This Article is Completely About the IGNOU Re-registration for the July 2023 Session So Just Read the Entire Article To Know Everything Related to Indira Gandhi National Open University Re-registration for the July 2023 Session.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form (इग्नू पुन: पंजीकरण फॉर्म) is Started For the July 2023 Session For Various UG, PG, Diploma, Etc. Courses. So Don’t Waste Your Time and Soon Fill out the Online Re-Registration Form through Online Mode. The IGNOU Re-Registration Form is Only Available For Those Students Who Have Been Already Getting Admission to IGNOU. Here We Provide the Information About the Online Re-Registration Form So Kindly Read the Full Article.
IGNOU Has Made an Online Re-registration Facility Available for Its Various Courses. So Students Who Want to Enroll for the Next Semester or Next Year’s Program Should Fill out the Online Re-registration Form Soon. In This Article, You Will Get Complete Information About Online and Offline methods of Filling out the Re-registration Form for IGNOU For the July 2023 Session. So Fill out the Re-registration Form Through the Steps Which You Will Get Further in the Article. The IGNOU Re-Registration Form For the July 2023 Session Can be Filled Till 3oth September 2023.
IGNOU Re-registration July 2023 Latest Updates and Notifications:
- The IGNOU Re-registration Process for the July 2023 Session is Open Until September 30, 2023, With a Late Fee of Rs. 200.
- Admissions for the IGNOU July 2023 Session Are Currently Open, With the Application Deadline Set for September 30, 2023, for All Programs (Excluding Certificate Courses).
IGNOU Re-registration Last Date For July 2023:
IGNOU Extended Its Last Date For Re-Registration, So Those Who are Still Not applying for Re-Registration Can Apply Before the Last Date of IGNOU Re-registration for the July 2023 Session. The Last Date for Re-registration is 30th September 2023 With a Late Fee of Rs. 200. Following the Official Announcement of IGNOU, the Re-registration Deadline Extended by IGNOU Will Not Be Applicable to All Certificates and Semester Courses Like PGDIS, MCA, BCA, PGDHRM, PGDOM, PGDFMP, DBPOFA, MP, MPB, PGDMM, and PGDFM.
IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2023 July Session:
IGNOU Re-Registration is an Online Re-Registration Form that is Filled by those Students Who Have Already Enrolled in IGNOU and Wish to Take Admission in the Second and Third Year of IGNOU Courses. The Simple Meaning of Re-Registration is to Get enrolled in the Next Semester or Next Year in the Existing Course. You Can Apply for the Online Re-registration Form Only if You Have Submitted the IGNOU Assignment.
All the Students of IGNOU Who Want to Take Admission in the Next Year or Semester Have to Fill out the Online Re-registration Form. The Online RR Form Filling is Important Because Only After Filling This Form You Can Get Admission in the Next Year or Semester. Generally, the Re-registration Form for IGNOU Comes at the End of September Month but Sometimes It Also Comes in October.
How to Fill out the IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form 2023?
The Online Re-Registration Form for IGNOU Will be Filled With Some Steps that are Given Below.
- First of All, Visit the Following Link to Fill out the Online Re-Registration Form for IGNOU which is https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/.
- After Reaching the Upper Link, Kindly Read the Instructions Before Applying.
- Now You Have to Go to the Bottom of the Re-Registration Page After Reading the Instructions.
- Now Tick on the Confirmation Box and After that Click on “Proceed For Re-Registration“.
- After Clicking on the “Proceed For Re-Registration” Link, Click on the “New Registration” Link (For New Candidates*). If You are Already Registered then Enter Your Enrollment Number and Password For Sign-In.
- Now Select Your Programme, Fill in Your Name (as on your ID Card), and Enrolment Number. (You Should Have a Valid Mobile No. and Email ID For the New Registration*)
- After that Fill in CAPTCHA and then click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now Fill out the Online Re-Registration Form With the Required Details Like Student Name in Block Letters, Enrollment number, Region Code, Programme Code, and Details of the Subjects.
- After that Pay the Fees through Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay), Net Banking, or ATM Card (PNB). Apart From these Payment options, You Can Also Pay Your Re-Registration Form Fees through UPI, Including the BHIM App.
Note: After All the Processes, You Will Receive a Mail or SMS For Successfully Registration. Kindly Take a Print of Your Re-Registration Form Submitted and Payment Confirmation For the Further Process.
How to Fill the IGNOU Offline Re-Registration Form 2023?
- First of All, Visit the Nearby Regional Center of IGNOU and Take the Offline RR Form. Apart Form this You Can also Download the Form from the IGNOU Website.
- After that Fill in the Proper Details and Submit It With Fees through the Demand Draft (DD) in Favour of IGNOU at the Sales Counter.
- After all the Processes You Will Get the Confirmation E-Mail on Your Provided Mail ID After Submitting the RR Form.
- A Student Can Remit the Fee Pertaining to One Semester Only at a Time. The Students Can Submit Only One RR Form in the Given Semester. The Fee is Rs.1800/- Per Course
- The Online Re-Registration Form Can be Filled For UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma Courses
- A Student Can opt for up to Five Courses of IGNOU in a Given Session/Semester.
- If the Students Want to Change their Course then they Should be Requested to the RC, as Per Schedule. The Course Change Fee is Rs.1800/- Per Course.
- If You Are Facing Any Difficulty in Filling out the Re-registration Form for January 2023, Then You Should Inform the Concerned Regional Center of IGNOU.
How to Download the Re-Registration Form For the July 2023 Session?
- For Downloading the Re-Registration Form, Kindly Visit the IGNOU Official Website.
- Now You Have to Go to the “Downloads“ Section Under Student Support.
- After Clicking on the Downloads Link, Click on the Re-Registration Forms.
- Now You Will be Able to Download the Re-Registration Form For IGNOU Courses.
- Kindly Download It and Submit It With the Upper Given Steps.
How to Check IGNOU Re-Registration Status 2023?
To Know the Status of Re-Registration, Please Follow the Steps Given Below.
- First You Need to Visit the Following Link to Know the Status of the Re-Registration Form that is “https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/admissionstatusnew.asp“.
- After Visiting the Link, Enter Your Enrollment Number, Programme Code, and Verification Code.
- Now Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now You Will Get All the Information Related to IGNOU Registration on Your Screen.
Note: Sometimes It Takes Time to Update the Information Related to Re Registration. So if You Are Not Getting the Information Related to the Registration, Then Try Again Some Other Day. All the Information Will Be Available to You.
Important Events of Re-Registration For the January and July 2023 Cycle:
|January Cycle||July Cycle|
|1st August to 1st October||NIL||1st February to 1st March||NIL|
|3rd October to 31st October||Rs. 200/-||1st April to 30th April||Rs. 200/-|
|1st November to 30th November||Rs. 500/-||1st May to 31st May||Rs. 500/-|
|1st December to 20th December||Rs. 1000/-||1st June to 20th June||Rs. 1000/-|
Note – In Some Cases, The Dates May be Changed, So Kindly Check the Official University Website from Time to Time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
These FAQs Should Provide Essential Information for Students Using the Re-registration Portal for the July 2023 Session.
1) Ques – Can I Fill the Re-Registration Form through Offline Mode?
Ans: Yes, For Your Upcoming Visit to the Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre, You’ll Be Able to Obtain the Re-registration Form. Please Complete the Form Using the Instructions Provided Above and Ensure to Submit the Filled Re-registration Form to the Regional Centre Prior to the Deadline.
2) Ques – Which Students Are Required to Re-register?
Ans: Students Who Are in 1st Year, 2nd Year, or 3rd Year Can Apply for Re-registration, Through Re-registration, Students Can Enroll in Their Current Course in the Next Semester or Next Year. Apart From This, Students Who Are in the 2nd/3rd/4th/5th Semester Should Also Apply for Re-registration.
3) Ques -Who Can Use the Re-registration Portal for the July 2023 Session?
Ans: The Portal is Open to Both Indian and International Students of the University.
4) Ques -How Can I Register on the Portal?
Ans: Click the “New Registration” Button and Provide Your Correct Mobile Number and E-mail ID to Register. This Information is Crucial for Receiving Confirmation and Important Updates.
5) Ques -What if I’ve Already Registered on the Portal?
Ans: If You’ve Previously Registered, You Can Log in Using Your Username and Password.
6) Ques -What Should I Do if I Face Difficulties During Registration, Such as Not Receiving OTP or Forgetting My Username/password?
Ans: If You Encounter Registration Issues, Contact Your Regional Centre for Assistance in Resetting Your Account or Updating Your Email ID or Mobile Number.
7) Ques -How Should I Choose My Courses During Re-registration?
Ans: Choose Your Courses Carefully by Referring to Your Programme Guide for Details. Changing Your Course Later May Result in a Loss of Study Time.
8) Ques -What Precautions Should I Take During Online Transactions for Re-registration?
Ans: Exercise Caution and Do Not Share Your Card Details or Otp With Anyone. Whenever Possible, Use Your Own Card/net Banking for Payments. UPI and Bhim App Are Also Acceptable Payment Methods. International Division Students Have Their Online Payment Options.
9) Ques -Is It Advisable to Wait Until the Last Date for Re-registration Submission?
Ans: It is Not Advisable to Wait Until the Last Date for Submission of Your Re-registration Form. Complete the Process Well in Advance to Avoid Any Last-minute Issues.
10) Ques -What Should I Do if My Online Payment Doesn’t Get Updated Immediately?
Ans: If Your Online Payment Doesn’t Get Updated Immediately, Do Not Make a Second Payment Right Away. Wait for a Day, Check the Payment Status, and Then Decide on Your Next Steps.
11) Ques -What Happens if I Accidentally Make Two Payments for the Same Application?
Ans: If You Accidentally Make Two Payments for the Same Application, One of the Payments Will Be Refunded to Your Account.
12) Ques -Can I Use Third-party Services for Submission of My Re-registration Form?
Ans: Yes, You Can Use Third-party Services Like Cybercafés for Submission, but Ensure That the Courses Are Correctly Chosen and the Program Fee is Successfully Paid. Always Obtain a Printout of the Form Submitted and Payment Confirmation.
After Perusing This Article, I Trust You’ll Find All the Information You Need Regarding IGNOU’s Re-registration for the July 2023 Session. If You Have Any Further Inquiries Pertaining to the Content Presented Here, Please Don’t Hesitate to Ask. Feel Free to Submit Your Questions Using the Comment Box Provided Below.