This Article is Completely About the IGNOU Re-Registration Form July 2022 So Just Read the Entire Article To Know Everything Related to Indira Gandhi National Open University Re-Registration Form July 2022.
IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2022 Latest Updates:
Latest Update – IGNOU Extended Its Last Date For Re-Registration, So Those Who are Still Not Apply For the Re-Registration They Can Apply Before the Last Date For IGNOU Re-Registration Form is 25th September 2022. Following the Official Announcement of IGNOU, the Re-registration Deadline Extended by IGNOU Will Not Be Applicable on All Certificates and Semester Based Courses Like PGDIS, MCA, BCA, PGDHRM, PGDOM, PGDFMP, DBPOFA, MP, MPB, PGDMM, PGDFM.
Latest News: IGNOU Has Made Online Re-registration Facility Available for Its Various Courses. So Students Who Want to Enroll for the Next Semester or Next Year’s Program Should Fill out the Online Re-registration Form Soon. In This Article, You Will Get Complete Information About Online and Offline methods of Filling out the Re-registration Form of IGNOU For the July 2022 Session. So Fill out the Re-registration Form Through the Steps Which You Will Get Further in the Article. The IGNOU Re-Registration Form For July 2022 Session Can be Filled Till 25th September 2022.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form (इग्नू पुन: पंजीकरण फॉर्म) is Started For the July 2022 Batch. So Don’t Waste Your Time and Soon Fill out the Online Re-Registration Form through Online Mode. The IGNOU Re-Registration Form is Only Available For those Students Who Have Been Already Getting the Admission to IGNOU. Here We Provide the Brief Information About Online Re-Registration Form So Kindly Read the Full Article. All the Students of IGNOU Who Want to Take Admission in the Next Year or Semester Have to Fill out the Online Re-registration Form. The Online RR Form Filling is Important Because Only After Filling This Form You Can Get Admission in the Next Year or Semester. Generally, the Re-registration Form of IGNOU Comes at the End of September Month but Sometimes It Also Comes in October.
What is the Mean of the IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2022?
IGNOU Re-Registration is an Online Re-Registration Form that is Filled by those Students Who Have Already Enrolled in IGNOU and Wish to Take Admission in the Second and Third Year of IGNOU Courses. The Simple Meaning of Re-Registration is to Get enrolled in the Next Semester or Next Year in the Existing Course. You Can Apply for the Online Re-registration Form Only if You Have Submitted the IGNOU Assignment.
How to Fill the IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form?
The Online Re-Registration Form of IGNOU Will be Filled With Some Steps that are Given Below.
- First of All, Visit the Following Link to Fill out the Online Re-Registration Form of IGNOU which is https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in/.
- After Reaching the Upper Link, Now Kindly Read the All Instructions Before Applying.
- Now You Have to Go to the Bottom of the Re-Registration Page After Reading the All Instructions.
- Now Tick on the Confirmation Box and After that Click on “Proceed For Re-Registration“.
- After Clicking on the “Proceed For Re-Registration” Link, Now Click on the “New Registration” Link (For New Candidates*). If You are Already Registered then Enter Your Enrollment Number and Password For Sign-In.
- Now Select Your Programme, Fill in Your Name (as on your ID Card), and Enrolment Number. (You Should Have a Valid Mobile No. and Email ID For the New Registration*)
- After that Fill in CAPTCHA and then click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now Fill the Online Re-Registration Form With Required Details Like Student Name in Block Letters, Enrolment Number, Region Code, Programme Code, and Details of the Subjects.
- After that Pay the Fees through Credit Card (Master/Visa), Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay), Net Banking, or ATM Card (PNB). Apart From these Payment options, You Can Also Pay Your Re-Registration Form Fees through UPI, Including BHIM App.
Note: After All the Processes, You Will Receive a Mail or SMS For Successfully Registration. Kindly Take a Print of Your Re-Registration Form Submitted and Payment Confirmation For the Further Process.
How to Fill the IGNOU Offline Re-Registration Form 2022?
- First of All, Visit the Nearby Regional Center of IGNOU and Take the Offline RR Form. Apart Form this You Can also Download the Form Form the IGNOU Website.
- After that Fill in the Proper Details and Submit It With Fees through the Demand Draft (DD) in Favour of IGNOU at the Sales Counter.
- After all the Processes You Will Get the Confirmation E-Mail on Your Provided Mail ID After Submission the RR Form.
- A Student Can Remit the Fee Pertaining to One Semester Only at a Time. The Students Can Submit Only One RR Form in the Given Semester. The Fee is Rs.1800/- Per Course
- The Online Re-Registration Form Can be Filled For UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma Courses
- A Student Can Opt Up to Five Courses of IGNOU in a Given Session/Semester.
- If the Students Want to Change their Course then they Should be Requested to the RC, as Per Schedule. The Course Change Fee is Rs.1800/- Per Course.
- If You Are Facing Any Difficulty in Filling the Re-registration Form for January 2022, Then You Should Inform the Concerned Regional Center of IGNOU.
How to Download the IGNOU Re-Registration Form For July 2022 Session?
- For Downloading the Re-Registration Form, Kindly Visit the IGNOU Official Website.
- Now You Have to Go to the “Downloads“ Section Under Student Support.
- After Clicking on the Downloads Link, Now Click on the Re-Registration Forms.
- Now You Will be Able to Download the Re-Registration Form For IGNOU Courses.
- Kindly Download It and Submit It With the Upper Given Steps.
How to Check IGNOU Re-Registration Status 2022?
To Know the Status of Re-Registration, Please Follow the Steps Given Below.
- First You Need to Visit the Following Link to Know the Status of the Re-Registration Form that is “https://admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/admissionstatusnew.asp“.
- After Visiting the Link, Enter Your Enrollment Number, Programme Code, and Verification Code.
- Now Click on the “Submit“ Button.
- Now You Will Get All the Information Related to IGNOU Registration on Your Screen.
Note: Sometimes It Takes Time to Update the Information Related to Re Registration. So if You Are Not Getting the Information Related to the Registration, Then Try Again Some Other Day. All the Information Will Be Available to You.
Important Events of Re-Registration For January and July 2022 Cycle:
|January Cycle||July Cycle|
|1st August to 1st October||NIL||1st February to 1st March||NIL|
|3rd October to 31st October||Rs. 200/-||1st April to 30th April||Rs. 200/-|
|1st November to 30th November||Rs. 500/-||1st May to 31st May||Rs. 500/-|
|1st December to 20th December||Rs. 1000/-||1st June to 20th June||Rs. 1000/-|
Note – In Some Cases, The Dates Can be Changed, So Kindly Check the Official University Website from Time to Time.
1) Ques – Can I Fill the Re-Registration Form through Offline Mode?
Ans: Yes, For this Visit Your Nearby IGNOU Regional Centre, Where You Can Collect the Re-Registration Form. So Fill It through the Upper Steps and Submit the Filled Re-Registration Form to the Regional Centre Before the Last Date.
2) Ques – Which Students Are Required to Re-register?
Ans: Students Who Are in 1st Year, 2nd Year, or 3rd Year Can Apply for Re-registration, Through Re-registration, Students Can Enroll in Their Current Course in the Next Semester or Next Year. Apart From This, Students Who Are in the 2nd/3rd/4th/5th Semester Should Also Apply for Re-registration.
I Hope That After Reading This Article, You Will Have Got Answers to All the Questions Related to IGNOU Re-registration Form for the January 2022 Session. If You Still Want to Ask Any Question Related to This Article, Then It is Welcome. You Can Ask Your Questions Through the Comment Box that is Given Below.
Please Visit the University’s Official Website for Further Information. The University Often Modifies Its Fees, Admission Deadline, and Other Details to Meet Changing Needs. So, Kindly Visit the University Website. We Work Hard to Provide You With the Best and Most Up-to-date Information, but if You Find Anything Incorrect on This Page, Do Let Us Know. We Try to Provide the Right Information on the Page, However, We Are Not the Official Source. Therefore We Can’t Be Held Accountable if You Find Anything Incorrect. So, Kindly Visit the University’s Website From Time to Time for Accurate Information.