- Noida Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Karnal Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Kolkata Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Koraput Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Aligarh Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
- Bhubaneswar Regional Center Assignment Submission E-Mail ID – [email protected]
IGNOU is a Distance Education Provider University, Where Students Will Be Able to Take Admission in Distance Mode in All Courses for Which They Will Have to Pay Less. The University is Located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068, India. IGNOU is the World’s Largest Distance Learning University That Educates People Through Distance Education.
IGNOU Assignments are Published on the Official Website of IGNOU. So the Students Can Visit the IGNOU Website at “www.ignou.ac.in” to Download the Assignments. The Students Who Have Already Getting the Admission in IGNOU They Have to Make the Assignments to Appear in the Upcoming Examination. This Article is Related to the Assignments Detail So Read the Full Article to Know About How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status? and How to Fill and Submit Your Assignments. You Can Also Check Here the Important Dates and Important instructions For Submit the IGNOU Assignments.
What is IGNOU Assignment?
How to Make IGNOU Assignments 2020?
- The Students Can Make their Assignments With the Help of IGNOU Official Website.
- For Download the Assignments Kindly Visit the Following Link “https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/“.
- After that You Can Check the List of Courses, Now Choose Your Course and Year and Click on that.
- Now You Can See the Assignments in PDF File After Seeing the PDF File Download It and Make Your Assignments.
- Now Buy the Blank Sheets After that Create the Assignments of Every Course.
- You Have to Fill the First Page of Assignments With Some Important Details Like Course Title & Code, Session, Assignment Code, Enrollment Number, Study Centre, Name, Address, Mobile Number, Signature and Assignment Submission Date.
- Now Submit Your Assignments at the Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre.
How to Fill the IGNOU Assignment Form 2020?
- The IGNOU Assignment Form Will be Fill through Offline Mode So First of all The Students Have to Download the Assignment Form.
- The Students Have to Fill the Complete Form After Downloading it.
- Now Submit It to the IGNOU Study Centre Where You Currently Studying.
- The Assignments Result Can be Published on the IGNOU Official Website Nearly one or Approx Two Months After Assignment Submission Date.
How to Check IGNOU Online Assignment Status 2020?
- First of All Visit the Following Link “https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/StatusAssignment.ASP“.
- After that Enter Your 9 Digit Enrollment Number and Programme Code.
- Now You Will be Able to Check Your Assignments Status that is Showing on Your PC/Mobile Screen.
Important Dates of IGNOU Assignments
|Events||Dates For March/April Session||Dates For December/January Session|
|Assignments Published||February Month||September Month|
|Assignment Submission Last Date||March 31st||October 31st|
|Updation of Assignment Status||1 Months After Submitting the Assignments|