In This Article, Students Will Be Able to Know All the Information Related to IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test Like Steps For Filling the Application Form, Its Fees, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Etc. So Just Read the Entire Article For Know the Details.
Latest Update: – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Has Released the Admit Card for OPENMAT Entrance Exam, So the Candidates Can Download It From the Official Website of IGNOU. The OPENMAT Entrance Exam is Going to Be Held on 15 September 2020, So Students Can Join This Entrance Exam by Downloading the Admit Card. This Admit Card Has Been Issued by National Testing Agency (NTA) as It is Conducting This Entrance Test of IGNOU, So Students Can Go to ignouexams.nta.nic.in and Download the Admit Card of IGNOU’s OPENMAT XLVII Entrance Test.
Latest Update: – The National Testing Agency (NTA) Has Issued a Notification for Those Students Who Have Applied for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2020. Students Wishing to Take Admission in the IGNOU Management Courses Recommended by the Official Notification of NTA, Can Now Improve the Application Form of OPENMAT by
22 May 2020, Till 5 PM through the Following Link that is ignouexams.nta.nic.in.
Latest Update: – The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) Extended their Last Date For Applying in IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2020 From 23rd March 2020 to 15th May 2020. This is a Major Update for Those Students of IGNOU, Whoever Are Willing to Get Admission in IGNOU’s Management Courses With the Help of IGNOU OPENMAT Exam, They Can Now Apply for OPENMAT Exam by 15 May 2020.
Latest Update: – IGNOU University Released the Online Application Notification to Get Admission in IGNOU Management Programmes Including MBA Programme For the Current 2020 Batch. The Online Test of IGNOU Management Programmes is Known as IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test that is Help by NTA. So If You are Interested to Get Admission in IGNOU Management Programmes Including MBA then You Have to Apply Now through the Officially IGNOU Website. The Last Date to Apply For the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 is March 23, 2020. So Check the Below Process to Fill Your the Form through Easy Way.
What is IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2020?
The IGNOU OPENMAT is an Entrance Exam Conducted to Gain Admission to an MBA Course or Other Management Course of IGNOU. It is Conduct by the National Testing Agency (NTA) While It is a Course that Offered by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test Occurs Twice a Year, in Which It is Held for the First Time in the January Session and the Second Time in the July Session. The Validity of IGNOU OPENMAT is for One Year. It Means if You Give Your Openmat Exam in the January Session Then It Will Be Also Valid for the July Session and if You Give Your Openmat Exam in July Session Then It Will Be Also Valid for the January Session Next Year. So It Depends on Your Choice in Which Session You Want to Get Admission.
What is the Process of Getting Admission in IGNOU MBA Programme?
IGNOU Takes Admission in MBA Programme on the Basis of the OPENMAT Entrance Test. So the Students Have to First of All Clear the OPENMAT Entrance Test After that they Will be Get Admission in IGNOU MBA Programme on the Basis of OPENMAT Entrance Result. The Students Have to Secure a Valid Rank in the OPENMAT Entrance Test to Get Admission in IGNOU MBA Programme. It is Offered through the School of Management Studies, IGNOU.
How to Get Admission through IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2020
IGNOU is the Popular Distance Education University of India. IGNOU MBA is a Popular Management Course that is Offered through the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test. So the Many Students Want to Apply in the IGNOU University to Getting Admission in Master of Business Administration Program. Although the IGNOU Offers the Admission in Various Diploma, PG Diploma, and Masters Level Management Course through the OPENMAT Entrance Test But the MBA Course is More Popular Compare to Other Management Courses of IGNOU. It is a 2 Years Duration Programme that is Done in Maximum of 5 Years. Here We Will Discuss the IGNOU MBA Online Application Form, OPENMAT Entrance Test, Syllabus, Eligibility, Fee Structure, and the Last Date to Apply.
The OPENMAT Admission Cycle is Give Below: –
- OPENMAT XLVI (July 2019) Exam Will Be Valid in Both January 2020 and July 2020 Session
- OPENMAT XLVII (January 2020) Exam Will Be Valid in Both July 2020 and January 2021 Session
How to Fill the IGNOU OPENMAT Online Application Form 2020?
- The Interested Students Have to First of all Visit the Following Link “ignouexams.nta.nic.in“.
- After Visiting the Following Link You Can See an OPENMAT XLVI/XLVII Button Now Click on that
- Now the New Window Will Opening in Your System or Phone.
- Now Register Yourself For the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test.
- After Registration You Will Recieve a System Generated Application Number, You Have to Save It Properly.
- Now Fill the Examination Form Properly With the Required Details
- After that Upload Scanned Photo (10 KB to 200 KB) and Signature (4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Now Pay the Examination Fee using Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card).
Note: After All the Process, The Candidates Will Get a Mail or SMS For Successful Process.
Required Documents For the OPENMAT Online Application Form
- Copy of Board/ University Certificate for Candidate’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth
- Scanned Images in JPG/JPEG Format Only:
- Aadhaar Card
- Type of Identification – Bank A/C Number/ Passport Number/ Ration Card/ Other GovtID
- The E-mail Address and Mobile Number of Candidate
- Qualifying Degree Certificate or Last Semester Marks Sheet
- Your Mailing Address as Well as Permanent Address With Pin Code (Refer to Drop Down Menu for State Code.)
- Category Certificate, if Applicable
- Person With Disability (PWD) Certificate, if Applicable
- Four Cities for Centres of Your Choice (Refer to the Drop-down Menu for Codes)
What is Eligibility Criteria For Admission in IGNOU MBA Course?
- Graduation Degree With 50% Marks for General Category/45% for Reserved Category.
- The Interested Student Should Ensure That His/Her CGPA Should Meet the Eligibility Percentage Requirement.
- The Students Should Have the Valid Score Card of OPENMAT Entrance Test.
- There is No Age Bar For the Entrance Test.
IGNOU OPENMAT Examination Fees
The OPENMAT Examination Fee is Rs. 600 (Plus Service Charges as applicable).
Simple Steps For Improving the OPENMAT Application Form 2020
- First of All, Visit the Official NTA Webiste Link that is https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in/.
- After Visiting on the Website, Now Click on the “Correction in Application Form for OPENMAT XLVII“ Link.
- After that Sign-In through Some Required Details Like Application Form, Application No and Password (The Password That Was Filled in While Applying Online).
- Now Fill the Recommended Security PIN of the Given Security Image.
- After that Click on the “Sign In” Button. Now You Will be Able to Improve Your OPENMAT Entrance Test Online Application Form.
Note: Candidates Can Change Many Things in the Application Form Including Exam Center, Cities.
IGNOU Courses List that is Offering through the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2020
The Admission Process for the Below Given Management Courses are Based of the Result of the IGNOU OPENMAT Examination.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
What is the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Entrance Exam Pattern?
|S.No.||Types of Questions||Number of Questions||Time|
|1||General Awareness||30 Questions||All These Tests Will Be Conducted in One Session of 3 Hours|
|2||English Language||50 Questions|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions|
IGNOU OPENMAT Syllabus 2020
There are Four Sections of Questions Will be Coming in the IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test Questions Paper 2020 Those are General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Reasoning. You Can Check Below the Detailed Syllabus of the IGNOU OPENMAT Questions Paper.
|Test 1 – General Awareness||Test 2 – English Language||Test 3 – Quantitative Aptitude||Test 4 – Reasoning|
What is the IGNOU MBA Programme Fee?
The Whole MBA Programme Fees is Rs. 37,800.
Important Dates For IGNOU OPENMAT 2020
|Online Submission Begin From||29th February 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||March 23, 2020|
|Admit Cards Available From||April 9, 2020|
|Date of Exam||April 29, 2020|
Admit Card of IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2020
The Students Who are Applying For the OPANMAT Entrance Test they Can be Download their Admit Card From the Official NTA Website Before 10 Days of the Examination. Follow the Steps Given Below to Download Your OPENMAT Application Form Admit Card.
- First of All, Visit the Following Link that is https://ignouexams.nta.nic.in/.
- After Visiting the Upper Link, Now Click on the “Download Admit Card : OPENMAT XLVII“ Link.
- Now You Have to Enter Your Application No. and Your Date of Birth (DOB) and then Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- After Doing This, Your IGNOU OPENMAT Examination 2020 Admit Card Will Appear on Your Display.
Note: – Now Download This Admit Card in PDF Format and Take a Print of It For Appearing in the Examination.
How to Check Result of IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2020?
The OPENMAT Result Can be Published on the NTA Website After One Month of the Examination.
Important Events of Re-Registration/Re-Admission For the IGNOU MBA Programme
Schedule for IGNOU Online Re-Registration Forms is as Under:
|January Session||July Session||Late Fee|
|1st August to 1st October||1st February to 31st March||Nil|
|3rd October to 31st October||1st April to 30th April||Rs. 200|
|1st November to 30th November||1st May to 31st May||Rs. 500|
|1st December to 20th December||1st June to 20th June||Rs. 1,000|
1) Ques – I am a Graduate With BCA Degree, Am I Eligible For Getting Admission in IGNOU MBA Programme?
Ans: Yes, If You Passed Your BCA Degree With At-least 50% Marks (45% For SC/ST Students) then You are Eligible For this Course.
2) Ques – Is It Necessary to Carry the Admit Card in the Examination Hall for OPENMAT Entrance Test?
Ans: Yes, It is Necessary, Without It You Can’t Give this Entrance Test, So Don’t Forget to Carry Your Admit Card For Appearing in this Examination.
If You Want More About IGNOU OPANMAT Entrance Test the Visit the IGNOU Official Website. If You Want to Ask Any Question Related to this Article then Ask It through the Given Below Comment Box. We Will Soon Give the You the Satisfied Answer of Your Questions.