Last Date For the IGNOU Exam Form 2020 – IGNOU Has Extended the Dates of Filling Up His Exam Form Several Times Due to Corona Virus. This Happened Again This Time, IGNOU Has Once Again Extended the Last Date for Filling the Form for His Upcoming Examination, Which is Now 15 July 2020. So Now Students Will Be Able to Fill the IGNOU Examination Form Without Any Hurry, Like IGNOU It is Being Said That 15 July 2020 is the Last Date to Fill the Examination Form but in View of the Bad Effects of Corona Virus in the Future It Can Also Be Increased, Therefore, the Student Should Not Wait for the Last Date for the Examination Form to Be Extended and Should Fill IGNOU’s Examination Form Through Online as Soon as Possible.
Latest Update: IGNOU Has Extended the Last Date for Applying Online in Its Upcoming Examination, Which Has Now Become 15 June. So It is a Golden Opportunity for the Students, They Should Fill the IGNOU Exam Form Without Any Delay So That They Can Also Participate in the Upcoming Examination. Now The Last Date For IGNOU TEE is
15th June 2020.
Latest Update: IGNOU Extended their Exam For Submission Date From 15th May 2020 to 31st May 2020. So Now the Students Will Be Able to Fill the IGNOU Examination Form by
31 May 2020 Without Any Hurry.
Latest Update: IGNOU Announced a Notification Regarding the Upcoming Examination (IGNOU June Term End Exam (TEE) 2020). Now Students Can Apply Online for the IGNOU Examination Form Till 15th May 2020 Without Any Extra Fees.
Latest Update: IGNOU Extend thier Last Date of Exam Form Submission Form 31st March to 30 April 2020 Without Late Fees Because of CORONA VIRUS. So Students Can Fill their IGNOU Exam Form and Also Submit thier IGNOU Assignments Before 30th April 2020. Apart Form this IGNOU Also Gives Students a Releasable of Exam Form Submission till 20th May, 2020 But From 1st May, 2020 to 20th May, 2020 Students Have to Pay the Rs.1000 as a Late Fees. So If You Want to Save Your Rs.1000 then Fill Your Examination Form Before 30th April 2020.
IGNOU Exam Form (इग्नू परीक्षा फॉर्म) is an Online Examination Form of IGNOU that is Filled to Join the Upcoming Exams. So If You Want to Appear in the IGNOU Courses Annual or Semester Wise Examination then You Must Have to Fill the IGNOU Online Term End Examination (TEE) Form. If You Want to Fill the Online/Offline Examination Form of IGNOU Then You Have to Submit Your Assignments at the Nearby IGNOU Regional Center.The IGNOU Examination Form is also Known as TEE that is Going to Held in June 2020. So the Students Have to Fill the Examination Form as Soon as Possible So that they Have to Not Submit the Late Fees. Here You Can Check the Whole Details About the IGNOU Examination So Just Read the Full Article.
Simple Steps For Filling the IGNOU TEE (Term End Examination) Form
The Students Can Fill the IGNOU Examination Form by Online or Offline Mode. You Must Have Aadhar Card and Your Assignments Must be Submitted Before Applying For the IGNOU Term End Examination. The Examination Form is Necessary For the Students Who Want to Go to the Next Session of their Course. It is Obvious That Everyone Wants to Complete Their Course and That is Why It is So Important to Fill the Exam Form. Students Who Have Already Taken Admission in IGNOU they Can Check Here the Details of Filling the Examination Form.IGNOU Upcoming June, 2020 Examination Will Be Held at Various IGNOU Examination Centers that is Located in India and Abroad. Therefore, the Admit Card for IGNOU Upcoming Examination Will Be Issued for Those Students Who Have Filled the IGNOU Exam Form. You Can Download the Admit Card by Going to IGNOU’s Official Website, Which is Very Important for Your Exam Center.
How to Fill the IGNOU Online Exam Form June 2020?
- If You Want to Fill the Online Examination Form of IGNOU then Kindly Visit the Following Link at “https://exam.ignou.ac.in/“.
- Now Read the All Instructions Before Filling the Examination Form. On the Upper Link You Will be Check the All Details Related to IGNOU Examination, So Read Carefully and After that Start the Further Process.
- After Reading the All Instructions, Now Click on the “Proceed to Fill Online Examination Form“ Button.
- After that Fill the Required Details Like Programme Code and Enrollment Number. You Can Choose Only Those Programme For Which You Are Eligible For the Examination.
- After that Choose the Examination Centre Where You Want to Give Your Exam, You Have to Choose at least the Three Examination Centre From the Same Regional Centre. After that Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now Pay the Examination Fees through the Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking.
How to Fill the IGNOU Offline Exam Form June 2020?
- For Filling the Offline Examination Form Kindly Visit Your Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre.
- Then Get the Examination Form and Fill It Correctly With Course Code, Examination Centre, and Other Details.
- Now Submit the Form With the IGNOU Assignments. (So You Have to Make Your Assignments First then You Can Submit Your Examination Form)
- Now Submit the Form With the Fees through DD in Favour of IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi.
- After Submitting the Form, the Regional Centre of IGNOU Will Give You the Stamp on the Second Side of Your Assignments Slip.
Note: The Students Can’t Give the Examination Without Submitting Assignments.
How to Check IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status?
This is Necessary for Every Student Who Has Taken the IGNOU Examination. So All of Them Should Know How to Check the Status of Submission of IGNOU Exam Form. Which I Am Going to Tell With the Help of Some Easy Steps Below.
- Kindly Visit the Following Link to Check the IGNOU Exam Form Submission Status that is https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/admissionstatusnew.asp.
- After that Enter Your Enrollment No and Programme Code After Visiting the Upper Link.
- Now Enter the Verification Code and After that Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- After that Your Admission Status Will Displaying, So Go Down and Click on the “Term End Exam Form Submission Status“ that is Available in the Results Section.
- Now You Will Be Able to Know Better About the Status of Submission of IGNOU Exam Form.
Note: You Will Be Able to See Many Information Inside the Status of Submitting the Examination Form, Such as You Will Be Able to See Through Which Medium (Online or Offline) Your Own Examination Form is Filled. With This, You Will Also Be Able to See Exam Center Code, Subject Number and Date of Submission of IGNOU Exam Form.
Change of IGNOU TEE Centre
If You Want to Change Your Examination Centre, then IGNOU Will Open their Online Protal From 1st to 5th May 2020. So In these Days, You Have to Submit Your Request through the Online Portal. Kindly One Thing Note that You Can Not Submit any Request After 5th May 2020.
IGNOU TEE Fees and Mode of Payment
|Examination Fee||Mode of Payment|
|Rs. 150 Per Course – Theory||Credit Card / Debit Card /Net Banking|
|Rs. 150 Per Course – Practical|
Important Dates of IGNOU Exam Form
The Important Dates of the IGNOU Examination are Given Below. These are Beneficial for the Students Who Want to Appear in the Examination.
|TEE Online Form Starting From||01 March 2020|
|TEE Last Date Without Late Fees||31st March 2020|
|TEE Online Form With Rs.500 Late Fee||1st April, 2020 to 30th April, 2020|
|TEE Online Form With Rs.1000 Late Fee||1st May to 20th May 2020|
IGNOU Exam Form Hall Tickets June 2020
The Admit Card Will be Releasing 10 Days Before the Examination at the IGNOU Website. You Can Download the Hall Tickets/Admit Card of the IGNOU Examination through It’s Online Website that is “http://www.ignou.ac.in/“. The Admit Card is Necessary For the Examination So Don’t Forget to Take the Admit Card Before Going to the Examination Centre.
- Phone No.(s): 011-29572209
- Email: [email protected]
I Hope this Article Will be Helpful For Your IGNOU Examination, If You Have Any Query Related to IGNOU Examination Form then Please Ask It through the Given Below Comment Box.