In This Article, The Candidates Will Know the Brief Information About the IGNOU Exam Form Like Its Filling Steps, Fees, Exam Centre, Last Date For Apply, Etc. So Just Continue to Reading the Article to Know About the Every Details of the IGNOU Examination Form 2021.
Latest IGNOU Examination Update – An Essential Update for IGNOU Students is That IGNOU Has Declared the Result of Its June Batch Examination Which the Students Can Check by Visiting IGNOU Official Website. The Students Were Waiting for the Result of IGNOU for a Long Time, but Now That Waiting Has Ended, Now the Students of IGNOU Can Check the Result of Their Examination and Also the Grade Card of IGNOU.
Latest Update – IGNOU Upcoming Examination Will Be Held From 3rd August to 9th September 2021, For Which the IGNOU Date Sheet is Released and the Hall Ticket Will be Released on 15th July 2021, So Be Ready For the IGNOU Examinations 2021.
Latest Update: IGNOU Announced a Notification Regarding the Upcoming Examination (IGNOU June Term End Exam (TEE) 2021). Now Students Can Apply Online for the IGNOU Examination Form Till 12 July 2021 Without Any Extra Fees.
All About IGNOU Exam Form 2021
IGNOU Exam Form (इग्नू परीक्षा फॉर्म) is an Online Examination Form of IGNOU that is Filled to Join the Upcoming Exams. So If You Want to Appear in the IGNOU Courses Annual or Semester Wise Examination then You Must Have to Fill the IGNOU Online Term End Examination (TEE) Form. If You Want to Fill the Online/Offline Examination Form of IGNOU Then You Have to Submit Your Assignments at the Nearby IGNOU Regional Center. The IGNOU Examination Form is also Known as TEE that is Going to Held in June 2021. So the Students Have to Fill the Examination Form as Soon as Possible So that they Have to Not Submit the Late Fees. Here You Can Check the Whole Details About the IGNOU Examination So Just Read the Full Article.
Simple Steps For Filling the IGNOU TEE (Term End Examination) Form
The Students Can Fill the IGNOU Examination Form by Online or Offline Mode. You Must Have Aadhar Card and Your Assignments Must be Submitted Before Applying For the IGNOU Term End Examination. The Examination Form is Necessary For the Students Who Want to Go to the Next Session of their Course. It is Obvious That Everyone Wants to Complete Their Course and That is Why It is So Important to Fill the Exam Form. Students Who Have Already Taken Admission in IGNOU they Can Check Here the Details of Filling the Examination Form. IGNOU Upcoming June, 2021 Examination Will Be Held at Various IGNOU Examination Centers that is Located in India and Abroad. Therefore, the Admit Card for IGNOU Upcoming Examination Will Be Issued for Those Students Who Have Filled the IGNOU Exam Form. You Can Download the Admit Card by Going to IGNOU’s Official Website, Which is Very Important for Your Exam Center.
How to Fill the IGNOU Online Exam Form June 2021?
- If You Want to Fill the Online Examination Form of IGNOU then Kindly Visit the Following Link at “https://exam.ignou.ac.in/“.
- Now Read the All Instructions Before Filling the Examination Form. On the Upper Link You Will be Check the All Details Related to IGNOU Examination, So Read Carefully and After that Start the Further Process.
- After Reading the All Instructions, Now Click on the “Proceed to Fill Online Examination Form“ Button.
- After that Fill the Required Details Like Programme Code and Enrollment Number. You Can Choose Only Those Programme For Which You Are Eligible For the Examination.
- After that Choose the Examination Centre Where You Want to Give Your Exam, You Have to Choose at least the Three Examination Centre From the Same Regional Centre. After that Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now Pay the Examination Fees through the Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking.
Note: The Examination Centre of the IGNOU Will Be Allotted For the Candidates on First Come First Basis.
How to Fill the IGNOU Offline Exam Form June 2021?
- For Filling the Offline Examination Form Kindly Visit Your Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre.
- Then Get the Examination Form and Fill It Correctly With Course Code, Examination Centre, and Other Details.
- Now Submit the Form With the IGNOU Assignments. (So You Have to Make Your Assignments First then You Can Submit Your Examination Form)
- Now Submit the Form With the Fees through DD in Favour of IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi.
- After Submitting the Form, the Regional Centre of IGNOU Will Give You the Stamp on the Second Side of Your Assignments Slip.
Note: The Students Can’t Give the Examination Without Submitting Assignments.
How to Check IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status?
This is Necessary for Every Student Who Has Taken the IGNOU Examination. So All of Them Should Know How to Check the Status of Submission of IGNOU Exam Form. Which I Am Going to Tell With the Help of Some Easy Steps Below.
- Kindly Visit the Following Link to Check the IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status that is https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/admissionstatusnew.asp.
- After that Enter Your Enrollment No and Programme Code After Visiting the Upper Link.
- Now Enter the Verification Code and After that Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- After that Your Admission Status Will Displaying, So Go Down and Click on the “Term End Exam Form Submission Status“ that is Available in the Results Section.
- Now You Will Be Able to Know Better About the Status of Submission of IGNOU Exam Form.
Note: You Will Be Able to See Many Information Inside the Status of Submitting the Examination Form, Such as You Will Be Able to See Through Which Medium (Online or Offline) Your Own Examination Form is Filled. With This, You Will Also Be Able to See Exam Center Code, Subject Number and Date of Submission of IGNOU Exam Form.
Change of IGNOU TEE Centre
According to the Official Website of IIGNOU, Even if the Students Petition for Change of Their Examination Center Through E-mail, Letter or Even Through Personal Medium, Their Request Will Not Be Considered.
IGNOU TEE Fees and Mode of Payment
|Examination Fee||Mode of Payment|
|Rs. 200 Per Course – Theory||Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
|Rs. 200 Per Course – Practical/Lab|
Important Dates of IGNOU Exam Form
The Important Dates of the IGNOU Examination are Given Below. These are Beneficial for the Students Who Want to Appear in the Examination.
|TEE Online Form Starting From||01 March 2021|
|TEE Last Date Without Late Fees||31st March 2021|
|TEE Online Form With Rs.500 Late Fee||1st April, 2021 to 30th April, 2021|
|TEE Online Form With Rs.1000 Late Fee||12 July 2021|
|Examination Date||3rd August to 9th September 2021|
IGNOU Exam Form Hall Tickets June 2021
The Admit Card Will be Releasing 10 Days Before the Examination at the IGNOU Website. You Can Download the Hall Tickets/Admit Card of the IGNOU Examination through It’s Official Website. The IGNOU Admit Card is Necessary For the Examination So Don’t Forget to Take the Admit Card Before Going to the Examination Centre.
IGNOU Result 2021
The IGNOU Result Will be Comes After One or Two Months of the Examination. Students Can Check the Result through the Official Website of IGNOU.
1) Ques – Can I Give the IGNOU Examination Without Submitting the Assignments?
Ans: The Answer in No, Because The Examination Result is Also Come With Assignments Results, So You Can’t Give the Examination Without Submitting the Assignments.
2) Ques – Which Documents Should Be Kept With Us for IGNOU Examination?
Ans: Candidates Should Have at Least Two Documents to Sit in the IGNOU Examination Hall, Which Are Aadhaar Card, IGNOU Hall Ticket.
- Phone No.(s): 011-29572209
- Email: [email protected]
I Hope this Article Will be Helpful For Your IGNOU Examination, If You Have Any Query Related to IGNOU Examination Form then Please Ask It through the Given Below Comment Box.
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Informe Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.