNOU, These Are the Only Assignments That Are Required for July 2020 and January 2021 Batch. If You Are Not Getting Any Course Assignment Here, Please Go to the Official Website of IGNOU and Download Your Course Assignment Form There. Those Whose Course Names Are Available in the Table Below, Please Download Their Assignments by Clicking on the Download Link, and Write and Submit Your Assignment With the Help of the Simple Steps for Write and Submit the Assignment That is Available in the Article.
|MA(GD) English – July 2020 & Jan 2021 (Download)||PGDAPP English – January 2020 and July 2020 (Download)|
|M.Sc.(CFT) July 2020 (1st Year | 2nd Year)||PGDAPP Hindi – January 2020 and July 2020 (Download)|
|MAAE July 2020 (Download)||PGDCFT July 2020 (Download)|
|MAJMC January 2020 and July 2020 (Download)||PGDAE July 2020 (Download)|
|PGJMC January 2020 and July 2020 (Download)||PGDEMA January/July 2020 (Download)|
|PGCIATIVI January 2020 and July 2020 (Download)||PGDCJ January/July 2020 (Download)|
|PGCMHT Hindi – January/July 2020 (Download)||PGCBHT January/July 2020 (Download)|
|PGDPPED July 2020 (Download)||PGDUPDL English – July 2020 & January 2021 (Download)|
|PGCCC January & July 2020 (Download)||CFEJuly 2020 & January 2021 (Download)|
|CRUL January/July 2020 (Download)||CHR English – January/July 2020 (Download)|
|CKLC January/July 2020 (Download)||CHR Hindi – January/July 2020 (Download)|
|COF English – January/July 2020 (Download)||CTE 1,2.3 – July 2020 & January 2021 (Download)|
|COF Hindi – January/July 2020 (Download)||CTE 4,5 – July 2020 & January 2021 (Download)|
|CCR English – Jan/July 2020 (Download)||ACPSD July 2020 (Download)|
|CCR Hindi – Jan/July 2020 (Download)||CIT July 2020 & January 2021 (Download)|
|CWHM English – Jan/July 2020 (Download)||ACPDM January/July 2020 (Download)|
|CWHM Hindi – Jan/July 2020 (Download)||CIHL English – January/July 2020 (Download)|
|CPVE January/July 2020 (Download)||CLTA English – July 2020 & January 2021 (Download)|
|CSLC January/July 2020 (Download)||CLTA Hindi – July 2020 & January 2021 (Download)|
|CGL July 2020 & January 2021 (Download)||PGCAE January & July 2020 (Download)|
|PGCGI January & July 2020 (Download)||PGCCL January & July 2020 (Download)|
|PGDWGS July 2020 & January 2021 (MWG001 | MWG002)|
Note: – Here Assignments of Some Courses of IGNOU Are Available, So Go to the Official Website of IGNOU to Check the Assignment of the Remaining Courses.
How to Make IGNOU Assignments 2020?
- The Students Can Make their Assignments With the Help of IGNOU Official Website.
- For Downloading the Assignments Kindly Visit the Following Link “https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/“.
- After that You Can Check the List of Courses, Now Choose Your Course and Year and Click on that.
- Now You Can See the Assignments in PDF File After Seeing the PDF File Download It and Make Your Assignments.
- Now Buy the Blank Sheets After that Create the Assignments of Every Course.
- You Have to Fill the First Page of Assignments With Some Important Details Like Course Title & Code, Session, Assignment Code, Enrollment Number, Study Centre, Name, Address, Mobile Number, Signature and Assignment Submission Date.
- Now Submit Your Assignments at the Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre.
How to Fill the IGNOU Assignment Form 2020?
- The IGNOU Assignment Form Will be Fill through Offline Mode So First of all The Students Have to Download the Assignment Form or You Can Get It through Your Nearby Regional Centre.
- The Students Have to Fill the Complete Form After Downloading it.
- Now Submit It to the IGNOU Study Centre Where You Currently Studying.
- The Assignments Result Can be Published on the IGNOU Official Website Nearly one or Approx. Two Months After Assignment Submission Date.
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status Online For 2020 Batch?
The Assignments of IGNOU Only Checked by those Students Who Have Successfully Submit the Assignments at the Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre. You Can Read Below the Steps to Check Online Assignment Status of IGNOU.
- First of All Visit the Following Link “https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/StatusAssignment.ASP“.
- After that Enter Your 9 Digit Enrollment Number and Programme Code.
- Now You Will be Able to Check Your Assignments Status that is Showing on Your PC/Mobile Screen.
Note: You Will Be Able to See the Courses Whose Assignments You Have Submitted as the Status of Your Assignment. Along With This, You Will Be Able to See the Course Code, the Session in Which You Have Submitted the Assignments, on Which Date You Have Submitted the Assignments. For More Information, You Have to See the IGNOU Grade Card.
IGNOU Assignments Fees
There is No Fee for IGNOU Assignment Submission, IGNOU Only Charges (Rs. 150 For Each Course) for the Examination of the Course for Which the Assignment is Submitted. Students Can Not Fill the Exam Form of IGNOU Without Submitting the Assignment.
Important Dates of IGNOU Assignments
IGNOU Assignment 2020 Important Dates are Given Below, These Dates are Valuable For those Students, Who are Going to Fill the TEE Form 2020, For that they Have to Submit the Assignments Also. So These Important Dates are Suggest You that When and Which Dates are Suitable to Submit Your Assignments.
|Events||Dates For March/April Session||Dates For December/January Session|
|Assignments Published||February Month||September Month|
|Assignment Submission Last Date||March 31st||October 31st|
|Updating of Assignment Status||1 Months After Submitting the Assignments|
1) Ques: – Can I Submit IGNOU Assignment through Online Mode?
Ans: Yes, The Students of IGNOU Can Submit their Assignments through Online Mode by Their Email ID to Their Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre Email ID. (Note – Students Have to Keep in Mind That They Have to Submit Their Written Assignments at IGNOU’s Study Center Also With the Soft Copy of Assignments, Which Assignments You Have Sent Online.)
2) Ques: – Can I Submit The IGNOU Assignment After the Last Date?
Ans: It Completely Depends on IGNOU, If IGNOU Has Given Permission to Submit the Assignment Even After the Last Date, Then You Can Submit Your Assignment. You May Have to Pay an Additional Charge for This.
3) Ques: – How Can Students Check their Assignment Marks?
Ans: Students Can Check Their Assignments Marks in the Marksheet or Grade Card.
4) Ques: – After How Many Days Can I Check the Assignment Marks of IGNOU?
Ans: Generally, Students Can Check Their Assignments Marks Within One Month, But In Some Situation It Takes Approx. 2 Months. Students Can Check their Assignments Marks on the Official Website of IGNOU Through the Upper Provided Steps.
5) Ques: – Through Which Details Can I Check The Status of My Assignment?
Ans: If You Submitted Your Assignment Successfully then You Can Check Your Assignment Status By Entering Your Registration Number (or Enrollment Number), DOB and Programme Name.
6) Ques: – What to Do if Your Assignment Status Does Not Show?
Ans: You Have to Wait Few Days or You Can Contact to Your Regional Center.
7) Ques: – Can Students Get the Assignments in Their Regional or Study Center??
Ans: No, Students Can Only Get Assignments through the Official Website of IGNOU By Downloading It.
I Hope this Article Will Help You to Fill and Submit the IGNOU Assignments 2020 Without any Issue. If You Have Any Query About this Article then Ask Your Question through the Given Below Comment Box.
IGNOU is a Distance Education Provider University, Where Students Will Be Able to Take Admission in Distance Mode in All Courses for Which They Will Have to Pay Less. The University is Located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068, India. IGNOU is the World’s Largest Distance Learning University That Educates People Through Distance Education.