IGNOU is a Distance Education Provider University, Where Students Will Be Able to Take Admission in Distance Mode in All Courses for Which They Will Have to Pay Less. The University is Located in Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068, India. IGNOU is the World’s Largest Distance Learning University That Educates People Through Distance Education. In This Article, Students Can Know the Trusted Details About the IGNOU Assignments Like Assignments Filling Steps, Assignment Submission Steps, Assignment Status, Last Date, Etc. So Just the Read the Entire Article to Know the Full Details About the IGNOU Assignment June/December 2021.
» IGNOU Has Published Most of Its Course Assignments on Its Official Website, So Download Your Assignment With the Help of the Given Link that is “https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/“, and Submit It Before the Last Date.
IGNOU Assignment 2021 Last Date is August 31, 2021 – IGNOU Has Once Again Extended the Last Date for Submission of Assignments for the 2021 Batch, Which is August 31, 2021. Try to Submit Your Assignments Before This Last Date, if You Submit After the Last Date, You May Be Charged More or You May Not Be Allowed to Submit the Assignment, It May Also Happen. So Without Any Delay Submit Your Assignment Through Mail ID. And Yes, Do Not Be Under the Misconception That IGNOU Will Extend the Date Again, Its Chances Are Very Less, So Be Responsible and Submit the Assignment as Soon as Possible.. Submission of Your Assignment is Very Important for the Upcoming Exam of IGNOU, So You Should Submit It as Soon as Possible.
IGNOU Launched the New Method For Submitting Assignment Because of COVID-19, Now Studnets Can Also Submit their Assignment thorugh their Email.
Students Will Be Able to Fill the Examination Form Only After Submitting Their Assignment, So Students Should Submit the IGNOU Assignment Before the Last Date. For This, Students Should Make their Assignment and After Scanning It, They Can Submit Their Assignment Through Their Mail ID on Their Regional Center Mail ID. The Mail ID is Different for Different Regional Centers of IGNOU, So Kindly Visit the Website to Know Your Regional Centre Mail ID For Assignment. With the Help of the Given Below Process, Students Will Also Be Able to See the Status of IGNOU Assignments.
All About IGNOU Assignment 2021?
IGNOU Assignment is the Same as a Pre-Examination for the Students, Apart From this the Students Can Get 30% Marks in the Examinations With IGNOU Assignment. The Assignment is Just Like an Exam to Check the Student’s Ability for the Upcoming Exam. Assignment is the Most Important Part of IGNOU Exam Because Without It Students Cannot Fill Their Exam Form. IGNOU Examination Final Result Will be Comes With 30% Assignments and 70% Theory Marks. The Assignment of IGNOU are Available in the English and Hindi Language So the Hindi Medium or English Medium Both Students Can Download the Assignments From the IGNOU Official Website.
IGNOU Assignments are Published on the Official Website of IGNOU. So the Students Can Visit the IGNOU Website at “www.ignou.ac.in“ to Download the Assignments. The Students Who Have Already Getting the Admission in IGNOU They Have to Make the Assignments to Appear in the Upcoming Examination. This Article is Related to the Assignments Detail So Read the Full Article to Know About How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status? and How to Fill and Submit Your Assignments. You Can Also Check Here the Important Dates and Important instructions For Submit the IGNOU Assignments.
How to Make IGNOU Assignments 2021?
- The Students Can Make their Assignments With the Help of IGNOU Official Website.
- For Downloading the Assignments Kindly Visit the Following Link “https://webservices.ignou.ac.in/assignments/“.
- After that You Can Check the List of Courses, Now Choose Your Course and Year and Click on that.
- Now You Can See the Assignments in PDF File After Seeing the PDF File Download It and Make Your Assignments.
- Now Buy the Blank Sheets After that Create the Assignments of Every Course.
- You Have to Fill the First Page of Assignments With Some Important Details Like Course Title & Code, Session, Assignment Code, Enrollment Number, Study Centre, Name, Address, Mobile Number, Signature and Assignment Submission Date.
- Now Submit Your Assignments at the Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre.
How to Fill the IGNOU Assignment Form 2021?
- The IGNOU Assignment Form Will be Fill through Offline Mode So First of all The Students Have to Download the Assignment Form or You Can Get It through Your Nearby Regional Centre.
- The Students Have to Fill the Complete Form After Downloading it.
- Now Submit It to the IGNOU Study Centre Where You Currently Studying.
- The Assignments Result Can be Published on the IGNOU Official Website Nearly one or Approx. Two Months After Assignment Submission Date.
How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status Online For 2021 Batch?
The Assignments of IGNOU Only Checked by those Students Who Have Successfully Submit the Assignments at the Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre. You Can Read Below the Steps to Check Online Assignment Status of IGNOU.
- First of All Visit the Following Link “https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/StatusAssignment.ASP“.
- After that Enter Your 9 Digit Enrollment Number and Programme Code.
- Now You Will be Able to Check Your Assignments Status that is Showing on Your PC/Mobile Screen.
Note: You Will Be Able to See the Courses Whose Assignments You Have Submitted as the Status of Your Assignment. Along With This, You Will Be Able to See the Course Code, the Session in Which You Have Submitted the Assignments, on Which Date You Have Submitted the Assignments. For More Information, You Have to See the IGNOU Grade Card.
IGNOU Assignments Fees
There is No Fee for IGNOU Assignment Submission, IGNOU Only Charges (Rs. 200 For Each Course) for the Examination of the Course for Which the Assignment is Submitted. Students Can Not Fill the Exam Form of IGNOU Without Submitting the Assignment.
Important Dates of IGNOU Assignments
IGNOU Assignment 2021 Important Dates are Given Below, These Dates are Valuable For those Students, Who are Going to Fill the TEE Form 2021, For that they Have to Submit the Assignments Also. So These Important Dates are Suggest You that When and Which Dates are Suitable to Submit Your Assignments.
|Events||Dates For March/April Session||Dates For December/January Session|
|Assignments Published||February Month||September Month|
|Assignment Submission Last Date||March 31st||October 31st|
|Updating of Assignment Status||1 Months After Submitting the Assignments|
1) Ques: – Can I Submit IGNOU Assignment through Online Mode?
Ans: Yes, The Students of IGNOU Can Submit their Assignments through Online Mode by Their Email ID to Their Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre Email ID. (Note – Students Have to Keep in Mind That They Have to Submit Their Written Assignments at IGNOU’s Study Center Also With the Soft Copy of Assignments, Which Assignments You Have Sent Online.)
2) Ques: – Can I Submit The IGNOU Assignment After the Last Date?
Ans: It Completely Depends on IGNOU, If IGNOU Has Given Permission to Submit the Assignment Even After the Last Date, Then You Can Submit Your Assignment. You May Have to Pay an Additional Charge for This.
3) Ques: – How Can Students Check their Assignment Marks?
Ans: Students Can Check Their Assignments Marks in the Marksheet or Grade Card.
4) Ques: – After How Many Days Can I Check the Assignment Marks of IGNOU?
Ans: Generally, Students Can Check Their Assignments Marks Within One Month, But In Some Situation It Takes Approx. 2 Months. Students Can Check their Assignments Marks on the Official Website of IGNOU Through the Upper Provided Steps.
5) Ques: – Through Which Details, I Can Check The Status of My Assignment?
Ans: If You Submitted Your Assignment Successfully then You Can Check Your Assignment Status By Entering Your Registration Number (or Enrollment Number), DOB and Programme Name.
6) Ques: – What to Do if Your Assignment Status Does Not Show?
Ans: You Have to Wait Few Days or You Can Contact to Your Regional Center.
7) Ques: – Can Students Get the Assignments in Their Regional or Study Center??
Ans: No, Students Can Only Get Assignments through the Official Website of IGNOU By Downloading It.
I Hope this Article Will Help You to Fill and Submit the IGNOU Assignments 2021 Without any Issue. If You Have Any Query About this Article then Ask Your Question through the Given Below Comment Box.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Informe Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong.