Download IGNOU Student ID Card (इग्नू स्टूडेंट आईडी कार्ड) – Hello Friends and Welcome to Success Dunia Once Again, This Article is for Those Students Who Have Already Taken Admission in IGNOU. Only After Taking Admission, They Will Need a Student ID Card. IGNOU is a Wonder in Itself, Yes, You Heard It Right Because Distance Education University Like IGNOU is Not in the Whole World. It Also Recognizes Many Distance Education Universities in India for Conducting Distance Education Courses. Therefore, It Has Become the Largest Distance Education University in the World Along With India With the Highest Enrollment of Students. Friends, Let Us Know How to Download the IGNOU ID Card Without Any Delay.
IGNOU Student ID Card 2023 Latest Update and Notification:
- The IGNOU Admission Deadline for July 2023 Has Passed. Stay Ready for the January 2024 Admission.
- The Last Date for IGNOU Assignment and Exam Form Has Been Extended to 27 October 2023 with a Last Fee of INR 500. SO If You Still Didn’t Apply For the IGNOU Examination then Apply Soon Before the Last Date.
Simple Steps to Download IGNOU ID Card For 2023 Batch Students:
1) The Students have to Visit the Following Link to Download the IGNOU Student ID Card which is “https://sedservices.ignou.ac.in/ignouadmission/“.
2) Now Click on the “Download ID Card“ Link that is Available on the Same Page Below the “Login” Link.
3) After Reaching the Link, Click on the “Register“ Button For Registering Yourself (If You are Not Registered Yet)
4) If You Register Already Then You Have to Fill Your Username in the First Box. (Friends, You Will Get This Username After Registering.)
5) Now You Have to Enter the Password, It Should Be the Same Password You Chose While Registering.
6) Now You Have to Enter the Security Code Which Will Be Visible Below the Third Box As Seen in the Image Above.
7) After Entering the Correct Security Code, Now Click on the “Login“ Button.
8) Now You Will be Redirected to the Student Details Page, After Clicking on the Login Button.
9) You Will be Able to Check Many Details Of the Programme, Qualifications, and Many More After Clicking on the Login Button.
10) Now You Have to Click on the Button for the Print ID Card As Seen in the Image Below.
11) As Soon as You Click on the Print ID Card, You Will See Your ID Card.
12) Now You Have to Click on the Print Button Given on Your ID Card, Which Will Be Found in the ID Card Below. After This, You Can Take a Print of Your ID Card.
13) After Clicking on the Print Button, You Will Get the Option to Download Your ID Card in PDF Format.
14) Now Save Your ID Card For Future Purposes.
Note: – Sometimes the Website Becomes a Bit Slow Due to the Traffic of More Users on the Website of IGNOU, So Wait for a Little in Such a Situation.
What to Do If Someone Lost Their IGNOU ID Card?
After Admission to IGNOU, the University Send the Acknowledgement to the Students. The University Takes More Than Two Months to Provide an IGNOU Student ID Card. All Students Need to Carry an ID Card During the Graduation Journey.
IGNOU Student ID Card We Need at the Entry Time Whenever You Go to the Study Centre Without the Identity Card You Can Not Sit in the Examination Hall. You Also Need to Show the ID Card During Assignment Submission Time.
So if You Have Lost Your ID Card For Any Reason, You Don’t Need to Worry About It, You Can Easily Get a New Duplicate IGNOU Identity Card. There Are a Lot of Students Who Have Lost Their Id Cards and Easily Get New Ones Soon.
In That case, You Have Two Options: –
Option 1 for Finding the Student ID Card:
You Need to Get a DD for the Visit to the Regional Centre and Ask for the Exact Amount. You Need to Follow a Simple Procedure for the New ID Card, You Need to Submit a Form for the New ID Card and You Will Get the New One Soon.
This Option is Better for Those Who Have a Regional Centre Near Home but What About Those Who Have a Regional Centre Quite Far From Home?
You Still Do Not Need to Worry About It.
Option 2 to Get an ID Card:
In the Second Option, You Don’t Need to Go to Any Regional Centre for a New ID Card. The Second Option is the Best Option for a New IGNOU Identity Card.
Here are a Few Steps:
- Install the Indira Gandhi National Open University App popular as the “IGNOU Student App“
- Log in With Your Enrollment Numbers and Programmes Like BA, MBA, or MCA With Your Date of Birth.
- Click on the ID Card, and Now Press OK to Download the IGNOU ID Card.
- The Document Will Be Downloaded on Your Mobile You Just Need to Take the Printout From Any Cyber Cafe Near Your Home.
- You Don’t Need to Take a Signature on It or Any Stamp Over It. The Card Already Has a Signature With a Stamp.
- Congratulations Now You Have a New ID Card and It’s Valid If You Still Doubt the Card You Can Confirm It From a Regional Centre or Your Study Centre.
If Still, You Are Facing the Issue Regarding the New IGNOU ID Card Then Please Feel Free to Mention Your Query in the Comment Section.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
1) Ques: – Can I Download My ID Card through Mobile?
Ans: Yes Sure, With the Help of Upper Steps, You Will be Able to Download the IGNOU Student ID Card through Any Android/IOS Phone.
2) Ques: – Is There Any Charge For Downloading the IGNOU Student ID Card?
Ans: No, You Can Download Your ID Card Without Any Charge Because of Its a Free Service For Students.
3) Ques: – Can I Use My ID Card to Enter the IGNOU Study Centre?
Ans: Yes, You Can Enter the Study Centre with Your ID Card, But Remember One Thing This Will Be Valid for Some Time Only. If You Want to Go to IGNOU Study Centers Anytime With the Help of an IGNOU ID Card, So for, You Will Need to Put an IGNOU Stamp on This ID card From Your Nearby IGNOU Regional Center.
4) Ques: – I Will Be Able to Download My Card Within How Many Days of Taking Admission to IGNOU?
Ans: Friends, Within 15 to 30 Days of Taking Admission, You Will Be Able to Download the IGNOU student ID Card Online.
5) Ques: – What is the Use of an ID Card?
Ans: The ID Card is Most Important Because Without this You Can’t Enter the IGNOU Study Centre, So You Have to Download the ID Card through the Upper Steps.
I Hope You Liked this Article. Friends, if You Do Not Understand Any of the Information Available in This Article, Please Ask With the Help of the Comment Box that is Given Below.