In This Article, Students Will Be Able to Know All the Information Related to IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test Like Steps For Filling out the Application Form, Fees, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Etc. So Kindly Read the Whole Entire Article to Know the Details About This IGNOU’s MBA Courses Entrance Test.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2023 Last Date:
A Tweet Has Been Published by the IGNOU Official Handle, In Which They Said that the Fresh Admission Has Been Started For the July 2022 Batch For the INOU’s MBA Programmes through Online Mode. The Last For Admission to IGNOU MBA Programme is 3oth September 2022.
IGNOU MBA Admission Online Application Process 2023:
Students Can Apply to the IGNOU’s MBA Online Course by Visiting “https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/“. Students Will Have to Pay Rs 250 (General / OBC) to Fill out the Online Application Form, While the Application Fee is Waived for SC/ ST Candidates. Students Will Have to Fill out Their Application Forms Through Online Way Before 30th September 2022, the Method of Filling out This Application Form is Given Below.
- Firstly Visit the Following Link – https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
- Now Click on the “Click Here For New Registration“ (If You are Applying for the First Time), Otherwise Login Yourself with Your Registered Username and password.
- Kindly Read All the Instructions Available on the Same Page Before Filling out the Application Form.
- Now Students Need the Fill out the “Student Registration Form” After Clicking on the “Click Here For New Registration“ Link.
- Students Need the Verify their Mobile Number and Email ID.
- After Filling in All the Details, You Have to Click on the Register Link.
- Now Go to the Further Steps and Complete the Whole Process.
Note: – Kindly Fill out the Complete Form and then Upload the Required Details then Check Your IGNOU Admission Status After a Few Days.
Latest News and Updates Related to IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2023:
New Course Update 2022 – IGNOU Has Started Four New Courses Keeping in Mind the Students Interested in MBA. These Four Courses Are MBA in Human Resource Management, MBA in Marketing Management, MBA in Operations Management, and MBA in Financial Management. Students Will Be Able to Take Admission in These Courses From July 2022 Batch, They Will Not Need to Give Any Entrance Exam. In View of the Popularity of These Courses, Now Employed Students Will Also Be Able to Take Advantage of These Courses of IGNOU.
IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2022 Latest Update For Admission – IGNOU Recently Published a Notification Through Its Official Website that They Cancelled the OPENMAT Entrance Test For the July 2022 Session. Because of this, Students will be admitted to IGNOU MBA Courses on the Basis of Merit For the July 2022 Session. This Merit-Based Admission Will be Available Only For Online and Distance Mode MBA Programme the 2022 July Session. The Last Date For Admission to MBA Course is 22nd September 2022, So Apply as Soon as Possible Before the Last Date. Kindly Visit the Following Link For Applying to the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2022 “https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/“.
OPENMAT Admit Card Update: – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Has Released the Admit Card for OPENMAT Entrance Exam, So the Candidates Can Download It From the Official Website of IGNOU. The OPENMAT Entrance Exam is Going to Be Held on
15 September 2020, So Students Can Join This Entrance Exam by Downloading the Admit Card. This Admit Card Has Been Issued by National Testing Agency (NTA) as It is Conducting This Entrance Test of IGNOU, So Students Can Go to “ignouexams.nta.nic.in“ and Download the Admit Card For IGNOU’s OPENMAT XLVII Entrance Test.
All About IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test:
The IGNOU OPENMAT is an Entrance Exam Conducted to Gain Admission to MBA Courses at IGNOU. Earlier This Entrance Test Was Conducted by IGNOU Itself, but for Some Time Now the Responsibility of Conducting This Entrance Test Has Been Given to National Testing Agency (NTA), a Recognized Body. The IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test Occurs Twice a Year, in Which It is Held for the First Time in the January Session and the Second Time in the July Session. The Validity of IGNOU OPENMAT is for One Year. It Means if You Give Your OPENMAT Exam in the January Session Then It Will Be Also Valid for the July Session and if You Give Your OPENMAT Exam in July Session Then It Will Be Also be Valid for the January Session Next Year. So It Depends on Your Choice in Which Session You Want to Get Admission.
Now We Should Understand What is Value of Pursuing an MBA through IGNOU, So in the Next Paragraph, I Will Tell You About This.
What is the Scope After MBA From IGNOU?
IGNOU is the Most Popular Government University the Scope of an MBA From IGNOU Can Be Described by Your Own Strengths and Priorities, Even a Degree From IIM May Be Not Valuable if You Do Not Learn Anything While Perusing It. You Need to Specify the Nature of Use of an MBA Degree to You if You Are Not a Working Professional in That Case You Need to Choose MBA Course From a Regular Institute It Will Be More Valuable Then Open Learning Universities.
You Also Need to Think About if You Are Interviewer Two Candidates One From a Regular MBA University and One From IGNOU, Then Which One You Will Prefer? Of Course Regular Candidate. Why? Because the Student Who Spent 2 Years Regularly on the Course Will Have More Knowledge and Insights Than the IGNOU Student.
If You Are a Working Professional Inclined Towards Gaining the Theoretical Knowledge of Management Through an MBA Degree From IGNOU, So in That Case IGNOU is a Great Option. If We Compare Indra Gandhi National Open University to Other Distance Learning Universities Like Symbiosis and SMU. IGNOU Clearly Stands Out Owning to the Well-structured MBA Study Material and the Importance of Projects and Assignments.
Some Other Reasons to Get Admission to IGNOU’S MBA Course:
The Faculty Who Are Mentoring School of Management Studies IGNOU Are Top Notch Educators From IIFT, IIMS, and Also Senior Leaders From Government Agencies.
But if You Expect an MBA to Be Equal to a Regular MBA Degree Then It May Not be a Possible MBA From IGNOU or Any Other Open University. MBA Curriculum in Most Colleges in India is Very Intensive and Rigid. This is Because a Coming Manager is Supposed to Perform Under Pressure So a Management Student is Subjected to That Pressure From the Very First Day During His MBA Course.
Therefore, Through Regular Case Studies Discussions and Extensive Knowledge Sharing in Peer groups, a Regular MBA is Considered to Be of Aa Much Higher Value Than a Distance Learning MBA University. But Regular MBAs Require a Huge Investment in Terms of Money and Time but It Will Be Worth it After 2 Years of Focus Studies.
So, if You Are Already in a Well Settled Profession in Which You Plan to Get the Only MBA Degree or Just Gain Knowledge About the Theoretical Aspects of Management, an MBA From IGNOU Will Surely be a Great Option for You to Serve your Purpose With Minimal Investment of Money and Time.
Clearing Any Course From Indra Gandhi National Open University is a Great Achievement in Itself as One Has to Self-study for Exams, to Write Assignments, Practical, Projects and Too Without Any Pressure From Faculty, Peer Groups or Say Time Bound Regular Examinations (College Monthly Tests or Periodic Internal Exams).
And This Free Flow Unbound Study From IGNOU is Also a Trap, as Procrastination, Family Work and Other Important Work Etc. Will Come and an IGNOU Learner Can Lose Track.
What is the Process of Getting Admission to IGNOU MBA Programmes through OPENMAT?
IGNOU Takes Admission to MBA Programme on the Basis of the OPENMAT Entrance Test. So Interested Students Have to First Clear the OPENMAT Entrance Test After that they Will Get Admission to IGNOU MBA Programme on the Basis of the OPENMAT Entrance Result. The Students Have to Secure a Valid Rank in the OPENMAT Entrance Test to Get Admission to IGNOU MBA Programmes. It is offered through the School of Management Studies, IGNOU.
IGNOU is the Popular Distance Education University in India. IGNOU MBA is a Popular Management Course that is Offered through the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test. So Many Students Want to Apply to IGNOU University to Get Admission to the Master of Business Administration Program Every year. Although IGNOU Offers Admission in Various Diplomas, PG diplomas, and Master’s Level Courses, In Which the MBA Course is More Popular Compared to Other Management Courses at IGNOU. It is a 2 Years Duration Programme that can be Done over a Maximum of 5 Years. Here We Will Discuss the IGNOU MBA Online Application Form, OPENMAT Entrance Test, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee Structure, Etc.
The OPENMAT Admission Cycle is Give Below: –
- OPENMAT XLVI (July 2021) Exam Will Be Valid in Both January 2023 and July 2023 Session
- OPENMAT XLVII (January 2023) Exam Will Be Valid in Both July 2023 and January 2023 Session
How to Fill out the IGNOU OPENMAT Online Application Form 2023 through NTA Website?
- The Interested Students Have to First Visit the Following Link “ignouexams.nta.nic.in“.
- After Visiting the Following Link You Can See an OPENMAT XLVI/XLVII Button Now Click on that
- Now the New Window Will open in Your System or Phone.
- Now Register Yourself For the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test.
- After Registration, You Will Receive a System Generated Application Number, You Have to Save It Properly.
- Now Fill out the Examination Form Properly With the Required Details
- After that Upload the Scanned Photo (10 KB to 200 KB) and Signature (4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Now Pay the Examination Fee using Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card).
Note: After All the Processes, The Candidates Will Get a Mail or SMS For a Successful Process.
Required Documents For the OPENMAT Online Application Form:
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, and Date of Birth
- Scanned Images in JPG/JPEG Format Only:
- Aadhaar Card
- Type of Identification – Bank A/C Number/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Other Govt. ID
- The E-mail Address and Mobile Number of the Candidate
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or Last Semester Marks Sheet
- Your Mailing Address and Permanent Address With Pin Code (Refer to Drop Down Menu for State Code.)
- Category Certificate, if Applicable
- Person With Disability (PWD) Certificate, if Applicable
- Four Cities for Centres of Your Choice (Refer to the Drop-down Menu for Codes)
What are the Eligibility Criteria For Admission in IGNOU MBA Course?
- Graduation Degree With 50% Marks for General Category/45% for Reserved Category.
- The Interested Student Should Ensure That His/her CGPA Should Meet the Eligibility Percentage Requirement.
- The Students Should Have the Valid Score Card for OPENMAT Entrance Test.
- There is No Age Bar For the Entrance Test.
IGNOU OPENMAT Examination Fees:
The OPENMAT Examination Registration Fee is Rs. 1000 (Plus Service Charges as applicable).
Note: – As Per the Guidelines of IGNOU, This Registration Fee is Non-refundable, So Once You Have Deposited the Registration Fee, It Will Not Be Refunded to You Again.
Simple Steps For Correction of the OPENMAT Application Form 2023:
- First of All, Visit the Official NTA Website Link that is “https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in/“.
- After Visiting the Website, Now Click on the “Correction in Application Form for OPENMAT“ Link.
- After that Sign-In through Some Required Details Like the Application Form, Application No, and Password (The Password That Was Filled in While Applying Online).
- Now Fill in the Recommended Security PIN of the Given Security Image.
- After that Click on the “Sign In” Button. Now You Will be Able to Improve Your OPENMAT Entrance Test Online Application Form.
Note: Candidates Can Change Many Things in the Application Form Including Exam Center, City, Etc.
IGNOU Courses List that is Offering through the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test:
The Admission Process for the Below Given Management Courses is Based on the Result of the IGNOU OPENMAT Examination.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Business Administration (Human Resources Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Financial Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Operations Management)
What is the IGNOU OPENMAT 2023 Entrance Exam Pattern?
IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Exam Pattern is a Structure of the Entrance Test Like How is the Question Paper, What Type of Questions Can be Asked, the Number of Questions, Etc. This Exam Will Be a Computer Based Test in 106 Cities in India. All the Questions to Be Asked in This Exam Will Be of Objective Type, So Students Will Have to Choose Only One Option. The Time Duration of the Exam Is 180 Minutes and the Total Number of Questions Asked is 200 and Their Marks Are Also 200. It Means, Each Question Will Be of 1 Mark. Kindly Check Below the Mentioned Detailed About the Entrance Test.
|S.No.||Types of Questions||Number of Questions||Time|
|1||General Awareness||30 Questions||All These Tests Will Be Conducted in One Session of 3 Hours and the Language of the Entrance Test is English Only.|
|2||English Language||50 Questions|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions|
IGNOU OPENMAT Syllabus 2023:
There are Four Sections of Questions that Will be Coming in the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test Questions Paper 2023 Those are General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Reasoning. You Can Check Below the Detailed Syllabus of the IGNOU OPENMAT Questions Paper.
|Test 1 – General Awareness||Test 2 – English Language||Test 3 – Quantitative Aptitude||Test 4 – Reasoning|
What is the IGNOU MBA Programme Fee?
- The Whole MBA Programme Fee is Rs. 37,800.
Important Dates For IGNOU OPENMAT 2023:
This is the Updated List For the Entrance Test, Which is Taken From the Official Website of IGNOU.
|Online Submission Begins From||30th June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd September 2023|
|Admit Cards Available From||IGNOU Recently Announce that They Cancel the OPENMAT Entrance Test For the 2023 July and January 2023 Sessions, Hence the Admit Card and Exam Date Will Not Be Announced.|
|Date of Exam|
Admit Card of IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2023:
The Students Who are Applying For the OPANMAT Entrance Test they Can be Download their Admit Card From the Official NTA Website Before 10 Days before the Examination. Follow the Steps Given Below to Download Your OPENMAT Application Form Admit Card.
- First of All, Visit the Following Link that is “https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in/“.
- After Visiting the Upper Link, Now Click on the “Download Admit Card: OPENMAT“ Link.
- Now You Have to Enter Your Application No. and Your Date of Birth (DOB) and then click on the “Submit“ Button.
- After Doing This, Your IGNOU OPENMAT Examination 2023 Admit Card Will Appear on Your Display.
Note: – Now Download This Admit Card in PDF Format and Take a Print of It For Appearing in the Examination.
How to Check the Result of IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2023?
The OPENMAT Result Can be Published on the Official Website of IGNOU OPENMAT After One Month of the Examination. Kindly Follow the Given Below Steps For Checking the Result.
- First of All Visit the Official Website of IGNOU OPENMAT
- After You Have to Click on the “IGNOU MBA Score Card 2023“ Link.
- Then Enter Your OPENMAT 2023 Application Number, Your DOB, and your Security Pin.
- Now the OPENMAT Entrance Result Will be Displayed.
Important Events of Re-Registration/Re-Admission For the IGNOU MBA Programme:
|January Session||July Session||Late Fee|
|1st August to 1st October||1st February to 31st March||Nil|
|3rd October to 31st October||1st April to 30th April||Rs. 200|
|1st November to 30th November||1st May to 31st May||Rs. 500|
|1st December to 20th December||1st June to 20th June||Rs. 1,000|
1) Ques – I am a Graduate With BCA Degree, Am I Eligible For Getting Admission to IGNOU MBA Programme?
Ans: Yes, If You Passed Your BCA Degree With At-least 50% Marks (45% For SC/ST Students) then You are Eligible For this Course.
2) Ques – Is It Necessary to Carry the Admit Card in the Examination Hall for OPENMAT Entrance Test?
Ans: Yes, It is Necessary, Without It You Can’t Give this Entrance Test, So Don’t Forget to Carry Your Admit Card For Appearing in this Examination.
So, If a Focused Student Wants to Get a Good MBA Degree That is Well Recognized in Both Academic and Vocational Fields, All Over the World, at a Very Reasonable Cost, the Learner Must Choose Indra Gandhi National Open University Which is Approved by UGC and AICTE. If You Want to Know More About IGNOU OPANMAT Entrance Test then Visit the IGNOU Official Website. If You Want to Ask Any Question Related to this Article then Ask Them through the Given Below Comment Box. We Will Soon Give You a Satisfied Answer to Your Questions.