In This Article, Candidates Will Be Given Detailed Information About the Term End Examination Conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University Like IGNOU Exam Form and Its Filling Steps as Well as Its Fee, Exam Centre, Last Date to Apply, Etc. So Kindly Continue to Reading this Article to Know About the Every Details of the IGNOU Examination 2022.
Latest Update: IGNOU Announced a Notification Regarding the Upcoming Examination (IGNOU June Term End Exam (TEE) 2022). Now Students Can Apply Online for the IGNOU Examination Form Till 30th June Without Any Extra Fees. The Candidates Can also Fill their Exam Form Upto 5th July 2022 with Late Fee of Rs.1100, If They Failed to the Fill the Examination Form till 3oth June 2022.
IGNOU December 2021 Term End Examination Latest Update – IGNOU Announced Its Date Sheet For the December 2021 Term End Examination that Will be Held From 04th March to 11th April 2022. So be Ready For the Upcoming Examination, Due to Pandemic December 2021 Term End Examination Had Postponed and Now the IGNOU Date Sheet is Released After the Administration Permission.
Latest IGNOU Examination Update – An Essential Update for IGNOU Students is That IGNOU Has Declared the Result of Its
June 2021 Batch Examination Which the Students Can Check by Visiting IGNOU Official Website. The Students Were Waiting for the Result of IGNOU for a Long Time, but Now That Waiting Has Ended, Now the Students of IGNOU Can Check the Result of Their Examination and Also the Grade Card of IGNOU.
All About IGNOU Exam Form 2022
IGNOU Exam Form (इग्नू परीक्षा फॉर्म) is an Online Examination Form of IGNOU that is Filled to Join the IGNOU’s Upcoming Exams. So If You Want to Appear in the IGNOU Courses Annual or Semester Wise Examination then You Must Have to Fill the IGNOU Online Term End Examination (TEE) Form. Candidates Should Submit their Assignments at the Nearby IGNOU Regional Center Before Filling the Online/Offline Examination Form of IGNOU. The Examination Form is also Known as TEE that is Going to Held in June 2022. So the Students Have to Fill the Examination Form as Soon as Possible So that they Have to Not Submit the Late Fees. Here You Can Check the Whole Details About the IGNOU Examination So Kindly Read the Complete Article.
Note – IGNOU Also Conducts the Examination for the Jail Inmates for Which Their Examination Center Is Active in the Respective Jail Itself, So They Are Requested to Submit Their Examination Form at Their Respective Regional Center Only. They Are Not Allowed to Appear in the Regular Examination Centers Under Any Circumstances. Apart From This the Overseas Students Can Fill This Exam Form Through International Division of IGNOU Which is Located in Maidan Garhi. They Can Also Contact to the University by their Email ID ([email protected]) or Phone Number For More Information.
Simple Steps For Filling the IGNOU TEE (Term End Examination) Form June 2022
The Students Can Fill the IGNOU Examination Form by Online or Offline Mode. They Must Have Aadhar Card and Their Assignments Must be Submitted Before Applying to the IGNOU Term End Examination June 2022. The Examination Form is Necessary For the Students Who Want to Go to the Next Session of their Course. It is Obvious That Everyone Wants to Complete Their Course and That is Why It is Important to Fill the Exam Form. Students Who Have Already Taken Admission in IGNOU they Can Check Here the Details of Filling the Examination Form.
IGNOU Upcoming June, 2022 Examination Will Be Held at Various IGNOU Examination Centers that is Located in India and Abroad. Therefore, the Admit Card for IGNOU Upcoming Examination Will Be Issued for Those Students Who Have Filled the IGNOU Exam Form. Students Can Download the Admit Card by Going to the IGNOU’s Official Website, Which is Very Important for Their Exam Center, Because Without This Students Can’t Appear in the Examination. There are Two Mode are Available For Filling the IGNOU Examination Form, First is Online Way and Second is Offline Way, Both Way For Filling the Examination Form is Available in the Below Section.
How to Fill the IGNOU Online Exam Form June 2022?
- If You Want to Fill the Online Examination Form of IGNOU then Kindly Visit the Following Link at “https://exam.ignou.ac.in/“.
- Now Read the All Instructions Before Filling the Examination Form. On the Upper Link You Will be Check the All Details Related to IGNOU Examination, So Read Carefully and After that Start the Further Process.
- After Reading the All Instructions, Now Click on the “Proceed to Fill Online Examination Form“ Button (It is Available at the Bottom of the Page).
- After that Fill the Required Details Like Programme Code and Enrollment Number. You Can Choose Only Those Programme For Which You Are Eligible For the Examination.
- After that Choose the Examination Centre Where You Want to Give Your Exam, You Have to Choose at least the Three Examination Centre From the Same Regional Centre. After that Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now Pay the Examination Fees through the Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking.
Note: The Examination Centre of the IGNOU Will Be Allotted For the Candidates on First Come First Basis.
How to Fill the IGNOU Offline Exam Form June 2022?
- For Filling the Offline Examination Form Kindly Visit Your Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre.
- Then Take the Examination Form and Fill It Correctly With Course Code, Examination Centre, and Other Details.
- Now Submit the Form With the IGNOU Assignments. (You Have to Make Your Assignments First then You Can Submit Your Examination Form)
- Kindly Also Pay the Fees through DD in Favour of IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi (Candidates Can Make Demand Draft (DD) by Their Nearby Punjab National Bank Branch).
- After Submitting the Form With DD, the Regional Centre of IGNOU Will Give You the Stamp on the Second Side of Your Assignments Slip.
- Now Check Your Exam Form Submission Status After 3 Days (Except Weekends), If Your Status Is Showing Active Then You Are Eligible to Appear in the Exam.
Note: The Students Can’t Give the Examination Without Submitting Their Assignments.
How to Check IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status?
Checking the IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status is Essential for Every Student Appearing in the IGNOU Exam. So All Must Know How to Check IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status, Which I Am Going to Tell Below With the Help of Some Easy Steps.
- Kindly Visit the Following Link to Check the IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status that is “https://exam.ignou.ac.in/Search.asp“.
- After that Enter Your Enrollment No and Date of Birth (DOB) After Visiting the Upper Link.
- Now Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- After that Your Exam Form Submission Status Will Displaying.
- Now You Will Be Able to Know Better About the Status of Submission of IGNOU Exam Form.
Note: Students Can Also Able to See their Payment Status through the Above Link.
IGNOU Exam Form Last Date June 2022
The Last Date for Submission of IGNOU Exam Form is Fixed as 31st March 2022 in the June Session. But if You Can, Fill Your Exam Form Before This Date, This Will Save You From Its Late Fee. IGNOU May Extend the Exam Form Last Date Beyond March 31, for Which It Will Charge You an Additional Fee, So It Is Better for You to Submit Your Exam Form Before the Last Date.
How To Prepare For IGNOU Exams?
IGNOU Conduct Exams Two Times a Year, in June and December. If You Want to Know Deep Knowledge About the Course Then Go Through the Study Material First, Then Other Helping Books and Previous Question Papers for the IGNOU Exam.
In Case You Don’t Have Much Time Then You Should Follow These Steps.
Previous Year Question Paper for IGNOU Exam
- This is the Most Important Point to Score 70+ in IGNOU Exams, Check the Previous Year’s Question Paper of 5 Years and Go Through With All the Questions and Your 70% Preparation Will Be Complete.
- If You Have 10 Books on the Subject Then if You Will Prepare Only 7 Books Then It Will Be Enough for Your Exams Because in IGNOU Exam, for Example, if You Need to Write Two 10 Marks Questions Then in Question Paper You Will Have 4 Questions and You Need to Answer Any Two Questions.
- In Case You Don’t Know About Any Question, You Should Try to Write an Answer to Whatever You Know Related to the Question and You Will Score Passing Marks.
- In IGNOU Exam, Never Leave a Blank Page Try to Attempt All Questions.
Improve Your Handwriting for IGNOU Exams
- Neat and Clean Handwriting Helps You to Score Good Grades in Exams. Use a Black Pen for the Heading and a Blue Pen for the Answer and Use a Highlighter to Highlight Important Words and Sentences.
- That Will Help the Examiner to Know You Have Good Knowledge About the Subject.
- Take a Blue and Black Pen, Highlighter, Water Bottle, and Stapler and Don’t Forget to Take Your Watch to See the Timings, Because Your Mobile Will Be Submitted During the Exam.
- Must Follow the Word Limit of Questions, for 10 Marks Questions Use Diagrams and Charts, That Will Help to Make Your Answer Sheet More Attractive and You Will Score Good Grades in the Exam.
It’s True That IGNOU Exam Checking is Hard if We Compare It to DU SOL and Other Correspondence Universities, but if You Will Study 5 Year Question Papers From Study Material and Follow All These Steps Then You Will Surely Score More Than 70% in Exams.
Change of IGNOU TEE Centre
According to the Official Website of IIGNOU, Even If the Students Petition for Change of Their Examination Center Through E-mail, Letter or Even Through Personal Medium, Their Request Will Not Be Considered.
IGNOU TEE Fees and Mode of Payment
|Examination Fee||Mode of Payment|
|Rs. 200 Per Course – Theory||Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
|Rs. 200 Per Course – Practical/Lab|
Important Dates of IGNOU Exam Form
The Important Dates of the IGNOU Examination are Given Below. These are Beneficial for the Students Who Want to Appear in the Examination.
|TEE Online Form Starting From||01 March 2022|
|TEE Last Date Without Late Fees||31st March 2022|
|TEE Online Form With Rs.500 Late Fee||1st April, 2022 to 30th April, 2022|
|TEE Online Form With Rs.1000 Late Fee||12 July 2022|
|Examination Date||3rd August to 9th September 2022|
IGNOU Examination Form Date Sheet June 2022
The Upcoming Examination Form Date Sheet Will be Released After One or Two Weeks of the Last Date of Submitting the Examination Form of IGNOU. The Candidates Can Check their Course Exam Date and Time on IGNOU Date Sheet, For Which They Must Check It From the Official Site Or They Can also Download It From the Website.
IGNOU Exam Form Hall Tickets June 2022
The Admit Card Will be Releasing 10 Days Before the Examination at the IGNOU Website. You Can Download the Hall Tickets/Admit Card of the IGNOU Examination through It’s Official Website. The IGNOU Admit Card is Necessary For the Examination So Don’t Forget to Take the Admit Card Before Going to the Examination Centre.
Note: Students Will Be Able to See Many Information Inside the Hall Ticket, Such as Exam Center Code, Exam Centre Address, Course Code, Subject Number and Date of Examination.
IGNOU Examination Result 2022
The IGNOU Result Will be Comes After One or Two Months of the Examination. Students Can Check the Result through the Official Website of IGNOU.
1) Ques – Can I Give the IGNOU Examination Without Submitting the Assignments?
Ans: The Answer in No, Because The Examination Result is Also Come With Assignments Results, So You Can’t Give the Examination Without Submitting the Assignments.
2) Ques – Which Documents Should Be Kept With Us for IGNOU Examination?
Ans: Candidates Should Have at Least Two Documents to Sit in the IGNOU Examination Hall, Which Are Aadhaar Card, IGNOU Hall Ticket.
- Phone No.(s): 011-29572209
- Email: [email protected]
I Hope this Article Will be Helpful For Your Upcoming IGNOU Examination, If You Have Any Queries Regarding the IGNOU Procedure You Can Call Us or Mail Us, Our Team Expert Will Get Back to You and Provide a Relevant Solution. We Success Dunia Only Motive Is to Share Relevant Information About Exams, Colleges and News With All Students.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Inform Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.