The International Division of IGNOU Was Established on 16th October 1997 and Was Upgraded Once More in 2002. With the Help of This Division, IGNOU Provides Education to International Students Residing in India and Abroad in Its Various Courses. IGNOU Has Established Its International Departments in South Asia, the Middle East, and African Countries. The Students Can Choose the 60 Plus Programme Through the IGNOU International Division. IGNOU Offers the Admission in Its Various Courses through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Mode. IGNOU Admission Process For International Students is Open For the 2023 Batch. To Know in Detail About the Process of Getting Admission to IGNOU, Read This Article Till the End.
IGNOU Admission Process For International Students 2023
The IGNOU International Students Admission 2023 is Based on the Course Eligibility, But In Some Courses of IGNOU, It Depends on the Entrance Test. IGNOU Offers the Online and Offline Admission Process For International Students in Its Various Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Diploma, Certificate, Etc. Programs For 2023 Batch. The International Students Can Fill out the IGNOU Application Form through IGNOU International Regional Centres that are Available in the Various Countries. IGNOU Offers the Admission Process For Approx. 43 Countries Students Across the Globe Through Its 81 Partner Institutions. International Students Can Take Admission in IGNOU as Per the Procedure Given Below.
- To Taking Admission in IGNOU, First of All, the Students Have to Check their Country names in the Below List.
- If Your Country Name is Given in the Below List, then You Have to Visit the IGNOU Partner Institution in Your Country.
- After Reaching the IGNOU Partner Institution, Now You Have to Purchase an Application Form With a Prospectus.
- Now Submit It With the Complete Application Form and Required Documents to the Director, International Division, Block 15, Section-K, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068.
- Apart From this, You Also Have to Submit the Required Fees through Demand Draft (DD) in Favor of IGNOU Payable at “New Delhi“.
- After All the Processes, IGNOU Will Notify You Of the Further Processes. Please Visit the Following Link http://ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutignou/division/id/introduction to Know More About the Admission Process, Courses, Partner Institutions, and Many More Details.
Note: International Students Can also Submit their Assignments and Exam Forms to the IGNOU Partner Institution For the 2023 Batch.
Complete List of Those Countries Where International Students Can Take Admission in IGNOU
- ASEAN Countries: Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, Brunei.
- SAARC Countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lank.
- Asian Countries: Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan.
- African Countries: Sudan, Angola, Somalia, Lesotho, Guinea-Bissau, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Kenya, Tunisia, Ghana, Gambia, Liberia, Cape Verde, Djibouti, Seychelles, Libya, Uganda, Ivory Coast, Cameroon, Zambia, Democratic, Namibia, Benin, Malawi, Central African Republic, Rwanda, Niger, Mauritania, Guinea, Swaziland, Togo, Eritrea, Burundi, Libya, Nigeria, Egypt, South Africa, Algeria, Morocco, Republic of the Congo, Botswana, Senegal, Madagascar, Gabon, Chad, Mozambique, Burkina, Faso, Mali, Zimbabwe, Republic of the Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Comoros, São Tomé and Príncipe.
Documents Required For Admission (For IGNOU International Students Who are Living in India)
- Application Form (It is available on the IGNOU Website, So You Have to Download It From the IGNOU Website)
- Copies of the Educational Certificates
- Valid Study Visa for the Minimum Duration of the Programme (Not Required for Nepal and Bhutan Citizens)
- Copy of Passport
- Equivalence Certificate
- Valid Proof of Residence in India
- No Objection Certificate From the Concerned Embassy in India Regarding Study in IGNOU.
Complete List of IGNOU Courses With Code and Fee Structure For International Students (SAARC and Other Countries)
IGNOU Provides the Bachelor’s, Master’s, Certificates, and Diploma Programme For the International Students, Who Want to Get Admission Here. These are the Courses Fees For the International Students Who Want to Get Admission to IGNOU.
|Courses Name||Course Code||Annual/ Semester Fee in USD|
|Student From SAARC Countries||Student From Others Countries|
|Under Graduate Courses|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme||BPP||2500||200|
|B.Tech, Civil (Water Resource Engineering)||BTWRE||40000||2500|
|Bachelor of Arts||BA||7000||500|
|Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies)||BTS||7000||500|
|B.Tech. Civil (Construction Management)||BTCM||40000||2500|
|Bachelor in Library and Information Science||BLIS||15000||1000|
|Bachelor of Commerce||B.Com||7000||500|
|Bachelor of Education||B.Ed.||15000||1500|
|Bachelor of Science||B.Sc.||10000||750|
|Bachelor of Science (Hosp. and Hotel Admin)||BHM||10000||750|
|Bachelor of Science (Nursing)||B.Sc(N)||25000||2000|
|Bachelor of Commerce (Finance & Accountancy)||B.Com (A&F)||10000||600|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications||BCA||12000 Per Sem||1000 Per Sem|
|Bachelor of Social Work||BSW||7000||500|
|Post Graduate Courses|
|Master in Library and Information Science (MLIB)||MLIS||23500||1000|
|Master of Arts (Tourism Management)||MTM||11000||900|
|Master of Arts(English)||MEG||11000||900|
|Master of Arts (Rural Development)||MARD||11000||900|
|Master of Arts (Economics)||MEC||11000||900|
|Master of Arts (Hindi)||MHD||11000||900|
|Master of Arts (History)||MAH||11000||900|
|Master of Arts (Political Science)||MPS||11000||900|
|Master of Commerce (Finance & Taxation)||M.Com (F&T)||11000||1000|
|Master of Computer Applications||MCA||15000 Per Sem||1000 Per Sem|
|Master of Arts (Public Administration)||MPA||11000||900|
|Master of Arts (Public Policy)||MPP||11000||900|
|Master of Arts (Sociology)||MSO||11000||900|
|Master of Business Administration||MBA||3000 Per Course||250 Per Course|
|Master of Arts (Distance Education)||MADE||6000||1000|
|Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance)||MBF||3000 Per Course||250 Per Course|
|Master of Commerce||MCOM||11000||900|
|Diploma in Computer Integrated Manufacturing||DCIM||–||2500|
|Diploma in Creative Writing in English||DCE||10000||750|
|Diploma in Women/s Empowerment and Development||DWED||–||750|
|Diploma in Management||DIM||3000 Per Course||250 Per Course|
|Diploma in Nutrition and Health Education||DNHE||10000||750|
|Diploma in Primary Education||DPE||10000||750|
|Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education||DECE||10000||750|
|Diploma in HIV and Family Education||DAFE||10000||750|
|Diploma in Tourism Studies||DTS||10000||750|
|Diploma Programme in Value added Products from Fruits and Vegetables||DPVCPO||10000||750|
|Diploma in Youth in Development Work||DCYP||–||750|
|PG Diploma Courses|
|PG Diploma in Disaster Management||PGDDM||15000||1000|
|PG Diploma in Financial Management||PGDFM||3000 per course||250 Per Course|
|PG Diploma in Higher Education||PGDHE||15000||1000|
|PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Management||PGDHHM||50000||4500|
|PG Diploma in Distance Education||PGDDE||15000||1000|
|PG Diploma in Environmental and Sustainable Development||PGDESD||15000||1000|
|PG Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights||PGDIRP||–||1000|
|PG Diploma in International Business Operation||PGDIBO||15000||1000|
|PG Diploma in Operations Management||PGDOM||3000 per course||250 Per Course|
|PG Diploma in Rural Development||PGDRD||15000||1000|
|PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||PGJMC||15000||1000|
|PG Diploma in Management||PGDIM||3000 per course||250 Per Course|
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management||PGDHRM||3000 per course||250 Per Course|
|PG Diploma in Marketing Management||PGDMM||3000 per course||250 Per Course|
|PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Health||PGDMCH||50000||4500|
|PG Diploma in School Leadership and Management for Head Teachers||PGDSLM||15000||1500|
|Certificate in Disaster Management||CDM||5000||400|
|Certificate in Environmental Studies||CES||5000||400|
|Certificate in Guidance||CIG||5000||400|
|Certificate in Health Care Waste Management||CHCWM||5000||400|
|Certificate in Computing||CIC||8000||600|
|Certificate in Consumer Protection||CCP||5000||400|
|Certificate in HIV and Family Education||CAFÉ||5000||400|
|Certificate in Human Rights||CHR||5000||400|
|Certificate in Laboratory Techniques||CLT||–||400|
|Certificate in Food & Nutrition||CFN||5000||400|
|Certificate in food and safety (online)||CFS||5000||400|
|Certificate in Nutrition and Child Care||CNCC||5000||400|
|Certificate in Primary Teaching||CPT||5000||400|
|Certificate in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics||CTPM||5000||400|
|Certificate in Tourism Studies||CTS||5000||400|
|Computer Literacy Programme||CLP||2000||200|
|Certificate in Rural Development||CRD||5000||400|
|Certificate in Teaching of English||CTE||5000||400|
|Certificate in Craft & Design (Pottery)||CCD||5000||–|
|Doctor of Philosophy||Ph.D.||10000||1000|
All the Information Contained in This Article is Taken From the Official Website of IGNOU. In This Article, I Have Tried to Put All the Information in One Place for the Convenience of International Students. So, if We Have Got Any Error in This Article, Please Tell It Through the Comment Box. Apart From This, if You Have Any Question Related to IGNOU International Students Admission Process, Then Also Ask It Through the Given Below Comment Box.