IGNOU Grade Card 2020 (इग्नू ग्रेड कार्ड) – Hello Students, I Am Relieved to Inform You That Indira Gandhi National Open University Released the Grade Card of Its June 2020 Examination. Therefore, You Are Requested to Read the Complete Article to Know Everything About IGNOU Grade Card 2020.
Latest Update – A Good Information for the Students of IGNOU is That IGNOU Has Declared the Result of Its June 2020 Batch Examination. This Means That Now Students Can Also Check Their Grade Cards, It Was a Long Time Waiting for the Students to Check the Grade Card of IGNOU. Due to Corona, It Was Postponed for Some Time, but Now the Result and Grade Card of the Examination is Available on the Official Website of IGNOU. Therefore, Students Will Be Able to Know the Entire Process of Downloading and Checking Their Grade Card With the Help of This Article.
It is Possible That IGNOU Will Release the Grade Card for the Examination to Be Held in June 2020 for Students in the Month of August 2020. To Check the Grade Card of Indira Gandhi National Open University Examination, You Should Have Only Your Enrollment Number, With the Help of Our Steps, You Will Be Able to Easily Check and Download Your Grade Card.
All About IGNOU Grade Card 2020
Friends, IGNOU University, Which is a Renowned Distance Education University in India, Takes the Examination Semester Wise or Early Wise of Its Courses. After a Few Days of This Examination, It Allows to Check the Grade Card on Its Official Website. For This, It Informs About the Release of Grade Card Under a Notification. Friends, Indira Gandhi National Open University Has Declared the Result of June 2020 and the Grade Card of This Examination Has Also Been Released, Which Students Can Check by Visiting IGNOU Website.
But in This Article, I Am Going to Tell You About the Easy Way to Check the Grade Card That Will Be Released After the IGNOU Examination in June 2020. You Will Also Be Able to Check the Grade Card of Examination in December 2019 Through These Methods. Friends, This Step Will Be Very Easy for Both New Students and Old Students of IGNOU to Check the Grade Card 2020 With the Help of Our Below Given Steps.
Steps For Checking IGNOU Grade Card 2020
Friends, There Are Two Ways to Check IGNOU Grade, and in This Article I Am Going to Tell You About Both Ways. Therefore, You Are Requested to Read the Entire Article and Check Your Grade Card in Whatever Way You Feel is Right.
Method First (1) to Check the Grade Card
1) To Check the Grade Card of IGNOU With Method 1, Please Go to Google With the Help of Your Browser.
2) After This You Have to Search “IGNOU“ Through the Help of Search Box
3) After Searching IGNOU, Click on the First Website That Will Come OR Go to the Following Link to Directly Visit the IGNOU Website that is http://www.ignou.ac.in/
4) You Will See a IGNOU Student Login Box on the Right, as Seen in the Image Below After Visiting the IGNOU’s Website.
5) Now Just Enter Your Enrollment Number, Program Code and Date of Birth in This Login Box.
6) Now All You Have to Do is Click on the “Login“ Button.
7) Now Almost All the Information Related to IGNOU Admission Will Be Displayed on Your Screen. Now You Have to Go to the Results Section Below.
8) The Grade Card Option is Visible at the Top of the Results Section, Now You Just Click on That Option.
9) After This, Your IGNOU Grade Card Will Be Displayed on Your Computer or Mobile Screen.
10) You Will Be Able to See the Status of IGNOU Assignment and Theory Exams in Your Grade Card.
Second (2) Method to Check the Grade Card
1) For the Second Method Also You Have to Go to IGNOU’s Website, After That You Have to Click on the “Results“ Section Under the “Student Support“ Link, for This You Can Understand by Looking at the Image Given Below.
2) After Clicking on the Result, You Have to Click on the Grade Card, for This You Can See in the Image Below So That You Will Find the Link of the Grade Card For Various Programmes.
3) Now Click on the Link of Grade Card, After Clicking on the Link, You Will Get the Option to Check the Grade Card of Your Course.
4) Click on the Link to Follow the Course You Have Taken and Check Your Grade Card.
5) For This, You Have to Enter Your Course Code and Enrollment Number, After Which You Will Have to Click on “Submit“ Button.
6) After Clicking on Submit Button, You Will Be Able to Check the Grade Card of Your Exam.
IGNOU Grade Card June 2020 For Term-End Examination
- For BDP/BA/B.COM/B.Sc./ASSO Programmes Grade Card – Click Here
- For BCA/MCA/MP/MPB Programmes Grade Card – Click Here
- For Other Programmes Grade Card – Click Here
1) Ques – What is the Use of IGNOU Grade Card?
Ans: This is Most Important Because It Will be Used For the Further Actions.
2) Ques – How to Download the Grade Card?
Ans: Candidates Can Download It From the Official Website, For this Just Check the Steps that is Available in the Upper of this Article.
3) Ques – Which Details are Required For Checking the Grade Card?
Ans: Candidates Can Check their Grade Card By Entering their 9 Digit Enrollment Number.
I Hope This Article Has Helped You in Checking the Grade Card. Friends, You Can Ask Any Other Question Related to IGNOU Grade Card With the Help of the Comment Box That is Given Below.