JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research is Mainly Known as JSS University, Here JSS Means Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara Who is the Chancellor of This University. The Credit for the Establishment of This University Goes to Holiness Jagadguru Sri Shivarathri Deshikendra Mahaswamiji Whose Efforts Led to the Establishment of This University Under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 in 2008. The University Got A+ Grade (CGPA of 3.47 out of 4) By the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and It also Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeshwara University is a Deemed University That Specifically Imparts Education to Students in Medical Courses and Also Emphasizes Research Work in the Medical Field. It is Located in Mysore City of Karnataka State, This University Attracts Indian and Foreign Students Due to Its Special Education Policy. This University Has Made Its Mark in the Whole World, According to the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2019 Announced on 26 September 2018, This University Was Ranked Among 401-500 Out of 1258 Institutes All Over the World. It is a Sign of Being the Head of the University. Along With This, Among the 49 Institutes Participating in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2019, This University is Among the Top 3 Universities in India.
JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research Admission Process 2022
JSS University Offers the Admission Process From Its Various Faculties Like Dentistry, Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Biomedical Sciences, Medicine, Management Studies, Natural Sciences and Yoga For the 2022 Batch. All the Candidates Who Want to Get Admission in the Courses of JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research For 2022 Batch They Have to Apply Online to Get Admission Here, For This You Can Check the Simple Steps For Filling the Online Application Form that is Given Below.
Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research
If You Want to Take Admission in Any Course of This University, for This You Will Have to Fill the Online Application Form of the University, for Which You Can See Some Simple Steps Below, Follow Them.
- Those Candidates Who Are Willing to Fill the Online Admission Form Can Visit the Following Link for Registering Their Self to Get Admission in This University That is https://www.jssuni.edu.in/JSSWeb/WebAdmissionReg.aspx?.
- After Visiting the Link, Just Fill the Registration Form For Filling the Online Application Form, For this The Candidates Have to Fill their Basic Details Like Name, Gander, DOB, Category, Mobile Number and Email ID. Apart Form this The Candidates Have to Also Choose their Courses, In Which they Want to Get Admission For the 2022 Batch.
- Candidates Will Receive a Confirmation Link OR SMS With OTP After Clicking on the “Register“ Button. Now Confirm You Email or Mobile Number by Clicking on the Confirmation Link that You Will Receive on Your Register Email ID or Simply Enter the Confirmation Code that You Will Receive on Your Provided Mobile Number.
- Now Upload Your Original Documents Scanned Copy through Online Mode and After that Fill the Complete Online Application Form.
- After All the Process, You Just Have to Pay Your Registration Fees through Debit/Credit Card or Online Banking and then Submit Your Application Form Verification.
Note: Kindly Verify Your All Details of Your Online Application Form Before Submitting and After that Don’t Forget to Take a Print of Your Application Form For the Further Process. After Filling the Online Admission Form, the Students Will Have to Do Physical Reporting on the University Campus to Get Their Original Documents Verified.
Courses List of JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research
For More Details Please Visit the Official Website of the University. The University Keeps on Making Changes in Its Fees, Admission Last Date and Many Such Updates From Time to Time According to Need. So Please Visit the University Website Time to Time. We Tried Hard to Give You the Best and Latest Information, But If You Find Anything Wrong on This Page Please Get to Informe Us. We Are Not Making Sure Everything on This Page is Correct, So We Are Not Responsible if You Find Anything Wrong. So Please Visit the University’s Website Time to Time.