Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is One of the Indian Central University that is Located in New Delhi, India. It is Known as the Most Prestigious University of India, Its Educational Institute is a Famous Center of the World as Well as India, Where National and International People Come to Do Research. This University Has Also Received the Award of the Best University of India, Which Was Given by the President of India in 2017. It Was Established on 22 April 1969 by an Act. It is the First University in India to Offer a Five-year Integrated MA Program in Foreign Languages.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is Approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and It is also a Member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Apart Form this It Has Got a Grade Point of 3.91 (on a Scale of 4) by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). JNU Offers the Various UG, PG, Diploma, Certificates and Dotoral Programme in Variuos Diciplines Like School of Arts & Aesthetics, Language Literature and Culture Studies, Computer and Systems Sciences, Management and Entrepreneurship, Environmental Sciences, Sanskrit and Indic Studies and Social Sciences, International Studies, Life Sciences, Computational and Integrative Sciences, Biotechnology, Physical Sciences and Engineering.
Simple Steps to Get Admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Offers the Admission in Its Various Courses through Its Entrance Examination and Viva Voice. First of All, The Eligible Students Have to Apply in the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE 2020) and After Applying in Entrance Exam, they Also Have to Secured a Valid Rank to Get Admission Here. Please See Below for Important Dates of University Admission and Other Process.
Important Dates For Admission
- Online Submission of Application Form – 2nd March to 31st March, 2020
- Correction in particulars of Application – To be notified by NTA/NIC Form on website only
- Downloading of Admit Card from – 30.04.2020 (Tentative) NTA website To be notified by NTA/NIC
- Date of Entrance Examination – 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th May, 2020
- Display of recorded responses and Answer – To be notified by NTA Keys for inviting challenges on NTA,s website
- Declaration of M.Phil. and Ph.D. Result for – By 31st May, 2020 (Tentative) viva-voce
- Holding of viva-voce examination – 22nd June to 26th June, 2020 (Tentative)
- Publication of Merit Lists for Admissions to various programmes of study:
- Where viva voce is not prescribed – Latest by 05.06.2020 (Tentative)
- Where viva voce is prescribed – Latest by 02.07.2020 (Tentative)
- Pre-enrolment registration and payment of fee with blocking of seats
- Where viva voce is not prescribed – 8th June to 8th July, 2020 (Tentative)
- Where viva voce is prescribed – 3th July to 15th July, 2020 (Tentative)
- Admission/Registration Schedule of selected candidates:
- For MBA – 30th June, 2020
- For B.A. (Hons.) 1st Year, B.ScM.Sc. Integraged, M.Tech., MPH, PGD – 9th & 10th July, 2020
- For M.A./M.Sc./M.C.A. – 11th, 13th, 14th, 15th, and 16th July, 2020
- For M.Phil. and Ph.D. – 17th, 18th and 20th July, 2020
- For Part Time – 21st and 22nd July, 2020
- Release of Final List after registration – By 25th July, 2020 (Tentative)wherever considered necessary
- Registration for Final List – 27th to 30th July 2020
- Deadline for Admission/Registration – 14th August, 2020
Steps for Filling the Online Application Form of Jawaharlal Nehru University
Jawaharlal Nehru University Offers the Admission Process For National and International Students through Online Way For 2020 Batch. The National Testing Agency (NTA) Organised the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination 2020 For Its Various Courses.
- Fist of All Visit the Following Link to Fill the Online Application Form of Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination 2020 that is https://jnuexams.nta.nic.in/WebInfo/Public/Home.aspx.
- Now Click on the “Fill Application Form-JNUEE2020“ Link that is Given Below After Open the Upper Link.
- After that Click on the “New Registration“ Link.
- Now Read the All Instructions Carefully As Well as Information Bulletin.
- After that Click on the “Click Here to Proceed” Link.
- Now You Can See the “Have you applied for any other Programme in JNUEE 2020?“, So If You are New For the Application Form then Select “No“ But If You Already Applied For the Application Form then Select “Yes“.
- After that Fill the Required Details For Registration and After that Click on the Submit Buttion.
- After Registering Yourself, You Will Get the System Generated Application Number, So Now Log-in With Application Number and Password.
- After Login, You Have to Fill the Complete Application Form and Upload Some Required Details (Scanned Photograph (10 KB to 200 KB) and Signature (4 KB to 30 KB) in JPG/JPEG Format).
- Now Pay the Examination Fee through Syndicate Bank, SBI MOPS and Paytm Services payment gateway (Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/Paytm Services).
Note: After All the Process, You Have to Take a Print of Your Online Application Form For Future Reference. After Appearing in the Examination, You Have to Secured a Valid Rank For the Further Process.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination Fees
|Fee Payable by candidates (JNUEE) in INR|
No. of Choices
|Ph.D, M.Phil., M.Tech., MPH MA, MSc., MCA, PGDE||BA (Hons.) 1st Year and all part time programmes||
|General Category||SC/ST/PwD & OBC||BPL||General Category||SC/ST/PwD & OBC||BPL|
|For 1 Choice||Rs.530/-||Rs.310/-||Rs.110/-||Rs.400/-||Rs.265/-||Rs.65/-||Rs.2543/-|
|For 2 Choices||Rs.800/-||Rs.415/-||Rs.215/-||Rs.575/-||Rs.325/-||Rs.125/-||Rs.5449/-|
|For 3 Choices||Rs.1000/-||Rs.500/-||Rs.300/-||Rs.750/-||Rs.380/-||Rs.180/-||Rs.7265/-|
|Plus GST as applicable|
Note: The Combined Entrance Examination Fees for Biotechnology Programmes Rs. 1000 (General Category Candidates including OBC Candidates), Rs.500 (SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates (PWD includes OH, VH and HH)) and US$ 40.00 or Rs.2640 (Foreign Nationals). Apart From this The Students Have to Pay the Rs.200/- as a Application Form Fees.
Complete List of Jawaharlal Nehru University Courses
|B.A.(Hons.)1st year in French(FRNU)||B.A.(Hons.)2nd year in French(FRNS)|
|B.A.(Hons.)1st year in Russian(RSNU)||B.A.(Hons.)2nd year in Russian(RSNS)|
|B.A.(Hons.)1st year in Spanish(SPNU)||B.A.(Hons.)2nd year in Spanish(SPNS)|
|B.A.(Hons.)1st year in German(GERU)||B.A.(Hons.)2nd year in German(GERS)|
|B.A.(Hons.)1st year in Chinese(CHNU)||B.A.(Hons.)2nd year in Chinese(CHNS)|
|B.A.(Hons.)1st year in Japanese(JAPU)||B.A.(Hons.)2nd year in Japanese(JAPS)|
|B.A.(Hons.)1st year in Arabic(ARBU)||B.A.(Hons.)2nd year in Arabic(ARBS)|
|B.A.(Hons.)1st year in Persian(PERU)||B.A.(Hons.)2nd year in Pashto(PUSS)|
|B.A.(Hons.)1st year in Korean(KORU)||B.A.(Hons.)2nd year in Korean(KORS)|
|B.A.(Hons.)1st year in Pushto (PUSU)||B.A.(Hons.)2nd year in Persian(PERS)|
|M.A. in Japanese(JAPM)||M.A. in Linguistics(LINM)|
|M.A. in International Relations and Area Studies(IRAM)||M.Sc Biotechnology|
|M.A. in Korean(KORM)||M.A. in Medieval History(MEDM)|
|M.A. in Arts & Aesthetics(SAAM)||M.A. in Philosophy(SPHM)|
|M.A. in Chinese(CHNM)||M.A. in Political Science(POLM)|
|M.A. in Development and Labour Studies(DLSM)||M.A. in Politics(with specialisation in International Studies)(PISM)|
|M.A. in Ancient History(ANCM)||M.A. in Modern History(MODM)|
|M.A. in Arabic(ARBM)||M.A. in Persian(PERM)|
|M.A. in French and Francophone Studies(FRNM)||M.A. in Spanish(SPNM)|
|M.A. in Geography(GEOM)||M.A. in Urdu(URDM)|
|M.A. in German Literature(GRLM)||M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences(SESM)|
|M.A. in Economics(ECOM)||M.A. in Russian(RSNM)|
|M.A. in Economics(with specialisation in World Economy)(EILM)||M.A. in Sanskrit(SANM)|
|M.A. in English(ENGM)||M.A. in Sociology(SOCM)|
|M.A. in German Translation/Translation & Interpretation(GRTM)||M.Sc. in Life Sciences(SLSM)|
|M.A. in Hindi(HNDM)||M.Sc. in Physics(SPSM)|
|Integrated M.Sc-Ph.D programme in Molecular Medicine(CMMM)||Master of Computer Applications(MCAM)|
Integrated M.Sc-Ph.D programme in Computational & Integrative Sciences(CISM)
|Certificate and Diploma Programmes|
|Advance Diploma in Pushto||Certificate programme in Pali|
|Certificate programme in Bahasa Indonesia||Certificate programme in Computational Linguistic|
|Advance Diploma in Mass Media in Urdu||Certificate programme in Urdu|
|Diploma in Bhasha Indonesia||Certificate programme in Mongolian|
|M.Phil. in Portuguese(PRTP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Population Studies(POPP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in International Politics(INPP)||Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D. in Mathematical Science(MATP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in International Trade & Development(ITDP)||Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D. in Molecular Medicine(CMMP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Japanese Studies(JPIP)||Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D. in Physical Science(PHYP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in African Studies(AFSP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Programme in Social Sciences in Health(CSMP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Ancient History(ANCP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Research Area I(ONEP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Chinese(CHNP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Russian & Central Asian Studies(RCAP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Cinema Studies(CNSP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Russian(RSNP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Comparative Politics And Political Theory(CPTP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Sanskrit(SANP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Computer & Systems Sciences(SCSP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Social Systems(SOCP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Korean Studies(KOIP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Modern History(MODP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Arabic(ARBP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Research Area II(TWOP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Canadian Studies(CANP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Research Area III(THRP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Chinese Studies(CHIP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Research Area IV(FORP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Korean(KORP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in North East India Studies(NESP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Latin American Studies(LAMP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Persian(PERP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Economic Studies & Planning(ECOP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Studies in Science Policy(SSPP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in European Studies(EUPP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Urdu(URDP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in French(FRNP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Visual Arts(VSAP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Geography(GEOP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in West Asian Studies(WASP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in German(GERP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Women Studies(WSPP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Hindi Translation(HTLP)||M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer & Systems Sciences(MTCP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Diplomacy and Disarmament(DADP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in South Asian Studies(SASP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Discrimination and Exclusion Studies (SDEP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Spanish(SPNP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Economics(ECNP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Tamil(TAMP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Educational Studies(EDUP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Theatre and Performance Studies(TPSP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in English(ENGP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in United States Studies(USSP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Hindi(HNDP)||MPH/Ph.D. in Programme in Community Health(MPHP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Media Studies (CMSP)||Pre-Ph.D./Ph.D. in Nanosciences(NNSP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Inner Asian Studies(IASP)||Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D. in Biotechnology(SBTP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in International Legal Studies(ILGP)||Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D. in Chemical Science(CHEP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in International Organisation(ORGP)||Pre-Ph.D/Ph.D. in Computaional Biology & Bioinformatics(CBBP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Japanese(JAPP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Medieval History(MEDP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Law & Governance(CLGP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Philosophy(SPHP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Life Sciences(SLSP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Political Geography(POGP)|
|M.Phil./Ph.D. in Linguistics(LINP)||M.Phil./Ph.D. in Political Studies(POLP)|
M.Phil./Ph.D. in Indo-Pacific Studies (South-East Asia/South-West Pacific)(IPSP)
Note: I Hope this Article Will be Helpful For You. If You Want to Know More then Please Click Here to Visit the University Website or Apart From this, If You Have Any Query About this Article then Please Comment Below.