Latest News: IGNOU Has Made Online Re-registration Facility Available for Its Various Courses. So Students Who Want to Enroll for the Next Semester or Next Year’s Program Should Fill the Online Re-registration Form of IGNOU Soon. In This Article, You Will Get Complete Information About Online and Offline Method of Filling the Re-registration Form of IGNOU For July 2020 Session. So Fill the Re-registration Form of IGNOU Through the Steps Which You Will Get Further in the Article. The IGNOU Re-Registration Form For July 2020 Session Can be Filled Till 30th June 2020 (Last Date For IGNOU Re-Registration Form).
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form (इग्नू पुन: पंजीकरण फॉर्म) is Started For the July 2020 Batch. So Don’t Waste Your Time and Soon Fill the Online Re-Registration Form through Online Mode. The IGNOU Re-Registration Form is Only Available For those Students Who Have Been Already Getting the Admission in IGNOU. Here We Provide the Brief Information About Online Re-Registration Form So Kindly Read the Full Article. All the Students of IGNOU Who Want to Take Admission in the Next Year or Semester Have to Fill the Online Re-registration Form. The Online RR Form Filling is Important Because Only After Filling This Form You Can Get Admission in the Next Year or Semester. Generally, the Re-registration Form of IGNOU Comes at the End of September Month but Sometimes It Also Comes in October.
What is the Mean of IGNOU Re-Registration Form?
IGNOU Re-Registration is an Online Re-Registration Form that Filled by those Students Who Have Already Enrolled in IGNOU and Wish to Take Admission in the Second and Third Year of IGNOU Courses. The Simple Meaning of IGNOU Re-Registration is to Get Enroll in the Next Semester or Next Year in the Existing Course. You Can Apply for the Online Re-registration Form Only if You Have Submitted the IGNOU Assignment.
How to Fill the IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form?
The Online Re-Registration Form of IGNOU Will be Filled With Some Steps that is Given Below.
- First of All, Visit the Following Link to Fill the Online Re-Registration Form of IGNOU that is https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/.
- After Reaching the Upper Link, Now Kindly Read the All Instructions of Before Applying.
- Now You Have to Go to the Bottom of the Re-Registration Page After Reading the All Instructions.
- Now Tick on the Confirmation Box and After that Click on “Proceed For Re-Registration“.
- After Clicking on the “Proceed For Re-Registration” Link, Now Click on the “New Registration” Link (For New Candidates*). If You Already Register then Simply Enter Your Enrollment Number and Password For Sign-In.
- Now Select Your Programme, Fill Your Name (as on ID Card) and Enrolment Number. (You Should Have a Valid Mobile No. and Email ID For the New Registration*)
- After that Fill CAPTCHA and then Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now Fill the Online Re-Registration Form With Required Details Like Student Name in Block Letters, Enrolment Number, Region Code, Programme Code and Details of the Subjects.
- After that Pay the Fees through Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay), Net Banking or ATM Card (PNB). Apart From these Payment Option You Can Also Pay Your Re-Registration Form Fees through UPI, Including BHIM App.
Note: After All the Process, You Will be Receive a Mail or SMS For Successfully Registration. Kindly Take a Print of Your Re-Registration Form Submitted and Payment Confirmation For the Further Process.
How to Fill the IGNOU Offline Re-Registration Form?
- First of All, Visit the Nearby Regional Center of IGNOU and Take the Offline RR Form. Apart Form this You Can also Download the Form Form the IGNOU Website.
- After that Fill the Proper Details and Submit It With Fees through the Demand Draft (DD) in Favour of IGNOU at the Sales Counter.
- After all the Process You Will be Get the Confirmation E-Mail on Your Provided Mail ID After Submission the RR Form.
- A Student Can Remit the Fee Pertaining to One Semester Only at a Time. The Students Can Submit Only One RR Form at the Given Semester. The Fee is Rs.1800/- Per Course
- The Online Re-Registration Form Can be Filled For UG, PG, Diploma and PG Diploma Courses
- A Student Can Opt Up to Five Courses of IGNOU in a Given Session/Semester.
- If the Students Want to Change of their Course then they Should be Request to the RC, as Per Schedule. The Course Change Fee is Rs.1800/- Per Course.
- If You Are Facing Any Difficulty in Filling the IGNOU Re-registration Form for the July 2020 Session, Then You Should Inform the Concerned Regional Center of IGNOU.
How to Download the IGNOU Re-Registration Form For July 2020 Session
- For Downloading the IGNOU Re-Registration Form, Kindly Visit the IGNOU Official Website.
- Now You Have to Go in the “Downloads“ Section Under Student Support.
- After Clicking on the Downloads Link, Now Click on the Re-Registration Forms.
- Now You Will be Able to Download the Re-Registration Form For IGNOU Courses.
- Kindly Download It and Submit It With the Upper Given Steps.
How to Check IGNOU Re Registration Status?
To Know the Status of IGNOU Re Registration 2020, Please Follow the Steps Given Below.
- First You Need to Visit the Following Link to Knowing the Status of IGNOU Re Registration 2020 (We Will Provide the Link Soon).
- After Visiting the Link, Enter Your Enrolment Number and Verification Code.
- Now Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now You Will Get All the Information Related to IGNOU Registration on Your Screen.
Note: Sometimes It Takes Time to Update the Information Related to Re Registration. So if You Are Not Getting the Information Related to the Registration, Then Try Again Some Other Day. All the Information Will Be Available to You.
Important Events of IGNOU Re-Registration For January and July Cycle
|January Cycle||July Cycle|
|1st August to 1st October||NIL||1st February to 1st March||NIL|
|3rd October to 31st October||Rs. 200/-||1st April to 30th April||Rs. 200/-|
|1st November to 30th November||Rs. 500/-||1st May to 31st May||Rs. 500/-|
|1st December to 20th December||Rs. 1000/-||1st June to 20th June||Rs. 1000/-|
I Hope That After Reading This Article, You Will Have Got Answers to All the Questions Related to IGNOU Re-registration Form for the July 2020 Session. If You Still Want to Ask Any Question Related to This Article, Then It is Welcome. You Can Ask Your Questions Through the Comment Box Given Below.