Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a Most Popular Course in India. Every Student Who Want to Become a Teacher or Want to Make their Career in Teaching Field then B.Ed is the Best Course For You. There are many Universities in India that Provide the Admission in B.Ed Courses and IGNOU is One of that University. If You Want to Do B.Ed Course through Open Mode then IGNOU is Being the Best University For You. IGNOU Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course Admission is Based on Entrance Test. B.Ed Programme is Designed and Develop For Those Persons Who are Interested in Teaching. So Here You Can Check the All Details Related to IGNOU B.ED Program Like Its Admission Process, Eligibility, Entrance Fees and Important Dates, Syllabus, Etc.
What is the Process of Getting Admission in IGNOU B.Ed Programme?
IGNOU is one of the Best Distance Education University in India and Its B.Ed Course is one of the Popular Course of IGNOU So Here We Know About the Admission Process of B.Ed Course. IGNOU Admission Process of B.Ed Programme is Depend on the Entrance Test. The Students Can’t Get Admission in IGNOU B.Ed Programme Without Entrance Test. Therefore, You Have to Clear the B.Ed Entrance Exam First, Only Then You Will Be Selected for the IGNOU B.Ed Program According to Test Results. It is a Minimum of 2 Years Duration Programmes that Can be Done in a Maximum of 5 Years. The B.Ed Programme of IGNOU is Available in Hindi and English Language So that It is Comfortable For the Hindi and English Medium Students.
What is the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test?
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test is the Admission Key of the B.Ed Programme that is is Recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) and Conduct by National Testing Agency (NTE). This Entrance Test is the Eligibility of Students For the B.Ed Programme. So Students Have to Pass This Entrance Exam and With This, Get a Valid Rank to Get Admission in B.Ed Program.
How to Fill the Online Application Form of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020?
- The Students Have to First of all Visit the Following Link “https://ntaignou.nic.in/“.
- Now Click on the “B.Ed 2020“ Button then You Will See a New Window
- After opening the New Window You Will See the Instruction to Fill the B.Ed Entrance Test, So Just the Instruction Carefully.
- After that Apply For the Online Application Form and Note Down System Generated Application Number.
- Now Fill the Online Application Form With Required Details.
- After that Upload Scanned Photo (10 KB to 200 KB) and Signature (4 KB to 30 KB) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Now Pay the Examination Fee Using Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card)
Note: Students Have to Print at Least Four Copies of the Confirmation Page After Successful Submission of Fee.
What is the B.Ed Entrance Test Fees?
The B.Ed Entrance Test Fee is Rs. 600 that Can be Pay through Online Mode by Debit/Credit or Net Banking.
What is Eligibility Criteria For Admission in IGNOU B.Ed Course?
- Students Who Get 50% Marks Either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Commerce/Humanity. Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology With Specialization in Science and Mathematics With 55% Marks or Equivalent are Eligible For B.Ed Entrance Test.
- Candidates Who Have Completed the NCTE Recognized Teacher Education Programme Through Face-to-face Mode they are also Eligible For the Entrance Test. For More Details Kindly Read the IGNOU Prospectus.
IGNOU B.Ed Programme Structure
- Core Courses: 16 Credits
- Content-based Methodology Courses (two): 08 Credits
- Workshop – I: 04 Credits
- EPC I and II: 04 Credits
- Internship – I: 04 Credits
- Core Courses: 12 Credits
- Optional Courses: 04 Credits
- Workshop – II: 04 Credits
- EPC III and IV: 04 Credits
- Internship – II: 12 Credits
Note: – The Student Has to Complete 72 Credits for the Successful Completion of the B.Ed Programme.
What is IGNOU – Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Course Fee?
The B.Ed Program Fees is Rs. 50,000/- for the Entire Program.
IGNOU B.Ed Syllabus
|Content-Based Methodology Courses||8|
|Core Course (BEd – Ist Year)||16|
|Core Courses (BEd – 2nd Year)||12|
|Optional Courses (BEd – 2nd Year)||4|
|Practical Courses (BEd – 2nd Year)||20|
What is the IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Pattern?
There are Two Sections are Available in B.Ed Entrance Exam First is Section A and Second is Section B. The First Section is Compulsory For the Students and the Second Section is Chosen by the Students. You Can Check Below the Table For More Details.
|Sections||Subject||Number of Questions||Marks Allotted|
|A||General English Comprehension||10||10|
|Teaching-Learning & the School||25||25|
|Educational and General Awareness||25||25|
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning||20||20|
|B||Subject Competence (any One of the Given Subjects)||20 Questions For Each Subject||20 Marks For Each Subject|
|Duration of Examination||02 Hours|
|Timing of Examination||First Session: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm|
Important Dates For IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test
|Online Registration Start From||17 June to 01 July 2019|
|Last Date of Online Registration||01 July 2019|
|Admit Cards Available From||10 July 2019|
|Date of Exam||27 July 2019|
The Admit Card Will be Available After 10 Days of the Last Date of Online Registration. So be Ready For the Entrance Test that is Soon Held by the NTA.
The Result of B.Ed Entrance Test Will be Available at the NTA Website. You Will be Check Your B.Ed Entrance Result by Entering Your Application Number.
I Hope You Have Got All the Information Related to IGNOU B.Ed Course in This Article. If You Are Facing Any Kind of Problem in IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test or Its Admission Process, Then Please Inform It in Your Nearest IGNOU Regional Center.