|University Official Name||Karnataka University (कर्नाटक विश्वविद्यालय)|
|Short Name of the University||KU|
|Founded Date||October 1949|
|University Type||State University|
|Approvals/Affiliations||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Campus Areas||888 Acres|
|Hostel Facility||For both (Boys & Girls)|
|Distance Learning Programmes||Yes|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Official Website Link||Click Here|
Karnatak University is a State University Situated in the City of Dharwad in the State of Karnataka, India. This University Was Founded in 1949 in the Month of October but Officially Launched in March 1950. The Area of the Campus is Around 888 Acres. As for the Research, It is the 2nd Oldest University in Karnataka After the University of Mysore. It Has More than 224 Teachers, 47 PG Departments, and 4500 Students From All Over the State. It Has 249 Colleges, Affiliated All Over India. Karnatak University Has Been Recognized as a “potential of Excellence“ by the University Grants Commission.
Karnatak University is a UGC Affiliated Institution. Not only in India, but the University Has Also Been Engaging Students From Various Countries Like Iran, Uae, Nigeria, South Africa, Bangladesh, Etc. It Provides a Lot of Courses Which Include 50 PG Courses, 4 Advanced Diplomas, 28 Diplomas, 11 Certificate Courses, 26 M. Phil., and 42 Ph.D. Programs, the Various Faculties Such as:
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science and Technology
Karnatak University Admission Process 2023:
For Getting More Information Related to the Eligibility Criteria, Application & Admission Procedure of Karnataka University, Students May Visit the Course-wise Links on the University Website. Kindly Read the Below Process For Filling out the Karnatak University Online Application Form 2023.
- Interested Candidates Have to Download the Application Form for the Respective Course From the University Website that is “https://www.kud.ac.in/“.
- Remittance of Application Fee through Online Mode: All Candidates Should Read the Instructions Carefully in the Prospectus Before Feeling and Submitting the Online Application Form and Also For Remitting the Certain Fee.
- Study Material: Candidates Have to Pay a Certain Amount Only for the Study Materials as Mentioned in the Prospectus Before Processing the Payment of the Prospectus.
- After Filling out the Application Form, Candidates Should Submit it in Person to the Office of the Nearest College or University-Main Campus.