K L University also Known as Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University is a Deemed University that is Located in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. Kl University, Which is Included in Deemed University of India, is Famous for Educating Students With Its Amazing Education Method. The University Started as Kl College of Engineering During 1980-81, Later It Was Recognized as a Deemed University in 2009 by the Government of India. It Has Got A ++ Grade by NAAC Which is an Example of Its Amazing Education System. It it Recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The University’s Campus is Spread Over a 100-acre Campus, Situated on the Banks of the Buckingham Canal of the Beautiful Krishna River, the University’s Campus is Eight Kilometers From the City of Vijayawada. The Main Task of the Establishment of This University is to Teach Students the Courses Like Design, Management, Engineering, Architecture, Law, Fine Arts, Pharmacy and Science & Humanities Through Modern Education System, as Well as to Enhance Research in Many Courses. This University Has Been Ranked Second Among India’s Top 100 Private Engineering Institutes and Tenth in India’s Top 150 Engineering Institutes, Following the Times Engineering Institute Ranking Ranking Survey 2023.
K L University (Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University) Admission Process 2023
Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation University (K L University) Invites the Applications For Admission in Its Various UG, PG Courses For the 2023 Batch through Online and Offline Mode. To Take Admission in the Courses of This University, Students Will Have to Fill the University Application Form Online or Offline and After That They Will Have to Appear in the K L University Engineering Entrance Examination ((KLEEE) and You Also Have to Bring a Valid Rank. On the Basis of This, Students Will Get Admission in UG and PG Engineering Courses of the University. The Method of Filling the Online and Offline Application Form of the University is Given Below for You, With the Help of These Methods You Will Be Able to Take Admission in Any Course of K L University.
Simple Steps For Filling the Online Application Form of K L University
- First of All, Visit the University Website or Just Click on the Following Link For Filling the Online Application Form of the University that is https://admissions.kluniversity.in/.
- Now You Will See the 2 Options For Courses Like UG and PG Courses After Clicking on the Upper Link.
- Now Click on the “Apply Now“ Link, Where The Candidates Have to Fill Some Details For Registration Like Student Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Course and Campus and then Click on the “Register“ Button.
- After that You Will an OTP on Your Mobile Number and a Confirmation Link On Your Provided Email ID For Confirming Your Details.
- Now Login and Fill the Complete Application Form With Required Details and then Upload Scanned Required Documents and then Pay the Application Fees through Online by Debit/Credit or Net Banking.
Note: Kindly Take a Print of Your Application Form After Submitting It For Future Reference.
Steps For Filling the Offline Application Form of the K L University
- The Candidates Can Get the University Offline Application Form at the University Campus, They Can Get the Form by Submitting DD that Drawn For Rs. 1000 in Favor of K L University Payable at Vijayawada OR By Cash of Rs. 1000.
- The Candidates Have to Fill the Application Form and then They Have to Sent It With Required Documents to The Director, Admissions, K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38, Museum Road, Governorpet,, VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
- Issue of Application Form – 09 September 2023
- Last Date of Application Form Filling – 25 April 2023
- Admit cards – 27th to 29th April 2023
- Exam Date of KLEEE – 2023 – 27th to 29th April 2023
- KLEEE Result – First Week of May 2023
- Date of Counseling – First week of May 2023