In This Article, Candidates Will Be Given Detailed Information About the Term End Examination Conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University Like IGNOU Exam Form and Its Filling Steps as Well as Its Fee, Exam Centre, Last Date to Apply, Etc. So Kindly Continue Reading this Article to Know About the Every Detail of the IGNOU Examination 2022.
IGNOU Examination Form Latest Updates:
IGNOU December 2022 Term End Examination Date Sheet Update (New) – IGNOU Announced Its Date Sheet For the December 2022 Term End Examination that Will be Held From 2nd December 2022 to 9th January 2023. So be Ready For the Upcoming Examination.
IGNOU December 2022 Term End Examination Latest Update: IGNOU Announced a Notification Regarding the Upcoming Examination (IGNOU December Term End Exam (TEE) 2022). Now Students Can Apply Online for the IGNOU Examination Form Till 16th November 2022 Without Any Extra Fees. The Candidates Can also Fill out their Exam Form by 25th November 2022 with a Late Fee of Rs. 1100, If They Failed to Fill out the Examination Form by 16th November 2022. Students Should Submit their IGNOU Assignments at their Study Centre Before Filling out the Examination Form. The Assignments Submission Last Date is also Extended For the Upcoming Examinations.
IGNOU June 2022 TEE Result Notification (New) – An Essential Update for IGNOU Students is That IGNOU Has Declared the Result of Its June 2022 Batch Examination that was Held from 22nd July to 05th September 2022, Which the Students Can Check by Visiting the IGNOU Official Website. The Students Were Waiting for the Result of IGNOU for a Long Time, but Now That Waiting Has Ended, Now the Students of IGNOU Can Check the Result of Their Examinations and Also their IGNOU Grade cards.
All About IGNOU Exam Form 2022:
IGNOU Exam Form (इग्नू परीक्षा फॉर्म) is an Online Examination Form of IGNOU that is Filled out to Join IGNOU’s Upcoming Exams. So If You Want to Appear in the IGNOU Courses Annual or Semester Wise Examination then You Must Have to Fill out the IGNOU Online Term End Examination (TEE) Form. Candidates Should Submit their Assignments at the Nearby IGNOU Regional Center Before Filling out the Online/Offline Examination Form IGNOU. IGNOU Examination is also Known as TEE (Term-end Examination) which is Going to be Held in December 2022. So the Students Have to Fill out the Examination Form as Soon as Possible So that they do Have Not to Submit the Late Fees. Here You Can Check the Whole Details About the IGNOU Examination So Kindly Read the Complete Article.
Note – IGNOU Also Conducts the Examination for the Jail Inmates for Which Their Examination Center Is Active in the Respective Jail Itself, So They Are Requested to Submit Their Examination Form at Their Respective Regional Center Only. They Are Not Allowed to Appear in the Regular Examination Centers Under Any Circumstances. Apart From This the Overseas Students Can Fill out This Exam Form Through the International Division of IGNOU Which is Located in Maidan Garhi. They Can Also Contact the University via their Email ID ([email protected]) or Phone Number For More Information.
What is the Last Date For IGNOU Exam Form Submission?
The Last Date for Submission of the IGNOU Exam Form Submission is Fixed as 25th November 2022 for the December Session With Extra Fees of Rs. 1100. But If You Can Fill out Your Exam Form Before 16th November 2022, This Will Save You From Its Late Fee. IGNOU May Extend the Exam Form Last Date Beyond November 25th, for Which It Will Charge You an Additional Fee, So It is Better for You to Submit Your Exam Form Before the Last Date.
Simple Steps For Filling the IGNOU TEE (Term End Examination) Form December 2022:
The Students Can Fill out the IGNOU Examination Form Bith Online or Offline Mode. Student Must Have Their Aadhar Card and Assignments Before Applying to the IGNOU Term End Examination in December 2022. The Examination Form is Necessary For the Students Who Want to Go to the Next Session of their Course. It is Obvious That Everyone Wants to Complete Their Course and That is Why It is Important to Fill out the Exam Form. Students Who Have Already Taken Admission to IGNOU Can Check Here the Details to Fill out the Exam Form.
IGNOU’s Upcoming December 2022 Examination Will Be Held at Various Examination Centers that are located in India and Abroad. Therefore, the Admit Card for IGNOU Upcoming Examination Will Be Issued to Those Students Who Have Filled out the IGNOU Exam Form. Students Can Download the Admit Card by Going to the IGNOU’s Official Website, Which is Very Important for Their Exam Center Because Without This Students Can’t Appear in the Examination. There are Two Mode Available For Filling the IGNOU Examination Form, the First is Online Way and the Second One is Offline Way, Both Way For Filling the Examination Form are Available in the Below Section.
How to Fill the IGNOU Online Exam Form December 2022?
- If You Want to Fill out the Online Examination Form for IGNOU then Kindly Visit the Following Link “https://exam.ignou.ac.in/“.
- Now Read the All Instructions Before Filling out the Examination Form. On the Upper Link, You Will Check the Details Related to IGNOU Examination, So Read Carefully, and After that Start the Further Process.
- After Reading the All Instructions, Now Click on the “Proceed to Fill Online Examination Form“ Button (It is Available at the Bottom of the Page).
- After that Fill in the Required Details Like Programme Code and Enrollment Number. You Can Choose Only Those Programme For Which You Are Eligible For the Examination.
- After that Choose the Examination Centre Where You Want to Give Your Exam, You Have to Choose at least Three Examination Centre From the Same Regional Centre. After that Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now Pay the Examination Fees through the Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking.
Note: The Examination Centre of the IGNOU Will Be Allotted For the Candidates on First Come First Basis.
How to Fill the IGNOU Offline Exam Form December 2022?
- For Filling out the Offline Examination Form Kindly Visit Your Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre.
- Then Take the Examination Form and Fill It Correctly With Course Code, Examination Centre, and Other Details.
- Now Submit the Form With the IGNOU Assignments. (You Have to Make Your Assignments First then You Can Submit Your Examination Form)
- Kindly Also Pay the Fees through DD in Favour of IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi (Candidates Can Make a Demand Draft (DD) at Their Nearby Punjab National Bank Branch).
- After Submitting the Form With DD, the Regional Centre of IGNOU Will Give You the Stamp on the Second Side of Your Assignments Slip.
- Now Check Your Exam Form Submission Status After 3 Days (Except Weekends), If Your Status Is Showing Active Then You Are Eligible to Appear in the Exam.
Note: The Students Can’t Give the Examination Without Submitting Their Assignments.
How to Check IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status?
Checking the IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status is Essential for Every Student Appearing in the IGNOU Exam. So All Must Know How to Check IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status, Which I Am Going to Tell Below With the Help of Some Easy Steps.
- Kindly Visit the Following Link to Check the IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status which is “https://exam.ignou.ac.in/Search.asp“.
- After that Enter Your Enrollment No and Date of Birth (DOB) After Visiting the Upper Link.
- Now Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- After that, Your Exam Form Submission Status Will Displaying.
- Now You Will Be Able to Know Better About the Status of the Submission of the IGNOU Exam Form.
Note: Students Can Also Able to See their Payment Status through the Above Link.
How to Change IGNOU TEE Centre?
According to the Official Website of IGNOU, Even If the Students Petition for a Change of Their Examination Center Through E-mail, a Letter, or Even Through Personal Medium, Their Request Will Not Be Considered.
IGNOU TEE Fees and Mode of Payment
|Examination Fee||Mode of Payment|
|Rs. 200 Per Course – Theory||Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
|Rs. 200 Per Course – Practical/Lab|
Important Dates For IGNOU Examination December 2022
The Important Dates of the IGNOU Examination are Given Below. These are Beneficial for the Students Who Want to Appear in the Examination.
|TEE Online Form Starting From||01 October 2022|
|TEE Last Date Without Late Fees||15th November 2022|
|TEE Online Form With Rs.1000 Late Fee||16th November, 2022 To 25th November, 2022|
|Examination Date||To be Announced|
IGNOU Examination Date Sheet December 2022
The Date Sheet for the Upcoming Examination Will Be Issued One or Two Weeks After the Last Date of Submission of the Exam Form. Candidates Can Check Their Course Exam Date and Time in IGNOU Date Sheet.
IGNOU Examination Hall Tickets December 2022
The Admit Card Will be Releasing 10 Days Before the Examination on the Official Website of IGNOU. So Students Can Download the Hall Tickets/Admit Card for the IGNOU Examination through Its Official Website. IGNOU Admit Card is Necessary For the Examination So Don’t Forget to Take the Admit Card Before Going to the Examination Centre.
Note: Students Will Be Able to See Many Information Inside the Hall Ticket, Such as Exam Center Code, Exam Centre Address, Course Code, Subject Number, and Date of Examination.
IGNOU Examination Result December 2022
The IGNOU Result Will Comes After One or Two Months of the Examination. Students Can Check their Results through the Official Website of IGNOU.
1) Ques – Can I Give the IGNOU Examination Without Submitting the Assignments?
Ans: The Answer is No Because The Examination Result Also Come With Assignments Results, So You Can’t Give the Examination Without Submitting the Assignments.
2) Ques – Which Documents Should Be Kept With Us for IGNOU Examination?
Ans: Candidates Should Have at Least Two Documents to Sit in the IGNOU Examination Hall, Which Are Aadhaar Card, IGNOU Hall Ticket.
I Hope this Article Will be Helpful For Your Upcoming IGNOU Examination, If You Have Any Queries Regarding the IGNOU Examination Procedure You Can Call Us or Mail Us, and Our Team Expert Will Get Back to You and Provide a Relevant Solution. We Success Dunia Only Motive Is to Share Relevant Information About Exams, Colleges, and News With All Students.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.